• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add the Hidden Compartment. We all know what that does. The EGM spawns in 7 more gumballs, and then disappears.. The Spiritomb curses the Lampshade on Fire.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×6
Cursed Lampshade on Fire
Spiritomb
Super Bell

Hidden Compartment:

The accursed gumball withers away into flames as I place Eternity Larva, the fairy that embodies the growth, rebirth, and metamorphosis of insects, into the Hidden Compartment. The Spiritomb then afflicts the pepper with its morbid curse.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×13
Spiritomb
Super Bell
Accursed Cayenne Pepper

Hidden Compartment (1/5 Items):
Eternity Larva

I plant an Eyeball Essence from MySims in the Hidden Compartment, where it becomes an Eyeball Tree Sapling. Unlike the metallic Robot Trees from earlier, the Eyeball Tree takes actual water, and getting watered or rained upon during a turn would accelerate the Sapling’s growth by an extra turn. The Cayenne Pepper vanishes, and Spiritomb leaves a curse on yet another Gumball.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×12
Cursed Gumball
Spiritomb
Super Bell

Hidden Compartment (2/5 Items):
Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree Sapling (5 turns until maturity)

I place Mothra in the cupboard. Once per turn, she can unleash a prism beam on a random object, weakening it. Mothra unleashes a prism beam on the Spiritomb. The Cursed Gumball disappears and the Weakened Spiritomb places a curse on another gumball.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×11
Cursed Gumball
Weakened Spiritomb
Super Bell
Mothra

Hidden Compartment (2/5 Items):
Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree Sapling (4 turns until maturity)

The crippled Spiritomb bewitches another gumball, whilst Mothra somehow manages to weaken one of the gumballs. As yet another gumball ceases to exist, I place the Shanghai Doll into the Hidden Compartment.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×9
Cursed Gumball
Weakened Gumball
Weakened Spiritomb
Super Bell
Mothra

Hidden Compartment (3/5 Items):
Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree Sapling (3 turns until maturity)
Shanghai Doll

Last edited:
I put an Eraser back into the Cupboard, and use it to erase the “ra” from Mothra, turning her into an everyday Moth. How cute. The Cursed Gumball vanishes. I also feed Spiritomb the Super Bell, which not only restores its strength but turns it into a Cat Spiritomb. From this point forward, whatever it curses is fated to turn into a Cat rather than vanishing. Cat Spiritomb places its new curse on one of the remaining Gumballs. The Eyeball Tree Sapling grows some more, and is almost ready to mature into a fully grown Eyeball Tree.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat-Cursed Gumball
Weakened Gumball
Cat Spiritomb
Moth
Eraser

Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree Sapling (2 turns until maturity)
Shanghai Doll

Last edited:
I add a candle to the cupboard. The cat-cursed gumball becomes a cat. It's a very colourful cat. Cat Spiritomb curses the moth.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat
Weakened Gumball
Cat Spiritomb
Cat-Cursed Moth
Eraser
Candle

Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree Sapling (1 turn until maturity)
Shanghai Doll

Last edited:
(Edited my previous post as the Super Bell was meant to be consumed, but I somehow forgot to remove it from the list)

I add a Trash Cloak Burmy to the Cupboard. The Moth turns into a Cat, and Cat Spiritomb curses the Eraser, which I use to erase the “akened Gumba” from the Weakened Gumball, turning it into a Well. The Eyeball Tree matures, and I shake it to drop an Eyeball Essence into the Hidden Compartment.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×2
Well
Cat Spiritomb
Cat-Cursed Eraser
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy

Hidden Compartment (4/5 Items):
Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree
Shanghai Doll
Eyeball Essence

As King K. Rool, Donkey Kong's crazed crocodilian nemesis barges his way into the Hidden Compartment, the Cat Spiritomb curses the well. Before the eraser morphs into another cat, I erase "Cat Spiri" off of the Cat Spiritomb, leaving behind a mere tomb.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×3
Cat-cursed Well
Tomb
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy

Hidden Compartment (5/5 Items):
Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree
Shanghai Doll
Eyeball Essence
King K. Rool

I add diancie to the cupboard. Every turn it's in the cupboard, it summons a carbink. The well morphs into another cat.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×4
Tomb
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy
Diancie

Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree
Shanghai Doll
Eyeball Essence
King K. Rool

Diancie produces a Carbink as Renge Miyauchi suddenly reappears into the thread.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×4
Tomb
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy
Diancie
Carbink
Renge Miyauchi

Eternity Larva
Eyeball Tree
Shanghai Doll
Eyeball Essence
King K. Rool

I take out a fluffy Cat with eyelike spots and oddly feathery whiskers, stroking its fuzzy widdle head. Diancie sunmons another Carbink. I take both the Eyeball Tree and Eyeball Essence out of the Hidden Compartment, then shake the tree for another Eyeball Essence.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×3
Tomb
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy
Diancie
Carbink ×2
Renge Miyauchi
Eyeball Tree
Eyeball Essence ×2

Eternity Larva
Shanghai Doll
King K. Rool

I add a Leucochloridium paradoxum into the compartment. Yet another Carbink is brought to existence.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×3
Tomb
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy
Diancie
Carbink ×3
Renge Miyauchi
Eyeball Tree
Eyeball Essence ×2

Eternity Larva
Shanghai Doll
King K. Rool
Leucochloridium paradoxum

I add another copy of Nanu from the Pokémon TCG to the Cupboard, who can be played once a turn to replace any Pokémon with a basic-stage Dark-type. I shake an Eyeball Essence from the tree. Another Carbink appears, but I play Nanu and replace that Carbink with a Pawniard.

Cupboard:
Gumball ×8
Cat ×3
Tomb
Candle
Trash Cloak Burmy
Diancie
Carbink ×3
Pawniard
Renge Miyauchi
Eyeball Tree
Eyeball Essence ×3
Nanu (trading card)

Eternity Larva
Shanghai Doll
King K. Rool
Leucochloridium paradoxum

aaa Natalie I was gonna add two things to start off! Oh well

Happy Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day, cupboard users! Today I’m-a do something special! I add a Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut to the Cupboard, which will magically materialize a (regular) Teal Plastic Wing Nut each turn! Also thanks to its magic, the Cupboard is teal and plastic for this wonderful holiday. The Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut summons a Teal Plastic Wing Nut. Yay!

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Graduation Cap
Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut
Teal Plastic Wing Nut

King K. Rool somehow emerges from the ashes of the Cupboard unscathed as another nut materializes into existence.

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Graduation Cap
Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut
Teal Plastic Wing Nut x2
King K. Rool

Back
Top Bottom