• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz to the Cupboard. Each turn, he may build one of his inventions as seen in Phineas and Ferb inside of the Cupboard. He builds his Duplic-8-inator first, which can be fired once a turn to multiply an object in the Cupboard by 8. Doof decides to test this out on the Black Hole, and it works!! ...was that the best test subject? Now the 8 Black Holes suck up 800 Grandmas altogether on this turn. I Oil the Robot Tree Sapling again so it grows faster, and shake a single Robot Essence from the Tree. I shoot Phoenix Wright away with the Circus Cannon, leaving behind three Pieces of Evidence. Sailor Pluto summons back the Reversing Mirror. Finally, the Waffle Iron produces 100 more Waffles.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×18,836
Lanky Kong
Circus Cannon
Bat-Proof Glass
Metronome
Robot Tree
Robot Tree Sapling (1 turns until maturity)
Robot Essence ×13
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Shark Plush
Black Hole ×8
Sailor Pluto
Piece of Evidence ×3
Abe Lincoln
Red Kryptonite
Blue Orb
Primal Kyogre
Madoka
Monado
Soylent Green
Stingray
Waffle Iron
Waffle ×200
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Duplic-8-inator
Reversing Mirror

I eat one of the waffles. 792 Grandmas are pulled into the 8 Black Holes. Each Black Hole takes one non-Grandma item too on this occasion. The Bat-Proof Glass, the Red Kryptonite, Lanky Kong, the Soylent Green, Madoka, Monado, the Shark Plush and one of the pieces of evidence are sucked into the void. More details of the remaining 2 pieces of evidence come to light. Sailor Pluto summons Youngster Joey from early 2015. The second Robot Tree has now matured. I fire one more Grandma from the cupboard using the Circus Cannon. I use the Duplic-8-inator on the Stingray. The Waffle Iron produces 100 more waffles.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×18,043
Circus Cannon
Metronome
Robot Tree ×2
Robot Essence ×13
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Black Hole ×8
Sailor Pluto
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Incriminating Document (evidence)
Abe Lincoln
Blue Orb
Primal Kyogre
Stingray ×8
Waffle Iron
Waffle ×299
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Duplic-8-inator
Reversing Mirror
Youngster Joey

I put Nanapon in the cupboard. Each turn, she can do one mystical thing, such as telling the fortune of another character in the cupboard, and if you so choose, can attempt to hypnotize one character that is currently in the cupboard. The hypnotized character will then initiate the effect of a random object in the cupboard. This effect can only be used once per turn. 43 more Grandmas get sucked into the eight black holes. I fire the Duplic-8-inator at the Waffle Iron, creating 8 Waffle Irons. I shoot one of the stingrays away with the Circus Cannon. Sailor Pluto summons a Bidoof for some reason... The Waffle Irons produce 800 waffles (100 each).

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×18,000
Circus Cannon
Metronome
Robot Tree ×2
Robot Essence ×13
Dhelmise
Oil Can
Black Hole ×8
Sailor Pluto
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Abe Lincoln
Blue Orb
Primal Kyogre
Stingray ×7
Waffle Iron x8
Waffle ×1,099
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Duplic-8-inator
Reversing Mirror
Youngster Joey
Nanapon
Bidoof

I put in the Sorter. The Sorter will sort the items in any way it chooses each and every turn. Sailor Pluto summons the Hidden Compartment, and the Sorter immediately sorts the items alphabetically from A to Z. The Black Holes suck up 800 grandmas.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Abe Lincoln
Bidoof
Blue Orb
Black Hole ×8
Circus Cannon
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Duplic-8-inator
Grandma ×17,200
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Metronome
Nanapon
Oil Can
Primal Kyogre
Reversing Mirror
Robot Essence ×13
Robot Tree ×2
Sailor Pluto
Sorter (A-Z)
Stingray ×7
Waffle Iron x8
Waffle ×1,099
Youngster Joey

Hidden Compartment (0/5 Items)

