• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add a gulpin to the cupboard. It has the ability to swallow other items in the cupboard. This does not remove the item immediately, but rather adds the description "(swallowed by gulpin x turns)". After six turns have gone by, the item will have been completely dissolved by gulpin's stomach acid, removing it from the cupboard. Only one item can be swallowed at one time, and removing gulpin during this time removes the swallowed item as well.

Sailor Pluto summons a boo to the cupboard. Each turn, it can turn another item invisible with [I spoiler] [/i spoiler] (without spaces).

Cupboard:
Henry the Octopus
Seija Kijin
Anomalocaris
Magical Mallet (spell card)
Enigma Berry
Boat
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Bluk Berry
Onion Ring
Piano
Gooey Cupboard in a Cupboard
Gulpin
Boo

I add a Yo-yo to the cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons a Wailmer Pail. Boo turns Enigma Berry invisible, which is appropriate really. Gulpin swallows the Boat.

Cupboard:
Henry the Octopus
Seija Kijin
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat (swallowed by Gulpin 1/6 turns)
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Bluk Berry
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin (digesting Boat)
Boo
Yo-yo
Wailmer Pail

I chase away the Boo, and Sailor Pluto calls back the Bat-Proof Glass. I use Magical Mallet to replace Henry the Octopus with a Blooper, and Seija Kijin with a Rubber Ducky.

Cupboard:
Blooper
Rubber Ducky
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat (swallowed by Gulpin 2/6 turns)
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Bluk Berry
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin (digesting Boat)
Yo-yo
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass

I take the Bluk Berry for use in a PokeBlock. Sailor Pluto summons a Celebi from 2015, though the event seems unremarkable for a Celebi.

Cupboard:
Blooper
Rubber Ducky
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat (swallowed by Gulpin 3/6 turns)
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin (digesting Boat)
Yo-yo
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass
Celebi

I remove the Yo-yo, and Sailor Pluto calls back the Eraser, which can of course erase letters from one item per post to change it. I play Magical Mallet to replace the Rubber Ducky with a Phonograph. And by now, the Boat is two-thirds of the way digested.

Cupboard:
Blooper
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat (swallowed by Gulpin 4/6 turns)
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin (digesting Boat)
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass
Celebi
Eraser

I add the Hidden Compartment back in. The Eraser turns the Blooper into a Boo (Each turn, it can turn another item invisible with [I spoiler] [/i spoiler] (without spaces)), and Sailor Pluto summons the Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Cupboard:
Boo
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Boat (swallowed by Gulpin 5/6 turns)
Qualot Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin (digesting Boat)
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass
Celebi
Eraser
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Hidden Compartment (0/5 items)

I take out the Qualot Berry to lower some Pokemon's Defense EV. Gulpin has fully digested the boat now. Sailor Pluto summons Virizion from 2013.

Cupboard:
Boo
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass
Celebi
Eraser
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Virizion

I remove the magical mallet from the cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons a delicious meal of pikachu roasted by its own electricity. Must have been hit by one hell of a Confuse Ray. Gulpin begins digesting the anchor. Boo turns the bat-proof glass invisible.

Cupboard:
Boo
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor (swallowed by Gulpin 1/6 turns)
Onion Ring
Piano
Gulpin (digesting Anchor)
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass
Celebi
Eraser
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Virizion
Pikachu roasted by its own electricity

I add a Rare Candy, then erase the “Pika hu o ste by ts own e ectricity” from the Pikachu roasted by its own electricity, making it a Cradily. Sailor Pluto brings back the Metronome.

Cupboard:
Boo
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor (swallowed by Gulpin 2/6 turns)
Onion Ring
Piano
Wailmer Pail
Bat-Proof Glass
Celebi
Eraser
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Metronome

I eat the Onion Ring. Sailor Pluto summons Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses) from 2015. I move the invisible Bat-Proof Glass to the Hidden Compartment. I also use the Eraser to turn the Rare Candy into a Rare Can. It's a very rare can.

Cupboard:
Boo
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor (swallowed by Gulpin 3/6 turns)
Piano
Wailmer Pail
Celebi
Eraser
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Metronome
Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses)

Hidden Compartment (1/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass

I remove the Piano. Sailor Pluto summons Kirby, and the Boo turns the Metronome invisible.

Cupboard:
Boo
Phonograph
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor (swallowed by Gulpin 4/6 turns)
Piano
Wailmer Pail
Celebi
Eraser
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Metronome
T

Hidden Compartment (1/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass

I take out the Phonograph to listen to some ancient music. I also move the invisible Metronome to the Hidden Compartment. Sailor Pluto summons 12 Chairs from 2015. I use the Eraser to erase "Choco Chip ie" from the Chocolate Chip Cookie to make it Late Cook. Can either be interpreted as a cook who's always late, or simply a dead cook.

