• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Violet chews another gumball. Because she is running low, which is "no gum" I add a new EGM. It clones before Violet chews. Also, the dead bodies are washed down the drain.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×3
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Exponential Gumball Machine

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I add a cute little Forretress to the Cupboard. It might Bug me if you Steel it! The Exponential Gumball Machine spits out 3 more Gumballs, and Violet chews another one.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×5
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I add the magic paintbrush to the cupboard. Each round, it can slather another thing in the cupboard with goop, changing the color of that thing until the paintbrush is removed. The effect couldn't be color! This round, it covers dark meta knight in rainbow goop. The gumball machine spits out five more gumballs, and violet chews one.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×9
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress
Magic Paintbrush

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

Muahahahaha, Cowell in fear as I add Simon to the Cupboard! The Magic Paintbrush paints Forretress an “old gold” color, making it look shiny! The Gumball Machine spits out nine more gumballs, and violet chews one.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×17
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Simon Cowell

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I add a rather "shrewd" Sandshrew! Each post, it can dig up something, perhaps from a long-forgotten day of the Cupboard.

The Magic Paintbrush gives the Metronome a pattern in 3/4.

The Exponential Gumball Machine produces 17 new Gumballs, one of which is chewed by Violet.

Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×33
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Simon Cowell
Sandshrew

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I add Garlic Powder to the Cupboard. Sandshrew digs up and disc-overs an old item, the Rotomized Disc Drive! It eats an electronic disc with each post, if there are any in the Cupboard. The Exponential Gumball Machine pops out 33 new Gumballs, and one is chewed by Violet. And the Brush paints the Golden Snitch teal for the lulz.

Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×65
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Simon Cowell
Sandshrew
Garlic Powder
Rotomized Disc Drive

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I add a sweet heart to the cupboard. Just one bite of the delicious treat, and it'll be too chocolate for you to stop eating. Sandshrew digs up a jar of fly honey. The gumball machine pops out 65 new gumballs, and violet chews one. The magic paintbrush covers simon cowell in pink goop.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Maya Fey
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×129
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Simon Cowell
Sandshrew
Garlic Powder
Rotomized Disc Drive
Sweet Heart
Jar of Fly Honey

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

Feywell, Maya! Enjoy life out of the Cupboard. The Magic Paintbrush gives the Exponential Gumball Machine a blue paint job. 129 more Gumballs pour out of said machine, 1 Gumball goes into Violet’s mouth. And Yu & Rei spirit away Simon Cowell. Now he’s a pink ghost haunting the Cupboard.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×257
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Ghost of Simon Cowell
Sandshrew
Garlic Powder
Rotomized Disc Drive
Sweet Heart
Jar of Fly Honey

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I'm quite fondue sweets, so I guzzled the Sweet Heart. The Magic Paintbrush gives the Eye of Cthulhu a case of pinkeye. Gumballs continue to flood the cupboard; the specific total being 514, only for just one gumball to be chewed on by Violet. Meanwhile, the Sandshrew manages to unearth a well-preserved Souvlaki, and the Forretress becomes another casualty thanks to Yu continuing her misguided efforts to share her happy life as a ghost.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×513
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Ghost of Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Ghost of Simon Cowell
Sandshrew
Garlic Powder
Rotomized Disc Drive
Jar of Fly Honey
Souvlaki

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I add a Toaster to the Cupboard, because I think it really pops. The Paintbrush gives Violet an indigo makeover, which doesn’t stop her from taking another Gumball after the total once again is doubled. Finally, Sandshrew unearths a nifty little antique radio.

CUPBOARD:
Golden Snitch
Metronome
Dark Meta Knight
Gumball ×1025
Yu & Rei
Violet Beauregarde
Eye of Cthulhu
Ghost of Forretress
Magic Paintbrush
Ghost of Simon Cowell
Sandshrew
Garlic Powder
Rotomized Disc Drive
Jar of Fly Honey
Souvlaki
Toaster
Antique Radio

Hidden Compartment:

1. Drain
  2. Defective Drain Plug

I put a de-colorizer into the cupboard. A De-Colorizer steals all color from items in the cupboard. The Magical Paintbrush no longer has color, so it cannot color anything. Violet chews another gumball, and the exponential gumball machine spits out 1025 more gumballs. Gray Sandshrew digs up a Gray Declutterer, which removes one item from the cupboard every post.

CUPBOARD:
Gray Snitch
Gray Metronome
Gray Meta Knight
Gray Gumball ×2049
Gray Yu & Rei
Gray Violet Beauregarde
Gray Eye of Cthulhu
Gray Exponential Gumball Machine
Gray Ghost of Forretress
Gray Magic Paintbrush
Gray Ghost of Simon Cowell
Gray Sandshrew
Gray Garlic Powder
Gray Rotomized Disc Drive
Gray Jar of Fly Honey
Gray Souvlaki
Gray Toaster
Gray Antique Radio
Rainbow De-colorizer

Hidden Compartment:

1. Gray Drain
  2. Gray Defective Drain Plug

Last edited:
where's my thread?
i put a curse on the cupboard. in five turns another bomb will materialise in the cupboard, blowing everything to smithereens.
i eat all the grey gum.

