• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add a Ditto. Every turn he is in the cupboard he assumes the form of the newest item, turning into a duplicate. After another item is placed in, the duplicate stays, but the Ditto is something else. Once removed, the duplicate stays, but is no longer a Ditto.

Cupboard:
Pumpkaboo
Teto Kasane
Cup of Coffee ×6
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser x2 (one is a Ditto)

Upside Down:
Brewster
King K. Rool
Alexander Hamilton (wants to duel Teto Kasane)
Thanos
Krookodile

Ah, yes, stealing items by stealing them, the best strategy.
yeah, krookodile likes to S T E A L

I remove the Pumpkaboo from the Cupboard. Brewster, failing to finish his last cup of coffee last post, rushes to make 2 cups of coffee this post. Sailor Pluto summons Bacon (the first thing added to the cupboard), which Ditto becomes. The Demogorgon indulges Alexander Hamilton by dragging Teto Kasane into the upside down, who Hamilton promptly duels. Sailor Pluto decides she must try this 'coffee' she's heard of, and it's not that bad. Meanwhile, Thanos decides he should also try a cup of coffee (this is the upside down, it's like a separate cupboard).

Cupboard:
Cup of Coffee ×5
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser x2
Bacon x2 (one is a Ditto)

Upside Down:
Brewster
King K. Rool
Alexander Hamilton (is dueling Teto Kasane)
Teto Kasane (is dueling Alexander Hamilton)
Thanos
Krookodile
Cup of Coffee x1

I add a Mirror to the cupboard. Any effect used on it will be reversed. However, if anyone ugly or unlucky enters, it will break.
Sailor Pluto brings back the Exponential Gumball Machine, which doubles the amount of gumballs in the Cupboard. It spits out a gumball, which Ditto copies.
The Demogorgon throws a cup of coffee into the upside down, but it just spills. Brewster brews another one.
Alexander Hamilton doesn't throw away his shot and wins the duel.

Cupboard:
Cup of Coffee ×4
Demogorgon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser x2
Bacon x2
Mirror
Exponential Gumball Machine
Gumball x2 (one is a Ditto)

Upside Down:
Brewster
King K. Rool
Alexander Hamilton
Thanos
Krookodile
Cup of Coffee x2
Spilled Cup of Coffee

I add the Dimensional Merging Device. It can be used at any point to put everything that is not in the main cupboard but in an alternate cupboard (i.e. the upside down) into the main cupboard. Sailor Pluto summons the Pencil, which I use along with an Eraser on the Demogorgon to turn it into Smogon. The Exponential Gumball Machine spits out 2 more gumballs, one of which Ditto clones. Brewster brews another cup of coffee from the spilled cup, which Krookodile tries. Alexander Hamilton decides to duel Krookodile.

Cupboard:
Cup of Coffee ×4
Smogon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser x2
Bacon x2
Mirror
Gumball x5 (one is a Ditto)
Dimensional Merging Device

Upside Down:
Brewster
King K. Rool
Alexander Hamilton (is dueling Thanos)
Thanos
Krookodile (is dueling Alexander Hamilton)
Cup of Coffee x2

I add a Time Machine, which sends the oldest object in the thread into the future. Once removed, the Time Machine is gone, but the future isn't. Ditto turns into the Time Machine, creating 2 Time Machines, creating 2 futures. The oldest thing in the thread is 4 cups of coffee, sending them into the non-ditto time machine.

Cupboard:
Smogon
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser x2
Bacon x2
Mirror
Gumball x5 (one is a Ditto)
Time Machine

Upside Down:
Brewster
King K. Rool
Thanos
Cup of Coffee x2

Future:
Cup of Coffee x4

Ditto Future:

I remove the Eyeball Tree. I use the Dimensional Merging Device to bring everything in the Upside Down back into the main cupboard. The Time Machine sends Smogon into the future, and the Exponential Gumball Machine makes 5 gumballs, one of which Ditto clones, then it makes 11 more gumballs, as it forgot to make more gumballs the previous turn, which again Ditto clones one of. I use the first Eraser on the second Eraser to create the letter E. Sailor Pluto summons the Magic Paintbrush, and Brewster brews another cup of coffee.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto
Eyeball Tree
Eraser
Bacon x2
Mirror
Gumball x23 (one is a Ditto)
Time Machine x2
The letter E
Brewster
King K. Rool
Thanos
Cup of Coffee x3
Magic Paintbrush

