• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add a Hat to the Cupboard.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass) (Asleep for 2 more posts)
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Snorunt Snowglobe
Waluigi
Hat

Hidden Compartment (0/5 Items):
N/A

I add a cup of coffee to the cupboard. I hit the ? block, and out comes a shy guy.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass) (Asleep for 1 more posts)
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Snorunt Snowglobe
Waluigi
Hat
Coffee
Shy Guy

N/A

I add the Nestene Consciousness to the Cupboard. As long as it’s in there, it won’t allow anything made of plastic to be removed. I hit the ? Block, and a cute Porcupuffer somehow squeezes its way out. And now that the blast-proofed duo are awake, let the Rei-gn of puns continue!

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass)
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Snorunt Snowglobe
Waluigi
Hat
Coffee
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer

N/A

I drink the coffee, because I like it a latte. I punch the ? block, and out comes a fire flower. Jigglypuff sings kirby a lullaby, putting the fellow pink puffball into a deep slumber.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby (Asleep for 5 more posts)
Jigglypuff
? Block
Snorunt Snowglobe
Waluigi
Hat
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower

N/A

I add a Klinklang with Minus, which in combination with Minun allows for things to be removed up to two at a time. I hit the ? Block and out pops a Bob-omb, which in three more posts will explode and destroy something else in the Cupboard. You can’t re-fuse it!

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby (Asleep for 4 more posts)
Jigglypuff
? Block
Snorunt Snowglobe
Waluigi
Hat
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Klinklang (Minus)
Bob-omb (Blows something up with it in 3 posts)

N/A

I add a wishiwashi to the cupboard. Each round, it summons more wishiwashi with its shining eyes. Each round, ten extra wishiwashi will be summoned, so the first round it will summon 10, the second round it will summon 20, the third round it will summon 30, the fourth round it will summon 40, and so on. It won't take long before there's a tuna them! I hit the ? block, and out comes vivian.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby (Asleep for 3 more posts)
Jigglypuff
? Block
Snorunt Snowglobe
Waluigi
Hat
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Klinklang (Minus)
Bob-omb (Blows something up with it in 2 posts)
Wishiwashi
Vivian

N/A

i'm still looking for my golden thread. ):
i take out the snorunt snowglobe, 'cos it's cute. i'll put it on my desk later. i also put on the hat, thanks to minus. now i just need a bowtie. bowties are cool!
i punch the ? block and to my delight, a blue shell comes out- my favourite! i put a lock on it so it can't be removed from the cupboard by anyone but me. i slip the key into my pocket.
should anyone try to take the shell, it shell go haywire, removing 3 random items from the cupboard.
i tell the nestene consciousness hi. please don't turn me into a mannequin and make me say "pizza."
wishiwashi calls for its friends!

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby (Asleep for 2 more posts)
Jigglypuff
? Block
Waluigi
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Klinklang (Minus)
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Bob-omb (Blows something up with it in 1 post)
11 Wishiwashi
Vivian

N/A

Last edited:
I add a Plastic Spork to the Cupboard. Wishiwashi calls 20 more friends, and the Bob-omb detonates, blasting Vivian out of the Cupboard. I hit the ? block and out comes Toadsworth. No Toad’s worth more!

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby (Asleep for 1 more post)
Jigglypuff
? Block
Waluigi
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Klinklang (Minus)
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi ×31
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth

N/A

I take klinklang out of the cupboard and throw it into a garbage dump, because it's klinklame. I hit the ? block and out comes a bubble blooper. Wishiwashi calls 30 more of its friends. Kirby wakes up.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Waluigi
Shy Guy
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi ×61
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth
Bubble Blooper

N/A

Cog-nizant of the fact that Klinklang’s absence means I can once again only remove 1 thing at a time, I send the Shy Guy on his way. I hit the ? Block, and the medium-sized Kart known as the “Super Blooper” emerges! 40 more Wishiwashi are called.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Waluigi
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi ×101
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth
Bubble Blooper
Super Blooper

N/A

I waaa-ngle Waluigi into wandering into the Ruined Kingdom; baiting him into a shocking ambush from within the ravaged lands. I kick the ? Block, only for a completely obscure palette swap of Bowser to come out. Wishiwashi signals 50 more of its anchovial acquaintances, thus making a perfect 151. Also, Toadsworth's seen better days; partially because he's become increasingly irrelevant in the Mario franchise, and because Yu, with the reluctant assistance of Rei, sauteed him alive using the nearby Fire Flower to make the elderly shroom into a ghost.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi ×151
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Bubble Blooper
Super Blooper
Bowser's Brother

N/A

Last edited:
I insert the powerful Shen Gong Wu known as the Reversing Mirror. Once per post, one can use it on one other item in the Cupboard to reverse the effect that item has, just for that post. I use the Reversing Mirror on Wishiwashi, who sends 60 of its group out. I then hit the ? Block and a Vacuum Mushroom pops out. Be careful not to eat it, or you’ll start wildly inhaling things, and you can say “so lung” to everything in the Cupboard not properly secured.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi ×91
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Bubble Blooper
Super Blooper
Bowser's Brother
Reversing Mirror
Vacuum Mushroom

N/A

I add Snake's C4. It will explode everything in the cupboard in 5 posts. I use the Reversing Mirror on the ? block and Bowser's Brother goes back inside the block. Kirby inhales Yu & Rei, making Kirby blast-proof in the process. Wishiwashi calls 70 more of its friends.

Cupboard:
Minun (Minus)
Kirby (Yu & Rei) (Blast-Proof Glass)
Jigglypuff
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi ×161
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Bubble Blooper
Super Blooper
Reversing Mirror
Vacuum Mushroom
Snake's C4 (5 posts until explosion)

N/A

I punt the Minun out with a good kick, sending the shocked, worthless rat flying straight into the sun. Kirby unintentionally glances at the Reversal Mirror, causing him to puke out the ghost siblings. I kick the ? block, causing it to spew out a Masked Ghoul

Cupboard:
Kirby
Jigglypuff
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Blue Shell (LOCKED)
Wishiwashi × 241
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Bubble Blooper
Super Blooper
Reversing Mirror
Vacuum Mushroom
Snake's C4 (4 posts until explosion)
Masked Ghoul

N/A

Last edited:
i rescue my blue shell and put it on, leaving a padlock without its key in the cupboard. kirby inhales jigglypuff, and since i can only take one thing out at a time, i beg the next poster to rescue kirby and jigglypuff.

Cupboard:
Kirby (Jigglypuff)
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Porcupuffer
Fire Flower
Padlock
Wishiwashi × 331
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Bubble Blooper
Super Blooper
Reversing Mirror
Vacuum Mushroom
Snake's C4 (3 posts until explosion)
Masked Ghoul

N/A

Last edited:
So there should have been 90 more Wishiwashi added in the last post, and Jigglypuff’s inhalation wasn’t updated in the list...anyways, I take the Porcupuffer home with me, and an additional 100 Wishiwashi are called. I use the Reversing Mirror on the ? Block and hit it, sending Bubble Blooper back inside it to avoid the impending doom. This was o-fish-ially a very sea critter-oriented post.

Cupboard:
Kirby (Jigglypuff)
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Fire Flower
Padlock
Wishiwashi × 431
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Super Blooper
Reversing Mirror
Vacuum Mushroom
Snake's C4 (2 posts until explosion)
Masked Ghoul

N/A

I smash the Reversing Mirror into pieces with my bare hands. I think I have to reflect on my actions now that blood's all over my hands. Once more, I kick the ? Block, only for Paper Mario: Sticker Star to come out. Gee, I wonder why that came out; it's not like I deliberately wanted such a thing to disappear, or anything. Also. 110 more fishy friends arrived, completely unaware of the inevitable destruction that will soon come...

Cupboard:
Kirby (Jigglypuff)
? Block
Nestene Consciousness
Fire Flower
Padlock
Wishiwashi × 541
Plastic Spork
Toadsworth's Ghost
Super Blooper
Vacuum Mushroom
Snake's C4 (1 post until explosion)
Masked Ghoul
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

N/A

Last edited:
The countdown was meant to be at 1 in the last post, so I quickly remove the Super Blooper and drive it away as the C4 explodes, destroying nearly everything else but leaving the Cupboard itself miraculously intact. It seems too sturdily built to be furnished off that easily!

Cupboard:

N/A

A Paras crawls its way into the Hidden Compartment. The sound of the explosion mite've attracted its attention.

Cupboard:

Hidden Compartment (1/5 Items):
Paras

Back
Top Bottom