• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

The Plus, The Minus, and The Shield decide to combine into one item: The Singularity. The Singularity shows every item's effect, allows for modification of certain properties of items, allows for someone to prevent anyone else from changing certain properties of items, and completely removes all restrictions on adding items and removing non-shielded items. I use The Singularity to protect The Singularity from being removed, then use it to remove Jack Frost and Cramorant and add Sailor Pluto for like the fifth time.

All item effects are shown next to the items
Any property can be locked by a user, and that lock and that property can only be modified by that user.
Any player can remove any lock, and if they do so a timer will be added. The timer can be removed by any user at any time, and increments once per post. If the timer is removed, the property that was unlocked by the timer will be reverted to how it was before the timer was added. If the timer reaches 5, the timer disappears and is replaced by a "turns until lockable" counter. If a "cannot be removed" lock is removed, the item will be in stasis until the timer reaches 5, at which point the item is removed from the cupboard entirely.
The "turns until lockable" counter starts at 10, and decrements once per post. While this timer is active, the property the timer is affecting is unable to be locked by any user. This timer cannot be removed, and once it hits 0, the property is once again able to be locked.
The Singularity's properties cannot be modified.
The Singularity cannot be removed.
The Singularity's locks cannot be removed.
There is no limit to the number of items that can be added during one turn.
There is no limit to the number of items that can be removed during one turn.
No item that is locked from being removed can be removed.

Cupboard:
Shirokuma (prevents new items from leaving Hidden Compartment unless required)
Plush Toy Puma (no effect)
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
The Singularity (removes restrictions on adding/removing non-shielded items, shows item effects) (cannot be removed [Vast Darkness]) (no properties can be modified [Vast Darkness])
Sailor Pluto (adds one item that has been previously added to the cupboard back into the cupboard) (x2 effect for 5 turns [Vast Darkness])

Hidden Compartment:
empty

I place JackSepticEye in the cupboard. If for any reason he is removed, an AntiSepticEye will appear in his place. Sailor Pluto summons Mothra (again, how, I don't know...) and Captain Falcon back to the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
The Singularity (removes restrictions on adding/removing non-shielded items, shows item effects) (cannot be removed [Vast Darkness]) (no properties can be modified [Vast Darkness])
Sailor Pluto (adds one item that has been previously added to the cupboard back into the cupboard) (x2 effect for 4 turns [Vast Darkness])
JackSepticEye (summons an AntiSepticEye to take his place should he be removed for any reason)
Mothra (weakens one random item with her prism beam)
Captain Falcon (Falcon Punches one random object once every three posts since his first appearance)

I add the Nullifier. The Nullifier completely nullifies the properties of all items whose properties can be modified.

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
Sailor Pluto (adds one item that has been previously added to the cupboard back into the cupboard) (x2 effect for 3 turns [Vast Darkness]) (Nullified)
JackSepticEye (summons an AntiSepticEye to take his place should he be removed for any reason)
Mothra (weakens one random item with her prism beam) (Nullified)
Captain Falcon (Falcon Punches one random object once every three posts since his first appearance) (Nullified)
The Nullifier (causes all items to have no effect unless otherwise protected from this effect)

I add the self destruct button. In 5 turns, it will destroy the cupboard and replace it.

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
Sailor Pluto (adds one item that has been previously added to the cupboard back into the cupboard) (x2 effect for 3 turns [Vast Darkness]) (Nullified)
Captain Falcon (Falcon Punches one random object once every three posts since his first appearance) (Nullified)
The Nullifier (causes all items to have no effect unless otherwise protected from this effect)
Self-destruct botton (will destroy the cupboard in 5 turns)

I add Exodia the Forbidden One. If Exodia the Forbidden One is in the cupboard as well as the following items: Right Arm of the Forbidden One, Left Arm of the Forbidden One, Right Leg of the Forbidden One, and Left Leg of the Forbidden One; the cupboard is destroyed and replaced with a new one. This effect cannot be nullified.

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
Self-destruct button (will destroy the cupboard in 4 turns)
Exodia the Forbidden One (will destroy the cupboard if the items "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", and "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" are in the cupboard as well. Cannot be nullified)

I remove Shirokuma.

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
Self-destruct button (will destroy the cupboard in 3 turns)
Exodia the Forbidden One (will destroy the cupboard if the items "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", and "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" are in the cupboard as well. Cannot be nullified)

I add Left Arm of the Forbidden One to the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
Self-destruct button (will destroy the cupboard in 2 turns)
Left Arm of the Forbidden One (No effect)

I add Sig's ladybug. she has no effect other than sitting still and being cute

Cupboard:
Aimaina (no effect)
Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect)
Self-destruct button (will destroy the cupboard in 2 turns)
Left Arm of the Forbidden One (No effect)
Sig's ladybug

I remove Sig's ladybug from the cupboard so it doesn't get hurt by the explosion. The Cupboard Explodes!!! A shiny new Cupboard is put into place.

