• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Alright, then...
Omnipotent Pineapple & Mother Penguin die by Omnipotent Pineapple. out of nowhere, Monokuma kills Brewster, and adds another geode. Munchlax eats the 1.5 cups of coffee instead of drinking it, bypassing said rule. Meanwhile, a seemingly familiar sight has snuck in...

Cupboard:
Monokuma
Monomi
Munchlax
Time Lock (5/20)
Mother Penguin's Dead Body
Window (2/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Geode (I'M waiting for it, NOT YOU!)
Spiral Sucker (DO NOT LICK IT, I REPEAT, DO NOT LICK IT. THIS IS ESPECIALLY SO SINCE IT'S THE ACTUAL THING.)

i add the Wandering Spirit. It can posess any corpse in the cupboard. It posesses Mother Penguin. Mother Penguin regurgitates Brewster. It brews some coffee. Monokuma kills the Spiral Sucker. Monomi brings back Munchlax Maker. It makes a Munchlax.

Cupboard:
Monokuma
Monomi
Munchlax x2
Time Lock (6/20)
Mother Penguin (posessed by Wandering Spirit)
Window (2/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Geode
Munchlax Maker
Brewster
Cup of Coffee

As I kick away the Munchlax Maker, the possessed remains of the avian disgorges King K. Rool

Cupboard:
Monokuma
Monomi
Munchlax x2
Time Lock (7/20)
Window (2/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3 (cb brought this one back; but 3 wasn't on the list)
Geode
Brewster
Cup of Coffee
King K. Rool

Last edited:
I add the Window Cleaner. The window is no longer dying. Monokuma kills Geode. Mother Penguin regurgitates Magic Paintbrush. Monomi brings back Pot App. Brewster brews more coffee.

Cupboard:
Monokuma
Monomi
Munchlax x2
Time Lock (7/20)
Window (2/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3 (cb brought him back, but he wasn't in the list)
Brewster
Cup of Coffee x2
King K. Rool
Magic Paintbrush
Pot App
Window Cleaner

Last edited:
The Time Lock re-syncs. Mother Penguin barfs ouWHAT THE CRAP HOW DID THAT GET BACK HERE?! Monokuma kills Monomi for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and adds a P-Switch. Brewster makes another cup of coffee, but soon after the Munchlaxes eat all the cups of coffee again. The Magic Paintbrush paints the Time Lock a leafy green.

Cupboard:
Monokuma
Munchlax x2
Time Lock (9/20)
Window (2/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Brewster
King K. Rool
Magic Paintbrush
Pot App
Window Cleaner
Spiral Sucker (DO NOT LICK IT, I REPEAT, DO NOT LICK IT. THIS IS ESPECIALLY SO SINCE IT'S THE ACTUAL THING.)
P-Switch (Press it to make weirdness happen!)

I press the P-Switch, giving back Monomi. Monokuma mega-deletes Spiral Sucker, so it can never come back. I add a quart of coffee, which motivates Brewster to make twice the amount of coffee. Monomi brings back Munchlax Maker. It makes a Munchlax.

Cupboard:
Monokuma
Munchlax x3
Time Lock (9/20)
Window (2/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Brewster
King K. Rool
Magic Paintbrush
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Monomi
Quart of Coffee
Cup of Coffee x2
Munchlax Maker

The Time Lock re-syncs itself and the window. I insert the Pie-Flavored Black Hole.
Pie-Flavored Black Hole's Effects:
Sucks up a minimum of 5 target items each turn. If it can't, sucks up everything in the cupboard, including itself, then adds a cupboard destroying item.
Other effects can't add items, nor can this be destroyed or removed in any way except by it collapsing itself.​
Since it doesn't revert to an older version of the cupboard, it's safe from the time lock. Pie-Flavored Black Hole sucks up Monokuma, Brewster, Possessed Mother Penguin, Monomi, and the Munchlax Maker.

Cupboard:
Munchlax x3
Time Lock (9/20)
Window (5/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
King K. Rool
Magic Paintbrush
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Quart of Coffee
Cup of Coffee x2
Pie-Flavored Black Hole

Sig's here. Oh, and three Munchlaxes and two cups of coffee make an invigorating meal for the Black Hole.

Cupboard:
Time Lock (10/20)
Window (6/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3
King K. Rool
Magic Paintbrush
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Quart of Coffee
Pie-Flavored Black Hole
Sig

The Pie Flavored Black Hole collapses in on itself. I add the Neo World Program, a virtual reality that engulfs the cupboard. With the addition of the Neo World Program, it adds Chiaki Nanami and Monomi. Monomi cannot exist without Monokuma though, so Monokuma gets added too.