Future:
Cup of Coffee x4
Smogon

Future #2:

I put X in the cupboard. Every turn X is in the cupboard, he multiplies everything by 100. Once removed, he takes away all the other numbers and letters. Every thing that was multiplied that puts things in the cupboard such as Brewster or Exponential Gumball Machine multiplies all the things they generate.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto x100
Eyeball Tree x100
Eraser x100
Bacon x200
Mirror x100
Exponential Gumball Machine x100
Gumball x2300 (one is a Ditto)
Time Machine x200
The letter E x100
Brewster x100
King K. Rool x100
Alexander Hamilton x100 (is dueling Thanos)
Thanos x100
Krookodile x100 (is dueling Alexander Hamilton)
Cup of Coffee x300
Magic Paintbrush

Future:
Cup of Coffee x4
Smogon

Future #2:

I add the Minus. The Minus allows people to take out as many items as they want, at any time. X multiplies everything by 100, but then I remove everything from the cupboard, except a single Sailor Pluto, the Dimensional Merging Device, and Minus itself. I collapse the future into the present using the Dimensional Merging Device. Let's bring in Smogon. Smogon will give every item a tier. Sailor Pluto summons the Eraser (yet again).

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Dimensional Merging Device (UU)
Cup of Coffee x4 (PU)
Eraser (OU)
Smogon (OU)

I add the Omnipotent Pineapple. The Omnipotent Pineapple is a wild card that does whatever he wants each turn. The pineapple wants to revive Ditto. Ditto turns into another pineapple, who revives Munchlax. Smogon gives each all of them ubers. Munchlax drinks all the coffee.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Eraser (OU)
Smogon (OU)
Omnipotent Pineapple x2 (Ditto) (OU)
Munchlax (OU)

there are actually 3 cups of coffee left, because I'm not going to let people blatantly break the rules of the item

I invite lily hoshikawa into the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons vivian. Lily is very popular within the smogon community, largely for her sheer cuteness, and shoots all the way up to OU. Vivian is a little more overlooked than lily, but is considered too much for UU, being put into UUBL. The cups of coffee end up becoming more popular than previously and move all the way up to UU. Smogon ultimately admits that they are not nearly as competent as they'd like to be, and feeling that viability is more important than usage in this one case, they plummet down the tiers to NU.

the omnipotent pineapples transforms the eraser into a sableye plush, which no longer has the power of erasing letters, but does have the power of being awesome and adorable. It is also given the prestigious OU ranking.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Cup of Coffee x3 (UU)
Sableye Plush (OU)
Smogon (NU)
Munchlax (OU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Vivian (UUBL)

Drinks a Cup Of Coffee

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Cup of Coffee x2 (UU)
Sableye Plush (OU)
Smogon (NU)
Munchlax (OU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Vivian (UUBL)

Sailor Pluto summons a new eraser, Ditto transforms into one, and I remove the Sableye Plush. I then use the eraser on the Omnipotent Pineapples to make them Potent Apples, which can be eaten, but if anything eats them, the thing that eats them will be removed from the cupboard. Munchlax eats one, sending it straight out of the cupboard. Lily drinks a cup of coffee.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Cup of Coffee (UU)
Smogon (NU)
Potent Apple (OU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Vivian (UUBL)
Eraser x2 (one is a Ditto) (Uber)

Ditto sees the Potent Apple and becomes it. Eraser eats one of the Potent Apples, making it Pot App, an app on your phone that is a digital pot and does nothing else. Every other turn something comes up from the pot. Eraser exists the cupboard. Window Cleaner comes from Pot App.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Cup of Coffee (UU)
Smogon (NU)
Potent Apple x2 (one is Ditto) (OU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Vivian (UUBL)
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pot App (NU)
Window Cleaner (PU)

I add a pseudo birthday card into the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons the magic paintbrush, a problematic paintbrush owned by shadow mario, aka bowser jr., given to him by a strange old man in a white coat. Once per turn, if desired, it can paint something colorful goop over something in the cupboard. This color change lasts even if the paintbrush is removed.

the Omnipotent Pineapple uses its powers to defy space time. It transforms the eraser into the sableye plush yet again. Thank you, great Omnipotent Pineapple~

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Cup of Coffee (UU)
Smogon (NU)
Ditto (Potent Apple) (OU)
Potent Apple (OU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Vivian (UUBL)
Sableye Plush (OU)
Pseudo Birthday Card (RU)
Magic Paintbrush (RUBL)

Last edited:
The Omnipotent Pineapple creates a Magical Poptart, which has 5 turns till it turns to a hundred Rare Candies. The Magical Poptart creates 50 duplicates of whoever eats it, and sends them to the Pop Tart world, a different world inside the cupboard that is essentially the other world from Coraline. Munchlax comes out of the pot and eats the Magical Poptart, creating 50 duplicates and goes to the Poptart World. Ditto turns into the Magical Poptart.

