• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts yet another Monado... Seriously, there've been way too many in here*

Effect: No mechanical items can be placed in the cupboard.

Cupbo_rd:

Doopliss
A-
Pototo (whatever the heck that is)
Mon_do

Inserts a dragon into the cupboard.
It begins conversing with Denzel Crocker.
Transcript:
Dragon: Hello
Crocker: What? Wha? Huh? Oh, are you telepathic?
Dragon: Yes.
D: I hear you dislike fairies.
C: I hate fairies.
D: Good. I assume by that you don't agree with Ripto, either?
C: Yes.
D: Hmm...I think I have an idea.
C: What is it?
D: This place is too public for us to discuss it.
D: We should go somewhere else, I know where.
C: Ooh, excitement!
D: Get on my back. (This dragon is ridable, unlike my avatar..)
Crocker gets on the dragon's back.
The dragon and crocker fly off to the Spookeh Cave. It is only accessible by dragon, and impervious to fairies. They begin discussing plans there. Before they left, Crocker left Vikki in the Cupboard. Vikki maintains his effect of preventing fairies from entering.

Cupboard:
Super F-
Pototo
Rice
Monadoo
Arceus
Spookeh Cave
Vikki

Some interesting sounds, similar to roars, can be heard from the cave.
Vikki spanks the Zombie Wario for saying "Wah" too much.
Inserts a Hoopa...

Cupboard:
Hoopa
Hoops
Hoops
Hoops
Hoops
Pototo
Super F
Rice
Monado
Arceus, wondering if he can join the dragons
Spookeh Cave
Vikki >SPANK> Zombie Wario

Inserts Gulp, one of Ripto's most powerful dinosaur minions. He aggressively crushes, blasts, and devours his way into the cave to eat Denzel Crocker and the dragon, though the dragon apparently didn't taste good, so he use his cannon rays to zap the dragon, paralyzing and knocking him unconscious. He comes out of the damaged cave and destroys it with his laser cannons. He also eats Vikki, too. Gulp now lays down, hoping that now that he ate Mr. Crocker and Vicky, fairies are now able to reenter, since fairies are Gulp's favorite food.

Cupboard:

Hoopa
Hoops (4x)
Pototo
Super F
Rice
Monado
Arceus
Paralyzed Dragon trapped in a large mass of rock and rubble.
Zombie Wario
Gulp

Last edited:
Renge Miyauchi emerges from one of Hoopa's portals, apparently she recovered from the mind shock she had to experience...

Cupboard:

Hoopa (Confused at the fact that a 1st grade schoolgirl from a countryside managed to slip through one of it's portals)
Hoops (4x)
Pototo
Super F
Rice
Monado
Arceus (Seems to have lost half of his cross-like wheel due to Gulp's gluttony)
Dragon (Paralyzed, unconscious, and buried in a huge pile of rubble)
Zombie Wario (Laughing at the dragon's misery)
Gulp (Apparently thought Arceus's strange wheel part looked delicious, as half of it is in his maw....... and he's still chewing the broken half)
Plunger
Renge Miyauchi (Excited at the sight of a sword, a god, a dragon and a large dinosaur. Appears to be scared of Wario)

Last edited:
Note that a small dragon defeated Gulp and the cave was specifically stated to be ONLY accessible to dragons.

That cave was a (big) substitute!

Dragons and Crocker are back.

Suddenly, meteor lands and wipes out Gulp, because Wynaut.
Deoxys emerges.

Renge decides to battle Deoxys.

Hoopa
Hoops (8)
Pototo
Mega F
Rice
Monado
Ring regenerating, angry
Dragon (Healed in cave)
Crocker (Catching bugs..?)
Zomborio (Angry at new pun name, throwing plungers at Monado)
Gulp (KO and under Deoxys rubble)
Renge, battling Deoxys

*Inserts Mega Salamence*

Effect: Much like last time, this item wipes out anything and everything in the cupboard, leaving a blank void. The only difference here is that it doesn't kill itself this time.

The Void:

Mega Salamence

The Mega Salamance reverts to a frisbee.

Inserts a dragon, it flies around the void

Cupboard:
Frisbee
Dragon

*Removes the frisbee, I may need it to break the curse 'lubber cast upon it later and bring back the boomerang dragon*

The Void:

Dragon

The whisk reachs with the sig to create a Super Bug. It corrupts the effects of mechanical items.

Adds a female dragon to the cave.

Back
Top Bottom