Neo World Program:
Cupboard:
Time Lock (10/20)
Window (6/10)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3
King K. Rool
Magic Paintbrush
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Quart of Coffee
Chiaki Nanami
Monomi
Monokuma

chibighost, you were supposed to update all the timers. Well, I won't be lazy, and update the countdowns. You also need to remember to do all the effects so they all happen. Finally, black holes collapses on their own, you don't just SAY they collapse when you want them to, chibighost. Why am I telling you all this? Look back through the thread. ALL OF IT. Some people kept forgetting to do certain effects or reduce countdowns, so people tried to fix those.
Moving on, Monomi brings back the Secret Compartment.
...Then suddenly, the Pie-Flavored Black Hole winks back into existence due to another stray Pokemon, this time, it's a Shadow Celebi rather than a Pure Celebi.
I add the Sylladex from a while back to the Secret Compartment, because it wasn't able to be used due to a clearing. Additionally, it's from Homestuck, how often do you see that in this thread?
Sylladex's Effects:
i can't wait to be useful and have a modus inserted​
The black hole sucks up Monomi & Monokuma a second time, along with the Magic Paintbrush, Chiaki, and the Window.
Finally, the Neo World Program, whatever version it was, it isn't compatible with this specific flavor of black hole sucking up the things it summons, so it crashes to MS-DOS, of all things.

MS-DOS: >_
Cupboard:
Time Lock (12/20)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3
King K. Rool
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Quart of Coffee
Pie-Flavored Black Hole

Secret Compartment (1/5 Items):
Sylladex

chibighost, you were supposed to update all the timers. Well, I won't be lazy, and update the countdowns. You also need to remember to do all the effects so they all happen. Finally, black holes collapses on their own, you don't just SAY they collapse when you want them to, chibighost. Why am I telling you all this? Look back through the thread. ALL OF IT. Some people kept forgetting to do certain effects or reduce countdowns, so people tried to fix those.
sorryy..
i'll just stop playing this game

Rina Tennoji sheepishly arrives and sneaks into the Secret Compartment, covering her face in every way possible.

Cupboard:
Time Lock (13/20)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3
King K. Rool
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Quart of Coffee
Pie-Flavored Black Hole
Sig

Secret Compartment (2/5 Items):
Sylladex
Rina Tennoji

okay i'm coming back cause best girl rina's here

Shirokuma sneaks into the Secret Compartment. He will give any new member in the secret compartment Hope, making them only able to leave the compartment if the circumstances say they have to. Additionally, Kurokuma shows up cause Shirokuma's his brother. He will give any new member in the cupboard or i guess ms-dos despair, making their removal awaited in 10 turns.
Note: this does not affect things previously in the cupboard or compartment.

Cupboard:
Time Lock (14/20)
Pineapple Chunks
Pseudo Birthday Card
Hacka Doll 3
King K. Rool
Pot App
P-Switch (pressed)
Quart of Coffee
Pie-Flavored Black Hole
Sig
Kurokuma

Secret Compartment (2/5 Items):
Sylladex
Rina Tennoji
Shirokuma

The Pie-Flavored Black Hole sucks up everything in the cupboard due to the last two posts not doing it's effects, in turn due to the me forgetting to mention it's effects are still there.
I somehow put a ransomware on MS-DOS, ruining the OS. A Time-Traveling Technician warps in takes the faulty OS, and leaves a new cupboard before time traveling elsewhere.
Now, let's not revert this reset, okay?

Cupboard:
<EMPTY>

sigh
can we please have a cupboard that isn't emptied everyday? it's super annoying and i feel like it was all for nothing. I don't like it.

I add Shirokuma and Kurokuma, who's effects were previously mentioned.

Cupboard:
Shirokuma
Kurokuma

I add The Plus. The Plus allows an infinite number of items to be added at any point during a turn, independently of said turn. Using The Plus, I re-add The Minus. I additionally add The Shield. The Shield can be used by any player to prevent any other player from removing any item. A shielded item cannot be removed, and the shield itself cannot be removed from the item except by the person who originally added it. I use The Shield on The Plus, The Minus, and The Shield.

Anyway, Jack Frost adds another inch of snow and another Hot Cocoa.

Cupboard (snow 2 inch):
Shirokuma
Kurokuma
Plush Toy Puma
Aimaina
Jack Frost
Hot Cocoa x2
The Plus (Shielded by Florida Man)
The Minus (Shielded by Florida Man)
The Shield (Shielded by Florida Man)

I add the Cramorant, which eats a random in the thread each turn. He can also take off shields from things. Cramorant eats Kurokuma.
Jack frost adds more snow.

Cupboard (snow 3 inch):
Shirokuma
Plush Toy Puma
Aimaina
Jack Frost
Hot Cocoa x2
The Plus (Shielded by Florida Man)
The Minus (Shielded by Florida Man)
The Shield (Shielded by Florida Man)
Cramorant

Back