• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Boot. Gulpin finishes digesting Elgyem J. Elgyem, and Wishiwashi summons 10 friends. Sailor Pluto returns the Reversing Mirror, which can be used once a turn to give an item the opposite effect for that turn. Then, I use the Eraser on the Gooey Cupboard in a Cupboard, erasing the “ey Cu board board,” leaving Goop in a Cup. Mmm, Goop in a Cup! Finally, I use the Pencil to add the “dy” back on the end of the Rare Can, restoring its initial Rare Candy status.

Death Egg:
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Goop in a Cup
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby (Piranha Plant)
Yamirami
Souflee
Golden Snitch
Pencil
Face
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×11
Reversing Mirror

Hidden Compartment (2/5 items)
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Last edited:
I add in Impossible Man. Impossible Man allows for things that shouldn't be possible in the Cupboard to now be possible (e.g. negative numbers of Wishiwashi, more than 5 items in the Hidden Compartment, etc.) I use the Reversing Mirror on the Wishiwashi, making 20 Wishiwashi leave, leaving there -9 Wishiwashi. Of course, since you can't have negative Wishiwashi, technicality man decides to just make it 0 wishiwashi. However, Impossible Man's presence in the cupboard prevents technicality man from doing anything, leaving -9 wishiwashi. I use the Eraser on the "f ee" in the Souflee, making it a Soul. I use the Pencil on the Eraser to make it a Pencil With Eraser. However, that action used so much of the pencil lead trying to do that the pencil has no effect anymore. Sailor Pluto summons the Magic Paintbrush, which will put some color on a random item each turn.

Death Egg:
Impossible Man
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Goop in a Cup
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby (Piranha Plant)
Souflee
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Unsharpened Pencil
Face
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×-9
Reversing Mirror
Magic Paintbrush

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

does yamirami shroud items next to it in darkness or not? I'm confused

I invite heropon riki into the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons a weighted companion cube. The negative wishiwashi somehow manage to summon 30 more wishiwashi, meaning there are now 21 wishiwashi. Gulpin swallows the reversing mirror. The magic paintbrush paints kyogre purple, making it look just like a shiny kyogre. Gulpin opens its mouth for long enough for me to use the reversing mirror on kirby, resulting in him spitting out the piranha plant.

Death Egg:
Impossible Man
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Goop in a Cup
Gulpin
Wailmer Pail
Pencil With Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby
Soul
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Unsharpened Pencil
Face
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×21
Reversing Mirror (swallowed by Gulpin 1/6 turns)
Magic Paintbrush
Heropon Riki
Weighted Companion Cube
Piranha Plant

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Last edited:
does yamirami shroud items next to it in darkness or not? I'm confused
Its effect is being a Sableye shrug Also you could probably have just used the Reversing Mirror before Gulpin ate it, lol

While the Wishiwashi keep growing in number and the Reversing Mirror continues being digested, I decide to remove the soul because mine seems a little worn. Using the eraser side of the Pencil with Eraser, I erase the “op Riki” from Heropon Riki, making him a lovely Heron. Sailor Pluto recalls the ? Block, which can be hit once a turn to add something from the Mario franchise to the Cupboard...erm, Death Egg? I strike said block, and out pops Kingfin from Super Mario Galaxy. Finally, the Magic Paintbrush gives Vibrava a yellow and orange palette reminiscent of its shiny appearance.

Death Egg:
Impossible Man
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Goop in a Cup
Gulpin (digesting Reversing Mirror)
Wailmer Pail
Pencil With Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Unsharpened Pencil
Face
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×61
Reversing Mirror (swallowed by Gulpin 2/6 turns)
Magic Paintbrush
Heron
Weighted Companion Cube
Piranha Plant
? Block
Kingfin

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

you can still use an item's effect while it's in gulpin's stomach. I must have forgotten to specify that.