Err, Animeboy must have missed the rule that the Black Holes always suck up 100 things each, so I will start this post by assuming an additional 757 Grandmas are missing. I add an Avocado to the Cupboard, and Sailor Pluto summons the Shark Plush back. Altogether, the Black Holes suck up 493 more Grandmas, 299 Waffles, Youngster Joey, and 7 Waffle Irons. The remaining Waffle Iron produces 100 more Waffles. I Oil one Robot Tree and shake it for 3 Robot Essences, and get one more Robot Essence from the un-oiled one. I then fire Nanapon out of the Circus Cannon and far away. Doof builds the Gimmelshtump-inator, which can be fired once a turn to make something old-fashioned like from Doofenshmirtz’ childhood home town of Gimmelshtump. Dr. Doof tests out his Gimmelshtump-inator on the Waffle Iron, turning it into a much less efficient Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron. It takes 5 turns just to make a single Waffle from this point forward! Finally, the Sorter sorts the items in the Cupboard by quantity, from lowest to highest.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Abe Lincoln
Avocado
Bidoof
Blue Orb
Circus Cannon
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Duplic-8-inator
Gimmelshtump-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Metronome
Primal Kyogre
Reversing Mirror
Sailor Pluto
Shark Plush
Sorter
Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron (new Waffle ready in 1/5 turns)
Robot Tree ×2
Stingray ×7
Black Hole ×8
Robot Essence ×17
Waffle ×900
Grandma ×15,950

Hidden Compartment (0/5 Items)

Last edited:
I place a Waddle Dee in the Cupboard! Nanapon attempts to hypnotize Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. The Black Holes suck up 400 Grandmas and 400 Waffles (at least the Grandmas will have something to eat while they're trapped in the void). Sailor Pluto summons another Duplic-8-inator and the two Duplic-8-inators shoot each other, creating 16 Duplic-8-inators (this'll be fun...)! Another turn passes as the Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron works hard in making a new Waffle. Finally, the Sorter sorts the items by quantity, from highest to lowest!

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×15,450
Waffle ×500
Robot Essence ×17
Duplic-8-inator x16
Black Hole ×8
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Abe Lincoln
Avocado
Bidoof
Blue Orb
Circus Cannon
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Hypnotized By Nanapon, can be commanded next turn)
Gimmelshtump-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Metronome
Nanapon
Primal Kyogre
Reversing Mirror
Sailor Pluto
Shark Plush
Sorter
Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron (new Waffle ready in 2/5 turns)
Waddle Dee

Hidden Compartment: (0/5 Items)

Last edited:
Error 404: Nanapon not found. Also 100 too many Grandmas were unaccounted for.

I add Nanu (as the Supporter card from the Pokémon TCG) to the Cupboard. Once a turn, you may use him to replace a Pokémon in the Cupboard with a basic evolution stage Dark-type Pokémon. I play Nanu to replace the Bidoof with a Carvanha. Sailor Pluto summons a Vibrava. The Black Holes suck up 800 more Grandmas. Dr. Doof builds his De-Evolutionator, which can either accelerate or reverse the evolution of a life form it shoots, despite the name only implying the latter. The Gimmelshtump-inator shoots the Circus Cannon, turning it into a Trebuchet. Its effect remains the same, and to prove it, Doofenshmirtz launches Abe Lincoln away with the Trebuchet. The Sorter then sorts the contents of the Cupboard by whether they’re living things or inanimate objects. The Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron keeps working on making one Waffle, and I move the Sorter into Hidden Compartment where it has nothing else to do.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×14,750
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Carvanha
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Primal Kyogre
Sailor Pluto
Waddle Dee
Vibrava
Avocado
Robot Essence ×17
Waffle ×500
Duplic-8-inator x16
Black Hole ×8
Blue Orb
Trebuchet
Gimmelshtump-inator
De-Evolutionator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Metronome
Reversing Mirror
Shark Plush
Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron (new Waffle ready in 3/5 turns)
Nanu (trading card)

Hidden Compartment: (1/5 Items)
Sorter

Error 404: Nanapon not found.

Error Patched!

Error 404: Waddle Dee not found!
I take one waffle out of the cupboard and eat it. The Two Duplic-8-inators fire at the 499 waffles, and now there are 7984 waffles, 800 of them were sacrificed to the Lords of the Void (sucked into the Black Holes). Dr. Doofenshmirtz builds his Mustache-Inator, which gives whatever it blasts a goofy mustache. Nanapon tells Youngster Joey's fortune...

Nanapon: I forsee that your Rattata will do so much to prove itself as the Top Percentage of Rattatas that it will evolve just for you...