Shiny New Cupboard:

I add Sig's ladybug 2.0. Every other turn, it atracts one Sig into the cupboard. A Sig goes into the cupboard. Every other turn, he brings in another ladybug, doubling the amount of Sigs coming in.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug (Creates a Sig every 2 turns)
Sig (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns)

I add the Sig's Ladybug I protected from the exploding cupboard to the Shiny New Cupboard. It has no effect but to sit still and be cute.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug (Creates a Sig every 1 turns)
Sig (Brings in a ladybug every 1 turns)
Sig's Ladybug

I add Waddle Doo. Every 6 turns it adds a fireball into the cupboard. Sig brings in a ladybug. The next time a ladybug brings in a Sig, there will be double the sig.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug x2 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns)
Sig (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns)
Sig's Ladybug (Sits still and looks cute)
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns)

After analyzing the contents and taking inventory, I have determined that there should already be a second Sig in the Cupboard as of last post, and that there should be two more each Sigs and Ladybugs arriving next post, if I have that figured out correctly.
Anyways, I add the Clock King to the Cupboard, and he decides to upgrade the Cupboard schedule so it’s easier to time effects right! :3c

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×2 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig ×2 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left)
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (5 left)
Clock King

I add in my marx plush. He adds in a chaos every turn. Marx adds a chaos. Sig brings in a ladybug. The ladybug adds 2 more Sigs.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×3 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (2 left)
Sig x4 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (2 left)
Clock King
Marx Plush (adds a chaos every turn)(N/A left)
Chaos

Wouldn’t there be 4 of the Sig-bringing Ladybugs now?
How about we throw a Sid into the mix? No, not the sloth, science kid, or former toy torturer. I add Sidney Glass from the show Once Upon a Time. Oh yeah, and a second Chaos appears and all of the countdowns update.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×4 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig x4 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left)
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (3 left)
Clock King
Marx Plush (adds a chaos every turn)
Chaos ×2
Sidney Glass

I add Right Leg of the Forbidden One to the cupboard. The Sig's Ladybugs each summon a new Sig and the current Sigs summon a new ladybug. Marx goes on a rampage and summons a new Chaos.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×8 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig x8 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left)
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (2 left)
Clock King
Chaos ×3
Sidney Glass
Right Leg of the Forbidden One (no effect)

I add a snom. Each turn he will add a sn and an om in the cupboard.

Shiny New Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×8 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig x8 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig's Ladybug
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (2 left)
Clock King
Chaos ×3
Sidney Glass
Snom (adds sn and om)
Sn
Om

With Clock King’s help, I look over the schedule and update it properly, discovering a Fireball and the correct number of other items have been added to the Cupboard. However, becoming overwhelmed by the influx of items and timed effects to keep track of, I take a long journey to a mystical temple and bring back a mysterious, ancient relic. This ancient relic resembles a big, glass eyeball the size of a grapefruit, with pretty colors magically swirling inside of it and strange characters of an unknown language carved all around the iris. I place this relic, known as the “Eye Addi Nuff,” inside the Cupboard, and it magically freezes every effect in the Cupboard which normally adds items so that the countdowns no longer progress. >:3

Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×16 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (stopped at 2 left)
Sig ×16 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (stopped at 2 left)
Sig's Ladybug
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (stopped at 6 left)
Fireball
Clock King
Marx Plush (adds a chaos every turn) (stopped)
Chaos ×5
Sidney Glass
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Snom (adds sn and om every turn) (stopped)
Sn ×2
Om ×2
Eye Addi Nuff (freezes effects that add items)

I add Right Arm of the Forbidden One to the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×16 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (stopped at 2 left)
Sig ×16 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (stopped at 2 left)
Sig's Ladybug
Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (stopped at 6 left)
Fireball
Clock King
Marx Plush (adds a chaos every turn) (stopped)
Chaos ×5
Sidney Glass
Snom (adds sn and om every turn) (stopped)
Sn ×2
Om ×2
Eye Addi Nuff (freezes effects that add items)
Right Arm of the Forbidden One (no effect)

I remove the Eye Addi Nuff from the cupboard, thus unfreezing all countdowns

Cupboard:
Sig's Ladybug ×16 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig ×16 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left)
Sig's Ladybug
Fireball
Clock King
Chaos ×6
Sidney Glass
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Snom (adds sn and om every turn)
Sn ×3
Om ×3
Right Arm of the Forbidden One

Back
Top Bottom