I insert sonic into the cupboard. If left alone for three turns, he will destroy the death egg, turning it back to a regular (currently rainy) cupboard. I kick the ? block and out pops vivian, the transgender shadow siren from paper mario ttyd. Sailor pluto summons markiplier. While he didn't have any ability last time he was in the cupboard, this time, if he's ever removed for any reason (whether that be via eraser, bomb, etc), he will leave behind three scary video games. The wishiwashi summon 50 more of their friends. The magic paintbrush covers kirby with green goop.

Death Egg:
Impossible Man
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Goop in a Cup
Wailmer Pail
Pencil With Eraser
Ion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Unsharpened Pencil
Face
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×111
Reversing Mirror (swallowed by Gulpin 3/6 turns)
Magic Paintbrush
Heron
Weighted Companion Cube
Piranha Plant
? Block
Kingfin
Sonic (3 turns to destroy the Death Egg)
Vivian
Markiplier

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Last edited:
I remove the Pencil With Eraser. Sailor Pluto summons Guzzlord from the recent past. It will eat 4 things each post it's in the Death Egg. When there are fewer than 4 items apart from itself in the Death Egg, it will leave of its own accord. On its arrival, it eats the Magic Paintbrush, the Face, the Goop in a Cup and the Impossible Man. 60 more Wishiwashi appear. I hit the ? Block, and Biokinton from Super Mario Land appears from it.

Death Egg:
Anomalocaris
Berry
Sailor Pluto
Wailmer Pail
Ion
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Unsharpened Pencil
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×171
Reversing Mirror (swallowed by Gulpin 4/6 turns)
Heron
Weighted Companion Cube
Piranha Plant
? Block
Kingfin
Sonic (2 turns to destroy the Death Egg)
Vivian
Markiplier
Guzzlord
Biokinton

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I'm pretty sure removing the magic paintbrush is supposed to remove the colors, but I'm just going to leave them there because wynaut

question about guzzlord; if it were to target the wishiwashi, would it only be able to eat four of them at most, or would it have the capability to lower the count down to zero? I hope it's not the latter...I don't want all my fishy friends to be sushi...

I add some grimy food into the death egg. If eaten, it will remove the ability of whatever eats it for the next ten turns. Sailor pluto summons a snorunt snowglobe, and I punch the ? block, and out pops a blue oho jee, the bizarre creatures from mario and luigi superstar saga. The greedy guzzlord consumes the berry, the wailmer pail, the unsharpened pencil, and the ion. I use the reversing mirror on the heron, turning it back into heropon riki. Hopefully he's not eaten by the tyrant dragon, which might cause me to regret this decision. 70 more small fry pokemon are summoned.

nearly finished digesting the reversing mirror, gulpin feels a surge of energy flow through its body. What could this mean...?

Death Egg:
Anomalocaris
Sailor Pluto
Cradily
Rare Candy
Kirby
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×241
Reversing Mirror (swallowed by Gulpin 5/6 turns)
Heropon Riki
Weighted Companion Cube
Piranha Plant
? Block
Kingfin
Sonic (1 turns to destroy the Death Egg)
Vivian
Markiplier
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Oho Jee

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add Nanu to the Death Egg. Dark-type Pokémon won’t leave it under normal circumstances under his watch! Sonic destroys the Death Egg and restores the Cupboard’s position. Just in time, too, because Guzzlord proceeds to devour the blue hedgehog, along with Markiplier, one Wishiwashi, and the Oho Jee. 80 more Wishiwashi rush to replace the one that was eaten, and I hit the ? Block, causing Alpha Kretin from Bowser’s Inside Story to emerge. Gulpin finishes digesting the Reversing Mirror, and I offer it the Rare Candy to work on next. Finally, Sailor Pluto summons the Plastic Spork into the Cupboard.

Rainy Cupboard:
Anomalocaris
Sailor Pluto
Gulpin (digesting Rare Candy)
Cradily
Rare Candy (digested by Gulpin 1/6 turns)
Kirby
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Kyogre
Vibrava
Wishiwashi ×320
Heropon Riki
Weighted Companion Cube
Piranha Plant
? Block
Kingfin
Vivian
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Nanu
Alpha Kretin
Plastic Spork

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I attempt to remove the Golden Snitch, but fail (rolled a 2). Markiplier left behind three scary games - Silent Hill, Fatal Frame and Clock Tower - after being munched by Guzzlord. Guzzlord now munches Kirby, Vibrava, the Piranha Plant and Kingfin. 90 more Wishiwashi arrive. Sailor Pluto summons a Watmel Berry from the recent past.