Sailor Pluto summons a Kirby plush for anyone to hug.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×14,750
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Carvanha
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Primal Kyogre
Sailor Pluto
Vibrava
Avocado
Robot Essence ×17
Waffle ×7184
Duplic-8-inator x16
Black Hole ×8
Blue Orb
Trebuchet
Gimmelshtump-inator
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Metronome
Reversing Mirror
Shark Plush
Nanapon
Waddle Dee
Kirby plush
Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron (new Waffle ready in 4/5 turns)
Nanu (trading card)

Sorter

Nanapon had been removed from the Cupboard, hence why I didn’t include it. And Waddle Dee was missing from my post initially because you forgot to list it. Also, there was no Kirby Plush from the Cupboard’s past for Sailor Pluto to summon.
EDIT: also, the Oil Can was accidentally left out of the list at some point.

I remove the Gimmelshtump-inator, and the Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron finally pops out its first Waffle since the downgrade. 800 more Grandmas are sucked into the Black Holes, and I shake one new Robot Essence from each of the Robot Trees. Doofensmirtz builds his Dance-inator, and shoots Vibrava with it first. He also shoots Carvanha with the De-Evolutionator, evolving it into Sharpedo.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×13,950
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Primal Kyogre
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Avocado
Robot Essence ×19
Waffle ×7185
Duplic-8-inator x16
Black Hole ×8
Blue Orb
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Metronome
Oil Can
Reversing Mirror
Shark Plush
Waddle Dee
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator

Sorter

Last edited:
I eat another waffle. The 8 Black Holes consume 795 Grandmas. The other 5 items sucked into the void are Waddle Dee, the Metronome, the Blue Orb, the Avocado and the Reversing Mirror. Sharpedo unexpectedly eats up 5 additional Grandmas. It may make a habit of this. Kyogre is no longer primal. Hopefully the floodwaters will recede soon. But the rain continues. The Shark Plush suddenly starts blaring Baby Shark throughout the cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons Hatty Hattington. Some background info -
Hatty Hattington. He was once the friendliest man in the world, who wanted all his friends to always be in a good mood. But then a bunch of evil cats from a foreign island brainwashed him to become a dictator of a theater made to torture people for the cats' entertainment. However, presumably due to the grief of seeing his friends continuously endangering their lives, he eventually became catatonic and vegetative. He's now nothing more but a crying, empty shell of a once happy man

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Grandma ×13,150
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×19
Waffle ×7184
Duplic-8-inator ×16
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Oil Can
Shark Plush (emitting Baby Shark)
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington

Sorter

I add Maxwell to the cupboard. Maxwell can add any adjective to any item in the cupboard, as well as create new items. One of these abilities can be used each turn. The Black Hole sucks up 800 Grandmas. The Sorter sorts the objects by "Who Cares, Let's Just Leave It As Is"

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Maxwell
Grandma ×12,350
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×19
Waffle ×7184
Duplic-8-inator ×16
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Oil Can
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington

Sorter

with abe lincoln gone, vampires can finally be a part of the cupboard again. Taking advantage of this, I add remilia scarlet, the mistress of scarlet devil mansion, to the cupboard. I shake a robot essence off each of the robot trees. The black holes suck in 800 more grandmas, and sharpedo devours five more of them. Sailor pluto summons stunfisk, who I had previously set free to avoid the grandmapocalypse. I hope it's safe this time. As before, if anyone ever removes stunfisk from the cupboard, they will be paralyzed, unable to add or remove an item on their next turn (sailor pluto and the black holes, etc, will still be able to add/remove items).

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Maxwell
Grandma ×11,545
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×2
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×21
Waffle ×7184
Duplic-8-inator ×16
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Meat Cleaver (evidence)
Oil Can
Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron (new Waffle ready in 4/5 turns)
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington
Remilia Scarlet
Stunfisk