Cupboard:
Boo
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Anchor (swallowed by Gulpin 5/6 turns)
Wailmer Pail
Celebi
Eraser
Late Cook
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Kirby
12 Chairs

Hidden Compartment (2/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add a souflee to the cupboard. It may look cute...until you realize the "cherry" on top is actually its eye. Sailor pluto summons a golden snitch. Because it's so fast and hard to catch, if anybody attempts to remove it, they must roll a 6 sided die one time (possibly here) and get a 3 in order to successfully get rid of it. They must also post the result of the die roll if they try and fail to remove it. Attempting to remove the golden snitch counts as an action and therefore, if attempted, no other item can be removed/added that round.

Gulpin finishes digesting the anchor. Boo turns celebi invisible.

Cupboard:
Boo
Anomalocaris
Enigma Berry
Sailor Pluto
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Celebi
Eraser
Late Cook
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Kirby
12 Chairs
Souflee
Golden Snitch

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add a piece of Dynamite to the Cupboard. After 5 turns, it will explode, removing it and any items next to it, any items next to those items, and any items next to those other items. Dynamite can be moved to any place in the normal Cupboard freely, but cannot be put into the Hidden Compartment. I put it between the Souflee and the Golden Snitch. I use the Eraser to turn the Enigma Berry into a normal Berry, and Sailor Pluto summons the Pencil.

Cupboard:
Boo
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Celebi
Eraser
Late Cook
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Kirby
12 Chairs
Souflee
Dynamite (5 turns until explosion)
Golden Snitch
Pencil

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add some delicious stuffed grape leaves the cupboard - these ones are stuffed with rice and veges. I move the dynamite between the late cook and virizion, and sailor pluto summons some feta cheese. Boo turns the dynamite invisible.

Cupboard:
Boo
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Celebi
Eraser
Late Cook
Dynamite (4 turns until explosion)
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Kirby
12 Chairs
Souflee
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Feta Cheese

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Last edited:
I shoo the Celebi away, then add a “t” to Boo with the Pencil, making it a Boot. I also erase the “et hees” from the Feta Cheese with the Eraser, making it into a Face. Sailor Pluto summons a Kyogre from way back when, causing a rain shower in the Cupboard. Finally, Gulpin swallows up Elgyem J. Elgyem.

Rainy Cupboard:
Boot
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Gulpin (digesting Elgyem J. Elgyem)
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Late Cook
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses, swallowed by Gulpin 1/6 turns)
Kirby
12 Chairs
Souflee
Dynamite (3 turns until explosion)
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Face
Kyogre

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

depressed about one of my favorite mario enemies being turned into footwear, I add a piranha plant to the cupboard. Hopefully it enjoys the rainshower the cupboard is getting. Sailor pluto summons the grouchy possessor. If left alone for 3 turns, he'll possess any living/inanimate object, causing it to grow more powerful and deadlier. The only way to exorcise it is if a certain plumber's brother enters the cupboard.

I use the eraser to remove the dnte from dynamite, turning it into yami. Very dark. So dark, in fact, that it shrouds the items next to it, and any items next to those items, and any items next to those items in pitch blackness while it remains in the cupboard.

Rainy Cupboard:
Boot
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Late Cook
Virizion
Cradily
Rare Can
Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses, swallowed by Gulpin 2/6 turns)
Kirby
12 Chairs
Souflee
Yami
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Stuffed Grape Leaves

Face
Kyogre
Piranha Plant
Grouchy Possessor (3 turns)

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Last edited:
I drag the Late Cook out, as they’re starting to stink up the Cupboard. I use the Eraser on Virizion, erasing the “viriz” and making it an Ion. I also use the pencil on Yami, adding “rami” at the end to make it a Yamirami. Kirby inhaled the 12 Chairs, becoming reminiscent of a chair himself. Finally, Sailor Pluto summons a Vibrava to the Cupboard.

Rainy Cupboard:
Boot
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Can
Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses, swallowed by Gulpin 3/6 turns)
Kirby (Chair)
Souflee
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Stuffed Grape Leaves

Face
Kyogre
Piranha Plant
Grouchy Possessor (2 turns)
Vibrava

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I remove the Grouchy Possesor. You honestly thought that one would get past me. :p Kirby inhales the Piranha Plant, which just makes Kirby get very sharp teeth and makes Kirby look like Piranha Plant himself. Sailor Pluto summons the Death Egg, which as it did in its last appearance, replaces the Cupboard's role. Somehow the Hidden Compartment is still of the original cupboard...

Death Egg:
Boot
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Can
Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses, swallowed by Gulpin 3/6 turns)
Kirby (Chair)
Souflee
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Stuffed Grape Leaves

Face
Kyogre
Vibrava

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I eat the stuffed grape leaves, as I find them delicious. Sailor pluto summons a wishiwashi to the cupboard. Each round, it summons more wishiwashi with its shining eyes. Each round, ten extra wishiwashi will be summoned, so the first round it will summon 10, the second round it will summon 20, the third round it will summon 30, the fourth round it will summon 40, and so on.

Death Egg:
Boot
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Can
Elgyem J. Elgyem (wearing sunglasses, swallowed by Gulpin 5/6 turns)
Kirby (Piranha Plant)
Souflee
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Face

Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome