• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add Sadako into the Cupboard. Just after Kirby reduces Dancing Mr. Bean into a mere Bean, the pencil redraws Kirby from Eraser Kirby to Eraserhead Baby Kirby, thus nullifying the erasing abilities entirely through ret-conning the eraser into the aforementioned child from the movie.

Cupboard:
Window Glass
Dancing Mr. Bean
Carbink x4
Xurkitree
Car
Eraserhead Baby Kirby
Rug
Ars Goetia
Markiplier
Vibrava
Pencil
Sadako

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Pa
Nan
Ma

I add Guzzlord to the cupboard. Every post it's in there, it'll munch 4 things. It will leave of its own accord if it's still in the cupboard when there are less than 4 items left apart from itself. On its arrival it devours Markiplier, the rug, 1 Carbink and the car.

Cupboard:
Window Glass
Bean
Carbink x3
Xurkitree
Eraserhead Baby Kirby
Ars Goetia
Vibrava
Pencil
Sadako
Guzzlord

Hitmen (3/5 Items):
Pa
Nan
Ma

Through retconnection, the pencil adds "with Eraser" to the end of itself, thereby giving it the eraser abilities that Kirby previously had. It can now basically turn any item into any other item, though that's not the point. Guzzlord munches the Window Glass, the Bean, and 2 of the 3 remaining Carbink. I remove the Hitmen from the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Carbink
Xurkitree
Eraserhead Baby Kirby
Ars Goetia
Vibrava
Pencil with Eraser
Sadako
Guzzlord

I add an Easter Egg. Guzzlord eats up Sadako, Ars Goetia, Eraserhead Baby Kirby and the last of the Carbink.

Cupboard:
Xurkitree
Vibrava
Pencil with Eraser
Guzzlord
Easter Egg

I add a Smile Emote to the cupboard. Guzzlord then promptly eats it along with the Xurkitree, Vibrava, and Easter Egg.

Cupboard:
Pencil with Eraser
Guzzlord

I add a profiterole to the cupboard. Not seeing at least 4 items to eat, Guzzlord has now left the cupboard to seek food elsewhere.

Cupboard:
Pencil with Eraser
Profiterole

I add Kirby for the third time, once again with the same abilities. I'll reiterate them if you haven't already figured them out. Kirby can inhale anything in the cupboard and take on its ability once per turn - the item gets deleted from the cupboard, Kirby can discard the ability at any time, and Kirby will replace his current ability if he attempts to take a new one while he already has one. The Pencil and Eraser decides to remove the "tero" from Profiterole, making it a Profile. Wonder who's profile it is...

Cupboard:
Pencil with Eraser
Kirby

I add a Berry Basket. The basket will magically produce a different berry every post it's in the cupboard. It immediately adds a Lum Berry.

Cupboard:
Kirby
Teapot
Berry Basket
Lum Berry

I remove the Profile because it "violated the Terms of Service." The Berry Basket adds a Rawst Berry, which Kirby immediately eats.

Cupboard:
Kirby
Teapot
Berry Basket
Lum Berry

I add a macaron to the cupboard. The Berry Basket adds a Watmel Berry.

Cupboard:
Kirby
Teapot
Berry Basket
Lum Berry
Macaron
Watmel Berry

I add the spell card Magical Mallet to the Cupboard. With each post, the poster may discard any number of items (except for Magical Mallet) from the cupboard and replace them with the same number of items, of their choosing.

I use the Magical Mallet to discard Kirby and the Teapot and replace them with a potato and Henry Pym.
The Berry Basket produces an Enigma Berry.

Cupboard:
Potato
Henry Pym
Berry Basket
Lum Berry
Macaron
Watmel Berry
Magical Mallet (spell card)
Enigma Berry

I remove the Potato, and the Berry Basket spits out a Sitrus Berry. I use the Magical Mallet on the Cork to turn it into a Boat.

Cupboard:
Sitrus Berry
Henry Pym
Berry Basket
Lum Berry
Anomalocaris
Watmel Berry
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry

I eat the Watmel Berry. Just too tempting. The Berry Basket produces a Pamtre Berry. I use the Magical Mallet to replace Henry Pym with Henry the Green Engine.

Cupboard:
Sitrus Berry
Henry the Green Engine
Berry Basket
Lum Berry
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry
Pamtre Berry

I add an Anchor to the Cupboard. The Berry Basket adds a Nanab Berry, which I sometimes forget I used to like a lot before I started discarding them by the bushel in Pokémon Go. I use Magical Mallet on the Lum and Pamtre Berries, turning them into a Klinklang and Dedenne respectively, each with the ability Minus. As long as at least two Pokémon with Minus are in the Cupboard, things can be removed two at a time.

Cupboard:
Sitrus Berry
Henry the Green Engine
Berry Basket
Klinklang (Minus)
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry
Dedenne (Minus)
Anchor
Nanab Berry

I take out the Berry Basket and the Sitrus for lunch. I then proceed to violently whack the living fuck out of Dedenne with the Magical Mallet before replacing it and Klinklang with Shinmyoumaru Sukuna and Seija Kijin

Cupboard:
Henry the Green Engine
Seija Kijin
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry
Shinmyoumaru Sukuna
Anchor
Nanab Berry

I add an Onion Ring to the Cupboard. I then use Magical Mallet to replace Henry the Green Engine with the octopus of the same name, and the Nanab Berry with a Bluk Berry.

Cupboard:
Henry the Octopus
Seija Kijin
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry
Shinmyoumaru Sukuna
Anchor
Bluk Berry
Onion Ring

I add a Piano. I use the Magical Mallet to replace Shinmyoumaru Sukuna with Sailor Pluto. With her time powers, she summons an item from the cupboard's past each post. Hence a Gooey Cupboard in a Cupboard appears from 2013.

Cupboard:
Henry the Octopus
Seija Kijin
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Bluk Berry
Onion Ring