• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Puts Ryūgū Rena into the cupboard.
After 3 turns, activate one of the following effects:
●If there is a potential friend/love interest, Rena becomes axe-crazy and kills them. She then becomes Blood-Soaked Rena.
●If there is anything cute: Rena enters "Cute" mode, yells out "I want to take it home with me!" and then Rena and the cute target leave the cupboard.

For some inexplicable reason, there are now 2 Baby Bunnehs next the the Boy and Girl Bunnehs.

The Cupboard

Concrete Man
Girl Bunneh
Boy Bunneh
Baby Bunneh (x2)
Black Mini Ika Musume
Gigan
Ryūgū Rena (3 turns)

*Places a Dalamadur in the cupboard*

Effect: This item has the same effect as the Jhen Mohran except without the destroying everything in 30 turns bit: This item replaces the cupboard and can only be destroyed by something larger than it.

Dalamadur

Concrete Man
Girl Bunneh
Boy Bunneh
Baby Bunneh (x2)
Black Mini Ika Musume
Gigan
Ryūgū Rena (2 turns)

Inserts a dragon. It eats Dalamandr. It cannot be killed in less than 3 turns. It, however, is rather peaceful. It is immune to Fairy attacks.

Cupboard:
The Thing
Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Teenage Mutant Ninja Bunnehs (2)
Black Mini Ika Musume
Gigan
Ryügû Rëñå (Eyeing Bunnehs suspiciously, 1 turn)
Dragon

Chuck Norris enters the cupboard.
Effect: Chuck Norris fights off all of the Ninjas, granting safe passage for Hanyuu to re-enter the cupboard.

*"I want to take it home with me!" Rena makes a mad dash towards the Bunnehs, but at the last second veers right and abducts Black Mini Ika Musume.

*Dragon hears footsteps behind it when no-one is around. When it turns around it hears a voice whisper "I'm sorry".

Cupboard:
The Thing
Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Teenage Mutant Ninja Bunnehs (4)
Gigan
Dragon (2 more turns of awesomeness)
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris

Inserts GUMI

Cupboard:

Concrete Man (The Thing? Erm, they don't even look similar...)
Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Gigan
Dragon (1 more turn of "awesome")
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI

Removed the Concrete Man.

Cupboard:

Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Gigan
Dragon (no longer safe)
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI

Inserts the Techo Viking
Effect:
●The power of dance protects the Techno Viking from all other effects, however he can be removed normally.
●The Techno Viking starts out walking down the street (0) and every object that gets added he begins to dance a little more (+1) while every object that gets removed slows him down (-1). When he reaches the penultimate level of godly dancing (10), he will cease to exist on this mortal plain.

Cupboard:

Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Baby Ninja Bunnehs (8)
Gigan
Dragon (no longer safe)
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (0-Walking down the street)

Gigan decimates the dragon with his blades

Cupboard:

Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Baby Ninja Bunnehs (8)
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (-1-Walking down the street in a slower pace)

Inserts a dragon. It eats Dalamandr.

Precisely how big was this dragon of yours (preferably in meters), might I ask? Because the Dalamandur's effect says that it can only be removed by something bigger than it, and I highly doubt that a simple dragon is bigger that it.

Either way, I put a Magic Lamp in the cupboard.

Effect: Every three turns, this item will spawn a single Dark Magic until twenty of such items are in the cupboard, at which point it reverts into an ordinary Lamp.

Dalamandur/Cupboard/whatever

Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Baby Ninja Bunnehs (8)
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (0)
Magic Lamp

Inserts Yuuko Aioi

Either way, I put a Magic Lamp in the cupboard.

Effect: Every three turns, this item will spawn a single Dark Magic until twenty of such items are in the cupboard, at which point it reverts into an ordinary Lamp.

By that, do you mean add an item/monster related to darkness/evil?

Dalamandur/Cupboard/whatever

Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Baby Ninja Bunnehs (8)
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (1)
Magic Lamp (2 turns)
Yuuko Aioi

Last edited:
Because I'm following Cupboard physics, it was 60m.
And it can grow at will.
Suddenly, a David Tennant appears and a previous version of said dragon comes back!

Adds a cyclic disappearatoranator. It automatically removes all items placed in the cupboard, and can only be removed in 4 turns, or after 3 items.
Dragon Cave

Woman Bunneh
Man Bunneh
Teenage Mutant Ninja Bunnehs (800)
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (1)
Magic Lamp (1 turn)
Yuuko Aioi
Dragon
cyclic disappearatoranator

Because I'm following Cupboard physics, it was 60m.

A Dalamandur is about 440.39 meters. Just sayin'.

*Inserts Excadrill*

Effect: No items with effects (aside from ones that let them become the cupboard) can be placed in the cupboard and any that already have effects (besides the ones that let them become the cupboard) may stay in the cupboard, but the effects are rendered inactive.Woman Bunneh

Dalamandur/Cupboard/Whatever

Man Bunneh
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (1)
Magic Lamp
Yuuko Aioi
Dragon
Cyclic Disappearatoranator
Excadrill

Last edited:
Insert the Nightmare Machine once again. However, because of Excadrill, the Nightmare Machine is currently shut down, preventing any possible monster invasion. .....for now.

Dalamandur/Cupboard/Whatever

Man Bunneh
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (1)
Magic Lamp
Yuuko Aioi
Dragon
Excadrill
Nightmare Machine (Off)

Last edited:
*Inserts the Mechonis*

Effect: Much like the Bionis, this item becomes the cupboard. Also, no biological being can be placed in the Mechonis, and any already in it shall be removed... When Excadrill is gone.

Oh, and I think there can be no doubt that half of an entire world is bigger than 440.39 meters, so that issue is cleared up. :)

Mechonis:

Man Bunneh
Gigan
Hanyuu
Chuck Norris
GUMI
Techno Viking (1)
Magic Lamp
Yuuko Aioi
Dragon
Excadrill
Nightmare Machine (Off)

Inserts Nano Shinonome again.

Thanks to Excadrill's removal, many events have happened. The Mechonis has now eliminated all organic life in it, the Magic Lamp creates a small orb of darkness (Ninetales didn't answer my question about what exactly did he mean by "Dark Magic", so....), and the Nightmare Machine turns on once again, and this time, it creates a copy of Concrete Man

Mechonis

Gigan
Magic Lamp (3 turns)
Orb of Darkness
Nightmare Machine
Concrete Man (8)
Nano Shinonome

Last edited:
I put in Marina, a robot from Mischief Makers. She has seized the Lamp and is shaking the contents out. Because of this, when the lamp is supposed to spawn another orb, instead enough to total 20 (including any already in the Mechonis) will appear in the Mechonis. After that, its effect in which it becomes a standard lamp will trigger.

Also, Nightmare Machine spawns a Mettaur.

Mechonis:

Gigan
Magic Lamp (due to Marina, spawns rest of the 20 orbs in 2 turns)
Orb of Darkness
Nightmare Machine
Concrete Man (8)
Marina
Mettaur (8)

*Inserts a Hot Water Heater*

Effect: In three turns, this item will turn into an Exploded Hot Water Heater and turn an item in the cupboard decided by said third poster into a Crushed version of that object.

Also, Homerun-chan, here's what I ment when I said that the Magic Lamp spawns Drak Magic:

Mechonis:

Gigan
Magic Lamp (due to Marina, spawns rest of the 20 orbs in 1 turns)
Dark Magic (1)
Nightmare Machine
Concrete Man (8)
Marina
Mettaur (8)

Back
Top Bottom