Rainy Cupboard:
Anomalocaris
Sailor Pluto
Cradily
Rare Candy (digested by Gulpin 2/6 turns)
Yamirami
Golden Snitch
Kyogre
Wishiwashi ×410
Heropon Riki
Weighted Companion Cube
? Block
Vivian
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Nanu
Alpha Kretin
Plastic Spork
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Clock Tower

Watmel Berry

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add the Sharpener. Any instance of the Pencil will now have to be sharpened every other post, otherwise it will be unsharpened and cannot be used until the post after it is sharpened. The Wishiwashi number grows to 510, Sailor Pluto summons the Eraser, Guzzlord eats the ? Block, the Cradily, the Golden Snitch (I rolled a 3), and Nanu. I guess Guzzlord thought ahead about this.

Rainy Cupboard:
Anomalocaris
Sailor Pluto
Sharpener
Eraser
Rare Candy (digested by Gulpin 3/6 turns)
Yamirami
Kyogre
Wishiwashi ×410
Heropon Riki
Weighted Companion Cube
Vivian
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Alpha Kretin
Plastic Spork
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Clock Tower

Watmel Berry

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add a Damp Rock to the Rainy Cupboard. 110 more Wishiwashi arrive. Guzzlord munches the Anomalocaris, the Weighted Companion Cube, the Plastic Spork and Alpha Kretin. Sailor Pluto summons Elesa's High Heels.

Rainy Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Sharpener
Eraser
Rare Candy (digested by Gulpin 4/6 turns)
Yamirami
Kyogre
Wishiwashi ×520
Heropon Riki
Vivian
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Clock Tower

Watmel Berry
Damp Rock
Elesa's High Heels

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add a Diving Helmet to the Cupboard. 110 more Wishiwashi enter the Cupboard, and Sailor Pluto summons a Cobalion from 2013. I take the Eraser to the Watmel Berry, erasing the “Wat” and “erry,” making it into Mel B. Guzzlord snacks on Heropon Riki, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, and Elesa’s High Heels. Gulpin is nearly finished digesting the Rare Candy. Maybe it won’t always take 6 turns to digest something in the near future... :unsure:

Rainy Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Sharpener
Eraser
Rare Candy (digested by Gulpin 5/6 turns)
Yamirami
Kyogre
Wishiwashi ×630
Vivian
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Cobalion

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I add Minecraft to the cupboard. It has an unknown effect. I use the Eraser to erase the Rainy off of the "Rainy Cupboard", making it just the Cupboard again. 130 Wishiwashi appear, as well as 10 that were late from the last call. The Gulpin finishes digesting the Rare Candy, and Guzzlord eats Yamirami, Kyogre, and 2 Wishiwashi. Sailor Pluto summons the Exponential Gumball Machine, which instantly spits out a gumball.

Rainy Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Sharpener
Eraser
Gulpin
Wishiwashi ×768
Vivian
Guzzlord
Biokinton
Grimy Food
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Cobalion
Minecraft
Exponential Gumball Machine
Gumball

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Suddenly, Gulpin evolves into Swalot! With its increased power, Swalot can now digest an item in only three turns! I add an Accordion to the Cupboard, and Sailor Pluto summons back Yu & Rei. Accordion to the ghostly duo’s passive effect, you need to pun at least once with each post they remain the Cupboard! 140 more Wishiwashi and 1 more Gumball are added to the Cupboard. I erase the “ivi” from Vivian with the Eraser, leaving a Van. Guzzlord snacks on 2 more Wishiwashi, the Sharpener, and the Grimy Food...but that slop it just ate makes Guzzlord feel funny. It better go lie down for 10 turns or so.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Eraser
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×906
Van
Guzzlord (disabled for 10 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Cobalion
Minecraft
Gumball ×2
Accordion

