• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add an Eraser to the Cupboard. Once a turn, you can use this on the name of an item in the Cupboard by erasing letters (but not adding or rearranging them) to make a new word, thus changing the item. I demonstrate its power by removing an “l” and “s” from the “Blast-Proof Glass,” making it Bat-Proof Glass. No good against explosions anymore, but works wonders at keeping out bats! Now let’s get bat to the game, everybody.

Cupboard:
Yu & Rei (Bat-Proof Glass)
Eraser

Hidden Compartment (1/5 Items):
Paras

I add Ruby Kurosawa into the thread. I can't.... i-magenta.... a more shy idol. Yeah, I was at a loss for that one.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Ruby Kurosawa

Hidden Compartment (1/5 Items):
Paras

Last edited:
I add Mr. Bean to the Cupboard. Then, I take the Eraser and wipe the “dden Compar t” out of the Hidden Compartment, turning it into Hitmen. Now, if one of the items you store with the Hitmen is some form of currency, they may accept that as payment and off someone in the Cupboard for you. They can even make it look like an accident. It’s a killer deal!

Cupboard:
Eraser
Ruby Kurosawa
Mr. Bean

Hitmen (1/5 Items):
Paras

I add diancie to the cupboard. For every round that it remains in the cupboard, it summons a carbink. It's possible for them to accumulate fairy quickly.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Ruby Kurosawa
Mr. Bean
Diancie

Hitmen (1/5 Items):
Paras

I lend the Hitmen a multi-colored 5-Banana Coin, hoping that my payment will take a shine to them. Diancie forms another Carbink. The two recently born fairies seemed to mingle well with the other inhabitants.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Ruby Kurosawa
Mr. Bean
Diancie
Carbink x2
Sniffle Thwomp

Hitmen (1/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin

I add a Kransekake to the cupboard.
I use the Eraser to remove "Kuro a" from "Ruby Kurosawa" to make "Ruby saw". It's a a saw made of Ruby. That can also cut Rubies!
It appears as the though the Bat-Proof Glass has collapsed and Yu & Rei have disappeared. It sure looks like an accident.
Another Carbink arrives, and they seem to be planning something as a group. The tension builds.

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Mr. Bean
Diancie
Carbink x3
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake

Hitmen (1/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin

I add a Xurkitree to the Cupboard! Diancie summons another Carbink...but their numbers stay the same, because I’ve erased the “bink” from one of them, making it a Car!

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Mr. Bean
Diancie
Carbink x3
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car

Hitmen (2/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin

I add gon freecss to the cupboard. Diancie summons another carbink.

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Mr. Bean
Diancie
Carbink x4
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car
Gon Freecss

Hitmen (2/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin

I attempt to appease the Hitmen further by giving them some Macca, the currency for demons and the apocalyptic world. Another Carbink comes to existence.

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Mr. Bean
Diancie
Carbink x5
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car
Gon Freecss

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

Last edited:
I add Kirby back to the cupboard, with the same properties as before. I erase both of the "i"s from Diancie, making it a Dance. The Dance doesn't actually do anything.

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Mr. Bean
Dance
Carbink x5
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car
Gon Freecss
Kirby

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

I add Brown Sugar to the Cupboard. Since NMLewis seemed to hint earlier at the Hitmen killing a target for free money that Chida paid them beforehand, I ask them to please take out Gon, making him gone which the Eraser could have done in a way, but “gone” isn’t a thing. Kirby inhales the dance and starts grooving, and Mr. Bean seems to find it amusing and dances as well. I take the Eraser to one of the Carbink, erasing the “Carb” and leaving Ink.

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car
Dancing Kirby
Brown Sugar
Ink

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

After realizing that I was somehow blind to the obvious implications, wondering how exactly Yu and Rei, who are already dead, could even be assassinated in the first place, I place the Ars Goetia into the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Broken bat-proof glass
Eraser
Ruby saw
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Sniffle Thwomp
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car
Dancing Kirby
Brown Sugar
Ink
Ars Goetia

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

Last edited:
I remove the Sniffle Thwomp from the cupboard. Why? Because there's too many items in the cupboard. Kirby accidentally inhales the Eraser, which makes Kirby become an eraser. The newly created Kirby Eraser erases the "Broken" from the Broken Bat-Proof Glass to make it once again fully working Bat-Proof Glass.

Cupboard:
Bat-Proof Glass
Ruby saw
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Kransekake
Xurkitree
Car
Eraser Kirby
Brown Sugar
Ink
Ars Goetia

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

Tempted by the beauty and functionality of the Ruby Saw, I finally swipe it for myself. Then I gently pick up Kirby for a moment and erase the “K ansek” from the Kransekake, turning it into a Rake.

Cupboard:
Bat-Proof Glass
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Rake
Xurkitree
Car
Eraser Kirby
Brown Sugar
Ink
Ars Goetia

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

I insert markiplier into the cupboard. I pick up kirby and erase the bownsar from brown sugar, turning it into a rug.

Cupboard:
Bat-Proof Glass
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Rake
Xurkitree
Car
Eraser Kirby
Rug
Ink
Ars Goetia
Markiplier

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
5-Banana Coin
Macca

I take the ink out, it'll be useful. I then use Kirby to erase the "5-Ba a Coin" from the 5-Banana Coin. So it's now Nan. She's in the possession of the Hitmen.

Cupboard:
Bat-Proof Glass
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Rake
Xurkitree
Car
Eraser Kirby
Rug
Ars Goetia
Markiplier

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Paras
Nan
Macca

I take out the rake to use on a sand garden. I also use Kirby to erase the "ras" in Paras, making it Pa. Now Nan, Ma and Pa are in the custody of the Hitmen!

Cupboard:
Bat-Proof Glass
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Xurkitree
Car
Eraser Kirby
Rug
Ars Goetia
Markiplier
Vibrava

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Pa
Nan
Ma

I add a Pencil to the Cupboard. A Pencil can add letters to any item, which turns it into something else. I then use the pencil and Eraser Kirby to turn the Bat-Proof Glass into Window Glass.

Cupboard:
Window Glass
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Xurkitree
Car
Eraser Kirby
Rug
Ars Goetia
Markiplier
Vibrava
Pencil