Cupboard:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Cup of Coffee (UU)
Smogon (NU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Vivian (UUBL)
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pot App (NU)
Window Cleaner (PU)
Sableye Plush (OU)
Magic Paintbrush (RUBL)
Omnipotent Pineapple (OU)
Magical Poptart (Ditto) (UU)

Poptart World:
Munchlax x50 (OU)

I add Teambuilder. Teambuilder puts items in the cupboard into teams based on their viability. Teambuilder sorts the teams at the end of each turn. Items can only affect other items in a team with their viability or higher, but items in no team can be used on any team.. Using the power of The Minus, I remove Ditto, then the Magical Poptart clone, and then the Omnipotent Pineapple. I use the Dimensional Merging Device to bring the 50 Munchlax back into the Cupboard, then promptly remove them with the power of The Minus. Sailor Pluto summons the Pencil, which allows letters to be added to any item's name, but only one item per turn (per pencil).
Cupboard:
Teambuilder (UU)
Vivian (UUBL)

Anything Goes:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
The Minus (OU)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pencil (Uber)

RarelyUsed:
Pot App (NU)
Window Cleaner (PU)
Magic Paintbrush (RUBL)
Sableye Plush (NU)
Cup of Coffee (PU)
Smogon (NU)

I add Bewear, who got angry after Munchlax's removal and will get angry at any Munchlax removal and remove a random item from the Cupboard. Angrily, she throws the Minus out of the cupboard. The Pot App summons a Munchlax Maker, which adds another Munchlax to the cupboard every other turn.

Cupboard:
Teambuilder (UU)
Vivian (UUBL)

Anything Goes:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
Lily Hoshikawa (OU)
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pencil (Uber)
Munchlax Maker (AG)
Bewear (AG)

RarelyUsed:
Pot App (NU)
Window Cleaner (PU)
Magic Paintbrush (RUBL)
Sableye Plush (NU)
Cup of Coffee (PU)
Smogon (NU)

Teambuilder realizes these teams are invalid, and fixes them, but not before I activate Debug Mode. Once Debug Mode has been activated, there are no limits. However, the cupboard breaks entirely due to Debug Mode not being properly designed to handle older Cupboard versions. Luckily I am able to recreate the cupboard from scratch. Sailor Pluto summons Blast Proof Glass, because reasons.

<DEBUG MODE>

Cupboard:

UnderUsed:
Teambuilder (UU)
Vivian (UU)
Lily Hoshikawa (UU)
Magic Paintbrush (UU)
Blast-Proof Glass (UU)

Anything Goes:
Sailor Pluto (AG)
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pencil (Uber)
Munchlax Maker (AG)
Bewear (AG)

RarelyUsed:
Pot App (NU)
Window Cleaner (PU)
Sableye Plush (NU)
Cup of Coffee (PU)
Smogon (NU)

I add the Devilsknife, which kills someone every other turn, turning them into a corpse. After 3 turns, a corpse gets removed from the cupboard. The Devilsknife kills Sailor Pluto, turning her into a corpse.

<DEBUG MODE>

Cupboard:

UnderUsed:
Teambuilder (UU)
Vivian (UU)
Lily Hoshikawa (UU)
Magic Paintbrush (UU)
Blast-Proof Glass (UU)

Anything Goes:
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pencil (Uber)
Munchlax Maker (AG)
Bewear (AG)
Devilsnkife (AG)

RarelyUsed:
Pot App (NU)
Window Cleaner (PU)
Sableye Plush (NU)
Cup of Coffee (PU)
Smogon (NU)
Corpse [Sailor Pluto's] (NU)

Madotsuki suddenly appears within the tier list, asleep.

UnderUsed:
Teambuilder (UU)
Vivian (UU)
Lily Hoshikawa (UU)
Magic Paintbrush (UU)
Blast-Proof Glass (UU)
Madotsuki

Anything Goes:
Eraser x2 (Uber)
Pencil (Uber)