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

from my vantage point, the eraser is nothing but a nuisance, aside from that one time it saved the thread from dynamite. So I have it removed. 150 more wishiwashi are summoned, alongside two more gumballs. I wonder how long it will take for the number of gumballs to exceed the number of wishiwashi. Sailor pluto summons star sapphire to the cupboard. Elated about my favorite poisonous blob evolving into swalot, I have it begin going to work on cobalion.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot (digesting Cobalion)
Wishiwashi ×1056
Van
Guzzlord (disabled for 9 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Cobalion (Swallowed by Swalot 1/3 turns)
Minecraft
Gumball ×4
Accordion
Yu & Rei
Star Sapphire

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Last edited:
Aww, poor Cobalion, I miss-tralton it already. I add a Green Bell Pepper to the Cupboard, and Sailor Pluto summons a Cyndaquil from many years past. 160 more Wishiwashi appear, and the Exponential Gumball Machoke drops 4 more Gumballs in.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot (digesting Cobalion)
Wishiwashi ×1216
Van
Guzzlord (disabled for 8 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Cobalion (Swallowed by Swalot 2/3 turns)
Minecraft
Gumball ×8
Accordion
Yu & Rei
Star Sapphire
Green Bell Pepper
Cyndaquil

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I release Yu & Rei from the Cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons a Hacked Rampardos from 2015. 170 more Wishiwashi appear. Swalot finishes digesting Cobalion. The, er
Exponential Gumball Machoke
spits out another 8 gumballs.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×1386
Van
Guzzlord (disabled for 7 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×16
Accordion
Star Sapphire
Green Bell Pepper
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Exponential Gumball Machoke
Wtf autocorrect xD

I add a Cello to the Cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons a Dancing Eggplant to the Cupboard, which in one turn will itself summon a Giant Claydol. 180 more Wishiwashi appear, and the Exponential Gumball Machine drops 16 more Gumballs.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot
Wishiwashi ×1566
Van
Guzzlord (disabled for 6 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×32
Accordion
Star Sapphire
Green Bell Pepper
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos
Cello
Dancing Eggplant

I drive the van out of the cupboard. A Giant Claydol has arrived, courtesy of the Dancing Eggplant. Sailor Pluto summons 4 hoops from 2015, most likely a Hoopa's property. Swalot swallows the Green Bell Pepper. 32 more gumballs emerge from the EGM. 190 more Wishiwashi arrive.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot (digesting Green Bell Pepper 1/3 turns)
Wishiwashi ×1756
Guzzlord (disabled for 5 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×64
Accordion
Star Sapphire
Green Bell Pepper (swallowed by Swalot)
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos
Cello
Dancing Eggplant
Giant Claydol
Hoop ×4

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

I plant a Robot Essence from MySims in the Cupboard, which becomes a little metallic Robot Tree Sapling. In 5 turns (or less if the process is accelerated by “watering” the sapling with oil), the sapling will mature into a full grown Robot Tree, which could then be shaken to drop a Robot Essence in the Cupboard each turn (or even up to three at a time if the Tree is “oiled” again on that turn). Sailor Pluto returns Nanu, who prevents Dark-type Pokémon from being removed normally. 200 more Wishiwashi and 64 more Gumballs are added to the Cupboard.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Swalot (digesting Green Bell Pepper 2/3 turns)
Wishiwashi ×1956
Guzzlord (disabled for 4 more turns)
Biokinton
Snorunt Snowglobe
Clock Tower
Mel B
Damp Rock
Diving Helmet
Minecraft
Gumball ×128
Accordion
Star Sapphire
Green Bell Pepper (swallowed by Swalot)
Cyndaquil
Hacked Rampardos
Cello
Dancing Eggplant
Giant Claydol
Hoop ×4
Robot Tree Sapling (5 turns until maturity)
Nanu

Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome

Back
Top Bottom