• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

*inserts a briefcase*

Effect: this item fuses with Maniacal Engineer and allows him to cure himself of the disease. Additionally, ME has now begun Armageddon and shoved all the dead items into the briefcase. Never you mind why!

Cupboard:

Frenzied Mysterious Egg (1 day)
Maniacal Engineer (cured)
Briefcase (containing dead items, fused with ME)

*inserts N*

Effect: one living thing will be liberated each post

Cupboard:

Frenzied Mysterious Egg (1 day)
Maniacal Engineer (cured)
Briefcase (containing dead items, fused with ME)
N

*Puts a Randomizer in the cupboard*

Effect: This object allows posters to change the order of items in the cupboard however they please.

*inserts N*

Effect: one living thing will be liberated each post

Also, Maniacal Engineer was liberated.

Cupboard:

N
Dead Mysterious Egg
Randomizer
Briefcase

EDIT: There, fixed.

Due to the effect of the Dues still working, the teleporter reboots itself and empties the cupboard of all of Ninetale's junk, except the DEM and itself. This is because nobody likes dead bodies cluttering up the hallways.
Adds another mysterious egg.

Cupboard:
Mysterious Egg
DEM
Teleporter (Reset)

Ah, but when items become Dead, they lose thier effects. Plus, I don't think the Deus Ex Machina had any noteworthy effect to begin with (in this case).

*Inserts @Maniacal Engineer;*

Effect: No effect, this is just here to troll you.

Cupboard:

Dead Deus Ex Machina
Dead Vaporeon Kyurem
Dead Primal Groudon
Dead Arceus
Dead Fragarach
Dead Roombas
Dead GUMI
Dead Plunger
Dead Teleporter
Dead Wolf
Frenzied Mysterious Egg (Infected, 2 days)
Frenzied Maniacal Engineer
Unfortunately the DEM is not a physical item but itself a manifestation of people like you/the supporters of PBS.
Therefore, its effect cannot be dampened by any means other than a third-party removal by another supernatural action, e.g the poster actually removing it.

Luckily someone understands, so ME gets 1 nerd point,

N, seeing the poor Mysterious Egg, somehow heals it. It seems to be different now!

Adds another Kyurem because I like them.

Cupboard:
N
Mysterious Egg
Randomizer
Case: Brief {
1: //This is a switch case
2: //I'll stop this now
}
Kyurem

Then why didn't you speak up when it was infected in the first place, hmm? Either way, its effect was still nothing of note, so that doesn't matter.

*Inserts a Strange Fruit*

Effect: Eat it and something bad will happen.

Also, the Pie @ChillinMcMillan; ate ages ago explodes, obliterating him and everything in the cupboard. I told you to wait for it...

Cupboard:

Strange Fruit

...And becomes infected with the Frenzy Virus. Only without the spreading effect for some strange reason.

*Inserts Orochi*

Cupboard:

Frenzied Mega Charizard Y (Infected, 3 days)
Orochi

Remember what I said about how Frenzied items are unable to be removed...

*Inserts the Randomizer again to make this fair(ish)*

Effect: Allows posters to alter the positions of items in the cupboard.

Cupboard:

Frenzied Orochi (Infected, 2 days)
Frenzied Mega Charizard Y (Infected, 1 day)
Frenzied Randomizer (Infected, 3 days)

Suggestion: Items can always be removed by users, but can still be immune to other items
----
Adds a Quantum Electrodynamic Diviner

Effect: Deriving it's powers from stupidy, forums, and the fact that the forum runs on dragons, it automatically and continually removes all Frenziness from items, Frenzy-related paraphenilia and anything with "Frenzy" in it's name until it is removed by normal means. It cannot be affected by the Frenzy or any other item other than a user removing it manually.

Cupboard:
Orochi
Mega Charizard Y
Randomizer
Q.E.D

Inserts Tyrantrum
Effect: Nothing much. Tends to eat annoying little foxes.

Tyrantrum walks over to Charizard and strikes up a conversation.

Cupboard:
Orochi
Mega Charizard Y
Tyrantrym
Randomizer
Q.E.D
Taiga Aisaka

Taiga eats the Rage Candy Bar. The Mega Charizard apparently said something that offended the Tyrantrum really badly, which prompted the short-tempered dragon-like dinosaur to create a large, planet-sized boulder, threatening to throw the giant rock at the Mega Evolved being if he doesn't apologize.

Cupboard:

Orochi
Mega Charizard Y
Tyrantrum (Angry)
Randomizer
Q.E.D
Taiga Aisaka

*Eats Orochi*

Cupboard:

Mega Charizard Y
Tyrantrum
Randomizer
Quantum Electrodynamic Diviner
Taiga Aisaka
RageCandyBar

The Charizard tried to reason, but it was too late, as the moment he opened his mouth, he witnessed a very unfriendly looking pile of bedrock smash him, instantly defeating him. The dinosaur is still angry

Cupboard:

Charizard (Crushed in a boulder)
Tyrantrum (Angry)
Randomizer
Q.E.D
Taiga Aisaka

MCY gives Tyrantrum the candy bar.
Tyrantrum takes the gift and they form a strong alliance against Ninetales.

Adds the Quibble Energy Delocker
Effect: Deriving some energy from the QED ( the other one), this device disables Ninetale's machines until at least three (3) other users enable it.

Cupboard:
Mega Charizard Y
Tyrantrum
Randomizer
QED
QED
Taiga Aisaka
Rage Candy Bar

MCY gives Tyrantrum the candy bar.

....you do realize that Taiga already ate the RageCandyBar a few posts earlier, right?

Inserts a Goomba. The Tyrantrum is still angry, and he kept beating up the Charizard even after his defeat.

Cupboard:

Goomba
Charizard (Continuously attacked by Tyrantrum)
Tyrantrum (Angry)
Randomizer
QED (2)
Taiga Aisaka

...Really?

*Removes the first Q.E.D, thus disabling the other one*

Cupboard:

Goomba
Mega Charizard Y
Tyrantrum
Randomizer
Quibble Energy Delocker (disabled)