• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

An Impidimp scrambles into the cupboard. Dean fends off one of the Ganondorfs; the crippled state of Ganondorf was enough to compel him to teleport away. Landing tails, Tae frightens Sailor Pluto into fleeing. The Duplic-8-inator causes more Pawniards to spawn into existence.

Cupboard:
Duplic-8-inator
Shiny Stunfisk x54
Shiny Pawniard x8
Weakened Ganondorf x53
Shadow Mismagius x8
Key Bum
Maxwell
Shiny Guzzlord
Tae Yamada
Blue Corn Chip x264
Blast-Proof Glass
Sandy Handy Dandy Notebook
Dean Winchester
Souflee
Anorith
Nanu (trading card)
Impidimp

I add the Black Hole, which will suck up 100 items per post, and if it is not able to suck up 100 items, it will suck up all items in the cupboard, including itself. It promptly gets rid of the Duplic-8-inator, the Key Bum, Maxwell, the Shiny Guzzlord, Tay Yamada, the Blast-Proof Glass, the Sandy Handy Dandy Notebook, Dean Winchester, Souflee, the Anorith, the Nanu trading card, Impidimp, the 53 Weakened Ganondorfs, the 8 Shiny Pawniards, the 8 Shadow Mismagius, and 19 Shiny Stunfisk. That leaves only 3 varieties of item in the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Black Hole
Shiny Stunfisk x35
Blue Corn Chip x264

I add a Captain Falcon to the cupboard, which will Falcon Punch one item for every 3 posts since his first appearance, causing the Falcon Punched item to disappear. Captain Falcon Falcon Punches the Black Hole.

Captain Falcon
Shiny Stunfisk x35
Blue Corn Chip x264

I add Undodog to the cupboard. It may undo anything that happened the previous turn.

Shiny Stunfisk x35
Blue Corn Chip x264
Captain Falcon (2 posts left)
Undodog

I add the Duplicate File Remover, which will remove every instance of multiple of the same item. It does its job, and then removes itself from the cupboard. Captain Falcon punches Undodog out of the Cupboard.

Cupboard:
Shiny Stunfisk
Blue Corn Chip
Captain Falcon (3 posts left)
Shiny Chandelure

I add Teto Kasane into the thread. Captain Falcon punches Munchlax; launching the tubby Pokemon through the walls and flying into the sky.

Cupboard:
Shiny Stunfisk
Shiny Chandelure
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane

Last edited:
I invite the quiet pigeon brewster into the cupboard. Every turn he is in the cupboard, he brews a fresh cup of coffee. He does so this turn, hoping that somebody drinks it while it's still hot. Any living creatures in the cupboard may enjoy a cup of coffee at any time, but only once per turn.

Edit: to clarify, only one cup of coffee total may be drank each turn, since I used slightly ambiguous wording

Cupboard:
Shiny Stunfisk
Captain Falcon (2 posts left)
Shiny Chandelure
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee

Last edited:
rip munchlax.
I add a Bewear to the cupboard. Every turn she is in the cupboard, she makes a little jar of honey.

Cupboard:
Shiny Stunfisk
Captain Falcon (1 post left)
Shiny Chandelure
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee
Bewear
Jar of Honey

I add a Slime Block. When removed from the cupboard, it takes adjacent items with it. Captain Falcon punches the block immediately. Brewster brews a cup of coffee, and the three Pokémon drink a cup of coffee each.

Cupboard:
Shiny Stunfisk
Shiny Chandelure
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee x0
Bewear
Slime Block
Jar of Honey

I add Astronaut Cat. Once removed from the cupboard, it will blast off and take the first three items added to the cupboard. Pumpkaboo blinds it, sending it out of the cupboard, taking Stunfisk, Chandelure, and Captain Falcon.

Cupboard:
Shiny Stunfisk
Shiny Chandelure

Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee x1
Astronaut Cat

actually, only one cup of coffee total can be drank each turn. But that's my fault, I probably should have worded it better.

a demogorgon (from stranger things) wanders into the cupboard in search of prey. Each turn, if it so desires, it may drag something from the cupboard into the upside down, an alternate dimension. Anything that's in the upside down cannot interact with anything in the cupboard. Removing the demogorgon will not remove the upside down. Brewster brews another delicious cup of coffee.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee x2
Demogorgon

I bring back Sailor Pluto, or wait, did she bring herself back, I don't know... The Demogorgon is in shock from entering the cupboard and will not bring anything into the Upside Down this turn. Brewster brews another cup of coffee, which Sailor Pluto drinks.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee x2
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto

A mysterious painting arrives within the thread. Through some undefined magic, the painting materializes out of its canvas, forming an eerie sorceress named Paintra.

Once two posts have passed; Paintra will paint four paintings of any object/being. Three of these objects/characters materialize into the actual thing after one turn, while one other painting just falls out as a flat, paper illustration of said object/being.

King K. Rool gets sent back through Sailor Pluto. She interrupted his nap, so he angrily shoots her into a wall with his Blunderbuss.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee ×3
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Paintra
King K. Rool

I add Alexander Hamilton. Every other post, he can choose someone to duel, and the next poster determines the winner. The loser will be removed. He seems to be eyeing Teto Kasane.

Sailor Pluto brings back Thanos, the first item added in 2019.
I add Thanos. Once a red item, an orange item, a yellow item, a green item, a blue item, and a purple item excluding himself are added, those and half of the remaining items are removed.

Brewster brews some coffee.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee ×4
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Paintra (1 post left)
King K. Rool
Alexander Hamilton (wants to duel Teto Kasane)
Thanos

Edit: psst MK you forgot paintra

Last edited:
I put Krookodile. Once removed, he steals the last three items added to the cupboard by stealing them. Demogorgon drags him into the upside down, taking Thanos, Alexander Hamilton, and King K Rool.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Brewster
Cup of Coffee ×5
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Paintra (1 post left)
King K. Rool
Thanos
Krookodile

I remove Paintra due to possible shenanigans. Sailor Pluto brings back the Eraser, and the Demogorgon drags Brewster into the upside down, but not before he brews another cup of coffee.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Cup of Coffee ×6
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser

Upside Down:
Brewster
King K. Rool
Thanos
Krookodile

he steals the last three items added to the cupboard by stealing them.
Ah, yes, stealing items by stealing them, the best strategy.

Back
Top Bottom