Sorter

I add a Coconut to the Cupboard. 800 more Grandmas are sucked into the Black Holes, and 5 more are eaten by Sharpedo. Another Waffle finally pops out of the Old-Fashioned Waffle Maker. I make one of the Duplic-8-inators shoot a Robot Tree, and have a second Duplic-8-inator do the same thing to the other Robot Tree. I Oil one of the Robot Trees for 3 Robot Essences, and shake one more off each of the other 15. I fire the Dance-inator at Remilia Scarlet, and the Moustache-inator at Kyogre. Sailor Pluto summons a Meltan, which will eat a metal object every turn. Doofensmirtz builds his Double-inator, which aptly enough can double something each turn. Doof tests it on the Meltan. One Meltan decides to feed on one of the Duplic-8-inators, and its copy snacks on the Meat Cleaver.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Maxwell
Grandma ×10,740
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×16
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre with a Moustache
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×38
Waffle ×7185
Duplic-8-inator ×15
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Oil Can
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington
Dancing Remilia Scarlet
Stunfisk
Coconut
Meltan ×2
Double-inator

Sorter

I drop Suketoudara, a dancing anthropomorphic pollock, into the thread. Now, every post as long as he's around must have a fishy/aquatic pun, no matter how corny. As sardine routine 800 Grandmas fall victim to the black holes as per routine. Sailor Pluto summons Luna Child, one of the Three Mischievous Fairies. This gill has the ability to mute sound, she likes coffee beans, and her common sense is closer to mankind than other fairies.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Maxwell
Grandma ×10,740
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×16
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre with a Moustache
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×38
Waffle ×7185
Duplic-8-inator ×15
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Oil Can
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington
Dancing Remilia Scarlet
Stunfisk
Coconut
Meltan ×2
Double-inator
Suketoudara
Luna Child

Sorter

Last edited:
I add Spicy Hummus to the Cupboard. Having enough of “Baby Shark,” I tell Maxwell to add the adjective “Silent” to the Shark Plush. You can sea it but you can’t hear it! The Black Holes suck up 800 more Grandmas, and Sharpedo eats an additional 5. I manage to load one Grandma onto the Trebuchet and launch her away to safety. I shake all of the Robot Trees for one Essence each. Both Meltan eat a Duplic-8-inator, and the Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron continues sputtering along as it makes progress on its next Waffle.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Maxwell
Grandma ×9,934
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×16
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre with a Moustache
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×54
Waffle ×7185
Duplic-8-inator ×13
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Oil Can
Silent Shark Plush
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington
Dancing Remilia Scarlet
Stunfisk
Coconut
Meltan ×2
Double-inator
Suketoudara
Luna Child
Spicy Hummus

Sorter

Last edited:
I add an Item Condenser. This handy device turns an item where there are multiple items back to a single item. I immediately use this on all of the Grandmas. The Black Holes suck up the last Grandma, as well as 799 Waffles. 8 of the Duplic-8-inators multiply the Old Fashioned Waffle Iron by 8^8 (16,777,216), meaning that the Old-Fashioned Waffle Irons spawn 3,355,443 waffles per turn, as well as one additional waffle every 5 turns. I sea no end to this madness.

Rainy, Flooded Cupboard:
Maxwell
Stingray ×7
Robot Tree ×16
Sharpedo
Dhelmise
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Kyogre with a Moustache
Sailor Pluto
Dancing Vibrava
Robot Essence ×54
Waffle ×3361829
Duplic-8-inator ×13
Black Hole ×8
Trebuchet
De-Evolutionator
Mustache-inator
Oil Can
Silent Shark Plush
Old-Fashioned Waffle Iron x 16,777,216 (extra waffle ready in 4/5 turns) (3,355,443 waffles spawned per turn)
Nanu (trading card)
Dance-inator
Hatty Hattington
Dancing Remilia Scarlet
Stunfisk
Coconut
Meltan ×2
Double-inator
Suketoudara
Luna Child
Spicy Hummus
Item Condenser.

Sorter

Sailor Pluto, realising she hasn't been performing her duty of summoning items from the past, stops time. She knows this means she dies too. I add a Complete Cupboard Clearer/Implosion Thing. Time begins again, but already the cupboard is rapidly depleting. Within moments, everything is gone.

The now empty, regular-looking cupboard sits quietly.

Cupboard:
-

I add the Exponential Gumball Machine. It immediately spits out a gumball.

Cupboard:
Exponential Gumball Machine
Gumball

I add a Spiritomb. It can curse one item each post, and that item will disappear the next post. It curses one of the gumballs. The E.G.M. adds 2 more gumballs.

Cupboard:
Exponential Gumball Machine
Gumball ×3
Cursed Gumball
Lampshade on Fire
Spiritomb

Back
Top Bottom