• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add a Talk Show Host, who happens to be dressed in teal garb just for Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day! Each turn, he can invite a character who was previously in the Cupboard back again. First to make their return is the Nestene Consciousness, who’ll prevent the removal of any plastic objects as they enjoy the festivities! Another Teal Plastic Wing Nut appears, making this day that much more magical.

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Graduation Cap
Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×3
King K. Rool
Talk Show Host
Nestene Consciousness

Let me just stick this thing onto one of the cupboard walls because why not? :p

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Graduation Cap
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×3
King K. Rool
Talk Show Host
Nestene Consciousness
Orange Sticker

I liven up the Cupboard with a Bobblehead figure of Earl the Dunkleosteus, the magical ancient fish entity who watches children and adults alike as they sleep on the night of Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day, and bites a chunk out of the torso of whoever isn’t lying upon the teal plastic wing nuts they’ve received during the holiday. Fun! The Talk Show Host invites Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz back, who’s never witnessed quite a spectacular holiday in either Gimmelshtump or Danville. The Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut summons another Teal Plastic Wing Nut, which makes 5 accounting for the one missing from Max’s post!

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Graduation Cap
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×5
King K. Rool
Talk Show Host
Nestene Consciousness
Orange Sticker
Earl the Dunkleosteus Bobblehead
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

The enigmatic Waterwraith descends from above, making its presence known with its monstrous wails. Every turn it is active, it will roll around the cupboard on its rocky wheels, crushing anyone and anything within its way. It cannot be removed or destroyed normally. In order to stop it from its wrath, one must use something that can stun living objects, thus putting it on a vulnerable, purple state. In this form, the Waterwraith is free to be removed or destroyed, but if it remains intact by three turns, it will go back to its usual state and continue rolling around. The ghastly being begins its cruel cruise, crushing the cookie. Oblivious to the incoming terror of the Waterwraith, the Talk Show Host announces the return of Gorosaurus.

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Graduation Cap
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×6
King K. Rool
Talk Show Host
Nestene Consciousness
Orange Sticker
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Waterwraith
Gorosaurus

Last edited:
I add festive Teal Plastic Wing Nut Glasses to the Cupboard. Doof rebuilds his Duplic-8-inator, multiplying the 6 Teal Plastic Wing Nuts by 8 into 48. The Magical Teal Plastic Wing Nut then adds a 49th. Waterwraith rolls around some more, flattening the Cap, picking up the sticker, and mangling poor Doofenshmirtz as he shouts “Curse yooouuu, Watery the Waterwraaaiiiith!!!” The Talk Show Host invites back Stunfisk, and interviews the flat fish about its ability to withstand the pressure of a sumo wrestler’s weight.

Teal Plastic Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×49
King K. Rool
Talk Show Host
Nestene Consciousness
Duplic-8-inator
Waterwraith
Gorosaurus
Teal Plastic Wing Nut Glasses
Stunfisk

As I add Megurine Luka into the thread, more things fell victim to the Waterwraith's wrath. Among the various things crushed were the Nestene Consciousness, King K. Rool, the Bobblehead, and the magical nut, thereby sadly destroying part of the festivities. Still oblivious to the incoming danger of the Waterwraith, the Talk Show Host decides to invite Ganondorf for a discussion about his SpaceWorld sword, and the nuts continue to multiply due to Doof's invention.

Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×392
Talk Show Host
Duplic-8-inator
Waterwraith
Gorosaurus
Stunfisk
Ganondorf
Megurine Luka

I add a traditional Teal Plastic Wing Nut Tree to the Cupboard, which can be shaken to drop up to five Teal Plastic Wing Nuts every turn, which I immediately do. I multiply the 397 Teal Plastic Wing Nuts by 8 with the Duplic-8-inator. The Waterwraith rolls over and crushes Gorosaurus, but when it tries to do the same to Stunfisk, it fails and gets zapped by the smiling Trap Pokémon. Finally, the Talk Show Host invites back Sailor Pluto, who can summon any one thing from the Cupboard’s past once a turn.

Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×3,176
Talk Show Host
Duplic-8-inator
Waterwraith (stunned, wears off in 3 turns)
Stunfisk
Ganondorf
Megurine Luka
Teal Plastic Wing Nut Tree
Sailor Pluto

I bring in a Misdreavus. As nuts continue to flood the cupboard due to the invention that Doof created, Lanky Kong, a Kong with a funny face, is brought back in for an enticingly long conversation with Stunfisk by the Talk Show Host's insistence. Sailor Pluto brings in a grandma who's dressed in a police officer uniform and is petting an Alolan Meowth. This old lady doesn't seem to have the morbid abilities that came from the one that had originated from a certain clicking game. The Waterwraith, now a dark purple, continues to shiver whilst the Stunfisk that had subdued it flops around it smugly.

Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×25,408
Talk Show Host
Duplic-8-inator
Waterwraith (stunned, wears off in 2 turns)
Stunfisk
Ganondorf
Megurine Luka
Sailor Pluto
Lanky Kong
Grandma
Misdreavus

I remove the waterwraith from the cupboard. The teal plastic wing nut tree drops five more nuts, which are then multiplied by the duplic-8-inator. Sailor pluto summons kirlia. The talk show host brings back markiplier to talk about the games he's currently letsplaying, one of them being five nights at freddy's: help wanted. If markiplier is ever removed from the cupboard for any reason, three scary games will be left in his wake.

Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×203,304
Talk Show Host
Duplic-8-inator
Stunfisk
Ganondorf
Megurine Luka
Sailor Pluto
Lanky Kong
Grandma
Misdreavus
Kirlia
Markiplier

I put Nanapon in the cupboard. She has the exact same effect as the first time I put her in the Cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons Mothra (how? I don't know...) The Duplic-8-inator shoots Mothra, and now there are 8 Mothras. The 8 Mothras fire their prism beams at Ganondorf, weakening him (for it is written: only Link can defeat Ganon). The Talk Show host announces the debut of JackSepticEye. If JackSepticEye is removed for any reason, an AntiSepticEye will appear in his place. The Teal Plastic Wing Nut Tree drops 5 more nuts.

Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×203,309
Talk Show Host
Duplic-8-inator
Stunfisk
Weakened Ganondorf
Megurine Luka
Sailor Pluto
Lanky Kong
Grandma
Misdreavus
Kirlia
Markiplier
Mothra x8
Nanapon
Jacksepticeye

Last edited:
I kick Nanapon away. The Duplic-8-inator creates enough (Weakened) Ganondorfs to make an 8-player smash. The host announces the return of Cirno, the prideful "strongest" fairy, and Sailor Pluto brings back the Key Bum: a small familiar who collects keys and in return gives out chests that contain items in them. Opening a chest counts as inserting an item into the cupboard. Oh, and five more nuts I guess.

Cupboard:
Teal Plastic Wing Nut ×203,314
Talk Show Host
Duplic-8-inator
Stunfisk
Weakened Ganondorf x8
Megurine Luka
Sailor Pluto
Lanky Kong
Grandma
Misdreavus
Kirlia
Markiplier
Mothra x8
Jacksepticeye
Cirno
Key Bum

The excitement of Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day has been over, sadly, for days, so I add a Teal Plastic Garbage Bag to the Cupboard. During a turn, everything Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day themed can be scooped right into the garbage bag and taken out of the Cupboard all at once, which is precisely what I do to the 203,314 Teal Plastic Wing Nuts, Teal Plastic Wing Nut Glasses, and the traditional Teal Plastic Wing Nut Tree. Can’t wait for the glorious return of these seasonal items next year! The Talk Show Host welcomes back Maxwell, who demonstrates his capacity to add an adjective to items by making the Stunfisk a Shiny Stunfisk. Sailor Pluto summons a Guzzlord back into the Cupboard through her time manipulation, and Guzzlord gobbles up Megurine Luka, Lanky Kong, the Talk Show Host, and JackScepticEye (who shouldn’t have been able to be brought in by the Talk Show Host in the first place on account of never actually being in the Cupboard before), leaving an AntiScepticEye in the lattermost’s place.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk
Weakened Ganondorf x8
Sailor Pluto
Grandma
Misdreavus
Kirlia
Markiplier
Mothra x8
AntiScepticEye
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord

Tae Yamada; the enigmatic, unintelligible idol, barges into the thread. As long as she's within the cupboard, flip a coin. If heads, she'll either do nothing or consume up to three edible objects within the thread, depending if there's any food within the thread or not. If tails, she attacks and thus scares away one character out of the cupboard. Having gotten tails, Tae lunges at the Kirlia, startling it into fleeing as the Guzzlord gets to enjoy a lunch consisting entirely of four insect kaiju. Doof's invention bolsters the population of Stunfisk. Maxwell christens the Misdreavus as a Shadow Misdreavus; which has the unfortunate side effect of sealing away its heart.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x8
Weakened Ganondorf x8
Sailor Pluto
Grandma
Shadow Misdreavus
Markiplier
Mothra x4
AntiScepticEye
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada

I add a delicious gingerbread donut into the cupboard. However, having flipped heads, tae immediately runs over to it and gobbles it up. I use doof's invention on the weakened ganandorfs. Good think they're weakened, or hyrule would no doubt be doomed. Guzzlord gobbles up two of the ganandorfs, one mothra, and the grandma. Sailor pluto adds a forretress into the cupboard.

Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x8
Weakened Ganondorf x62
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Misdreavus
Markiplier
Mothra x3
AntiScepticEye
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Forretress

I add a Blue Corn Chip to the Cupboard, and immediately multiply it by 8 with the Duplic-8-inator. I flip a coin and my result is heads, so Tae munches on three of the eight Corn Chips. Guzzlord, meanwhile, snacks on four Ganondorf. Sailor Pluto conjures up a Dusk Stone from all the way back in 2013.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x8
Weakened Ganondorf x58
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Misdreavus
Markiplier
Mothra x3
AntiScepticEye
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Forretress
Blue Corn Chip x5
Dusk Stone

I take one of the Shiny Stunfisk for myself. To compensate, the Duplic-8-inator proceeds to create 49 more Stunfisk. Landing tails, Tae Yamada jump-scares away Markiplier, leaving behind Yomawari: Midnight Shadows, Eternal Darkness, and Ib. The Guzzlord devours the remaining Mothras as well as another crippled Ganondorf. Sailor Pluto summons a Blast- Proof Glass.

This special glass is impervious to explosions, and once applied to an item it cannot be removed.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x56
Weakened Ganondorf x57
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Misdreavus
AntiScepticEye
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Forretress
Blue Corn Chip x5
Dusk Stone
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Eternal Darkness
Ib
Blast-Proof Glass

I add a Handy Dandy Notebook to the Cupboard. I Duplic-8-inate the 5 Blue Corn Chips into 40. In lieu of a coin, I resort to flipping a wood chip and get tails, so Tae Yamada scares AntiScepticEye out of the Cupboard. Guzzlord eats a Ganondorf, along with the three games left by Markiplier. I use the Dusk Stone on Shadow Misdreavus, causing it to evolve into a Shadow Mismagius. Finally, Sailor Pluto summons a Dhelmise to the Cupboard.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x56
Weakened Ganondorf x56
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Mismagius
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Forretress
Blue Corn Chip x40
Blast-Proof Glass
Handy Dandy Notebook
Dhelmise

dean winchester enters the cupboard, apparently on the trail of a zombie. Once a turn, he can kill or chase off a monster or supernatural creature. He is also immune to getting removed from the cupboard by any monster or supernatural creature. Sailor pluto summons a souflee, the dessert like enemy from kid icarus with a creepy red eye. Guzzlord decides to have two of the g-tiers...I mean ganandorfs, forretress, and dhelmise as a midnight snack. It's impressive that it can eat all that metal at once. I flip tails, and tae somehow emerges from a puddle to scare off one of the shiny stunfisk that was just resting there.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x55
Weakened Ganondorf x54
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Mismagius
Cirno
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Blue Corn Chip x40
Blast-Proof Glass
Handy Dandy Notebook
Dean Winchester
Souflee

As a Bokoblin noisily wanders into the thread, Dean fights off Cirno, driving her away as she storms off in icy tears. Landing heads, Tae munches on more of the corn chips, with the Guzzlord joining her in the feast. Sailor Pluto ends up summoning Wario, and the Duplic-8-inator machine clones the Shadow Mismagius. Maxwell rechristens the Guzzlord as a Shiny Guzzlord: leaving its voraciousness intact whilst adding a lovely luster of white.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x55
Weakened Ganondorf x54
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Mismagius x8
Key Bum
Maxwell
Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Blue Corn Chip x33
Blast-Proof Glass
Handy Dandy Notebook
Dean Winchester
Souflee
Bokoblin
Wario

I add an Anorith to the Cupboard. Dean chases off the Bokoblin, and due to a tails flip, Tae scares off Wario. Maxwell makes the Handy Dandy Notebook a Sandy Handy Dandy Notebook, and I Duplic-8 the Corn Chips. Sailor Pluto summons a Nanu trading card, which I use to replace one of the Shiny Stunfisk with a Shiny Pawniard.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x54
Shiny Pawniard
Weakened Ganondorf x54
Sailor Pluto
Shadow Mismagius x8
Key Bum
Maxwell
Shiny Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Blue Corn Chip x264