CURSED CUPBOARD:
Gray Snitch
Gray Metronome
Gray Meta Knight
Gray Yu & Rei
Gray Violet Beauregarde
Gray Eye of Cthulhu
Gray Ghost of Forretress
Gray Magic Paintbrush
Gray Sandshrew
Gray Garlic Powder
Gray Jar of Fly Honey
Gray Souvlaki
Gray Toaster
Gray Antique Radio
Rainbow De-colorizer

Cursed Hidden Compartment:

1. Gray Drain

Sandshrew digs up some Blast-Proof Glass. This special glass is impervious to explosions, and once applied to an item it cannot be removed.
I remove the Eye of Cthulhu and put it back in Terraria where it belongs - except it's still gray...
With no gumballs remaining, the exponential gumball machine does not spit out any gumballs. Since there are no gumballs to chew, Violet Beauregarde walks out of the cupboard.

CURSED CUPBOARD (4 posts left until explosion):
Gray Snitch
Gray Metronome
Gray Meta Knight
Gray Yu & Rei
Gray Ghost of Forretress
Gray Magic Paintbrush
Gray Sandshrew
Gray Garlic Powder
Gray Jar of Fly Honey
Gray Souvlaki
Gray Toaster
Gray Antique Radio
Rainbow De-colorizer
Blast-Proof Glass

Cursed Hidden Compartment (4 posts left until explosion):

1. Gray Drain

I'll insert.... cheese. Just cheese. I'll apply the Blast-Proof Glass onto Yu & Rei. It's better to have a pun time rather than staying dead-serious, after all. Sandshrew promptly unearths the Great Old One, Ghatanothoa.

CURSED CUPBOARD (3 posts left until explosion):
Gray Snitch
Gray Metronome
Gray Meta Knight
Gray Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass)
Gray Ghost of Forretress
Gray Magic Paintbrush
Gray Sandshrew
Gray Garlic Powder
Gray Jar of Fly Honey
Gray Souvlaki
Gray Toaster
Gray Antique Radio
Rainbow De-colorizer
Gray Cheese
Gray Ghatanothoa

Cursed Hidden Compartment (3 posts left until explosion):

Gray Drain
Gray Defective Drain Plug

Last edited:
The clock is ticking! I remove the antique radio so it doesn't get destroyed. Sandshrew unearths a blast-proof ball, which it promptly enters. The blast proof ball prevents an item's action from happening, but if the blast proof ball gets hit by an explosion, instead of its contents getting destroyed, it gets destroyed instead, leaving its contents unharmed. (This means Sandshrew will remain alive after the explosion, but cannot unearth items until after the explosion occurs)

CURSED CUPBOARD (2 posts left until explosion):
Gray Snitch
Gray Metronome
Gray Meta Knight
Gray Ghost of Forretress
Gray Magic Paintbrush
Gray Sandshrew (Blast-Proof Ball)
Gray Garlic Powder
Gray Jar of Fly Honey
Gray Souvlaki
Gray Toaster
Rainbow De-colorizer
Cheese
Ghatanothoa

Cursed Hidden Compartment (2 posts left until explosion):

Gray Drain

I rescue the Metronome from the doomed Cupboard

CURSED CUPBOARD (1 post left until explosion):
Gray Snitch
Gray Meta Knight
Gray Ghost of Forretress
Gray Magic Paintbrush
Gray Sandshrew (Blast-Proof Ball)
Gray Garlic Powder
Gray Jar of Fly Honey
Gray Souvlaki
Gray Toaster
Rainbow De-colorizer
Cheese
Ghatanothoa

Cursed Hidden Compartment (1 post left until explosion):

Gray Drain

The Cupboard explodes, leaving no trace of anything inside... except for Yu & Rei and the Sandshrew. During the disintegration of the De-Colorizer, the colors taken from all the items went back to them, but almost all of them were destroyed. I put in Kirby. Kirby can inhale anything in the cupboard and take on its ability once per turn - the item gets deleted from the cupboard, Kirby can discard the ability at any time, and Kirby will replace his current ability if he attempts to take a new one while he already has one.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass)
Sandshrew
Kirby

Hidden Compartment (0/5 Items):
N/A

I add jigglypuff to the cupboard. She has the ability to sing a soothing melody that puts any living thing in the cupboard to sleep for the next five posts, resulting in that character saying lullabye to whatever ability they have while they remain asleep. Only one character can be asleep at one time. Additionally, sandshrew unearths a metroid.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass)
Sandshrew
Kirby
Jigglypuff
Metroid

N/A

I add a Minun with the Minus ability to the cupboard. If another Pokemon with the Minus ability is added, an additional item can be removed each turn (it is not required, however). Kirby inhales the Metroid, removing the Metroid from the cupboard (the Metroid had no special ability, so Kirby has no special ability), and Sandshrew digs up a grenade, which promptly explodes, knocking Sandshrew straight out of the cupboard. The Jigglypuff sings the Yu & Rei to sleep.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass) (Asleep for 5 more posts)
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff

N/A

I add a ? block to the cupboard. Every turn, it can be hit, releasing something from the super mario series for each time it's hit.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass) (Asleep for 4 more posts)
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block

N/A

Back
Top Bottom