• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

The Singularity turns the Ultimate Eraser into the Eraser. The Eraser allows the erasing of certain parts of the names of items, sometimes changing their effects. The Eraser turns the Modifier into just Fier.
Cupboard:
Eraser
Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns)
Sig's Ladybug x4 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
The Sigularity (all powerful)
Marx Plush (adds a chaos each turn)
Chaos x3
Sig x4 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Ralsei (adds a cake ever 6 turns)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0
Karl Marx (writes a manifesto every turn)
Commuinist Manifesto x2
Fier (fire that doesn’t spread)
Nanapon

I add the Duplic-8-Inator to the Cupboard. Once per turn, you may target any item with this and multiply its current quantity by 8. the Duplic-8-Inator fires at the Marx Plush. There are now eight Marx Plushes, who whoop around and summon 8 more Chaoses. Nanapon hypnotizes the Duplic-8-inator (how? I don't know.) and compels it to multiply the quantity of Karl Marxes by eight (why? I don't know.), and the Duplic-8-inator obeys. There are now eight Karl Marxes, who write eight more Communist Manifestos (maybe this is how that book gets its bestseller status...).

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x4 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
Marx Plush x8 (adds a chaos each turn)
Chaos x11
Sig x4 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0
Karl Marx x8 (writes a manifesto every turn)
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator

Karl Marx has had enough fun with the Communist Manifesto and is now writing the Cupboard Manifesto. Of course, the Duplic-8-inator causes there to be 1 stack of Karl Marx.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x8 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
Chaos x19
Sig x8 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0
Karl Marx x64 (writes a manifesto every turn)
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x64
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator

I remove the Ctrl Z. I use the Ducplic8inator to duplicate Sig, multpliying the Ladybugs as well. Marx has some chaos. Karl writes a cupboard manifesto. Ralsei bakes a cake.
Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x64 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
Chaos x20
Sig x64 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x65
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator
Cake

I sure hope y’all have been keeping track of everything, because I give up on checking the math :v
I add a Bulldozer to the Cupboard. Once a turn, it can be used to shove something else out. For my first turn driving it, I push Ralsei out of the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x128 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
Chaos x28
Sig x128 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x129
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator
Cake
Bulldozer

I add in the something. The something will do something random each turn. The something eats the cake. The bulldozer pushes out the Fier.
The Duplic8inator duplicates the the first ladybug. Marx makes a chaos. Sig and his ladybug multiply.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x256 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
Chaos x29
Sig x256 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0 x8
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x129
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator
Bulldozer
Something

I sacrifice 10 Chaoses to Ritual Summon Jevil into the Cupboard. The Jevil can only be added to the Cupboard via Ritual Summon by sacrificing 10 or more Chaoses. The Jevil, once Ritual Summoned, is capable of doing anything. This effect cannot be nullified except by Jevil's own effect.

The Ten Chaoses form into black flames and circle the sigil of the Delta Rune... The Lost Jester shall now REAWAKEN!!!

"Chaos Chaos! I can do Anything!"

*The black flames combine and shoot a beam of blue energy into the roof of the Cupboard, and the Jevil appears.*

The Eight Marx Plushes go bonkers and summon eight more Chaoses, whereas the Karl Marxes write many more Cupboard Manifestos (which might become a bestseller before you know it.) The Jevil crashes the Bulldozer out of the cupboard. The Duplic-8-Inator blasts Nanapon, replicating her eight times.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x256 (adds a Sig every 2 turns)
Chaos x27
Sig x256 (adds a ladybug every 2 turns, multiplying the sigs and ladybugs)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0 x8
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x193
Nanapon x8
Duplic-8-inator
Something
Jevil

I add Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon to the cupboard! In order to do this, I must overlay two items! These items will be replaced by Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material. I overlay two Chaoses! Once per turn, you can remove one of Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material go negate all other items that don't have Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon in their name's effects! I do so! Additionally, Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon can only be removed by a Number's effect.

Because no other items have effects due to Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material, nothing else happens.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Ctrl Z (effect negated)
Sig's Ladybug x256 (effect negated)
The Sigularity (effect negated)
Marx Plush x8 (effect negated)
Chaos x25
Sig x256 (effect negated)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0 x8
Karl Marx x64 (effect negated)
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x129
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator
Bulldozer
Something
Jevil
Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material (can be removed in addition to taking turn in order to negate the effects of all items that do not have Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon in their name)

I add a Rank-Up Magic Card to the Cupboard. The Rank-Up Magic Card targets one "Number" item in the Cupboard and increases its rank by 1. After this effect is used, the "Number" item can be exchanged for a "Number C" item with the same number as the "Number" item, using the "Number" item as one of its Xyz Materials. After this effect is used, the Rank-Up Magic Card is destroyed. The Rank-Up Magic card increases Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Rank to 9. Jevil then summons a JackSepticEye into the Cupboard. If for any reason JackSepticEye is removed from the Cupboard, an AntiSepticEye will appear in its place.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Ctrl Z (effect negated)
Sig's Ladybug x256 (effect negated)
The Sigularity (effect negated)
Marx Plush x8 (effect negated)
Chaos x25
Sig x256 (effect negated)
Sig's Ladybug 1.0 x8
Karl Marx x64 (effect negated)
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x129
Nanapon
Duplic-8-inator
Bulldozer
Something
Jevil
Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon (can only be removed by a Number's effect) (rank 9)
Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material (can be removed in addition to taking turn in order to negate the effects of all items that do not have Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon in their name)
JackSepticEye

I remove the Galaxy Eyes Tacyone Dragon's Xyz Material so chaos can continue as usual. Marx has some chaos. Sig and his ladybug multiply. Karl writes another manifesto. Nanapon duplicates due to Duplic8inator. Something destroys the ctrl-z.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x65536
The Sigularity
Marx Plush x8
Chaos x28
Sig x65536
Karl Marx x64
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x130
Nanapon x8
Duplic-8-inator
Something
Jevil
Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
JacksepticEye
Sig's Ladybug 1.0

Anyways, I add a mirror to the Cupboard. It's... a mirror. It can show reflections and reflect things back at other items in the Cupboard. For instance, the Duplic-8-Inator blasts the mirror, which bounces the beam back at the Duplic-8-Inator, replicating the Duplic-8-Inator eight times. Jevil fuses Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon with the Something, creating Number 107?: Galaxy Eyes Something Dragon! (The original items still exist, but in a combined form). The Karl Marxes write more Manifestos and the Marx plushes cause more chaos.

Cupboard:
Eraser
Sig's Ladybug x65536
The Sigularity
Marx Plush x8
Chaos x36
Sig x65536
Karl Marx x64
Commuinist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x194
Nanapon x64
Duplic-8-inator x8
Jevil
Number 107?: Galaxy Eyes Something Dragon (Fusion of Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon and the Something)
JacksepticEye
Mirror

I use the Duplic-8-inators on themselves, multiplying themselves by 16 million (8^8). Of course, this causes the new Duplic-8-inators to join the shooting, and now there’s an infinite number of Duplic-8-inators in the cupboard, which causes them to turn into Infinity. Infinity is omnipotent, even above the Sigularity itself, and deletes the Sigularity from existence. And also a lot of other things in the process. Did I mention that Infinity bypasses all effects, and is immune to all effects as well? It cannot be removed except by the combined force of the Singularity, the Duplic-8-inator, the Mirror, the Nihil Manifesto, and the First Item. Oh yeah, I also add Cranberry Sauce.

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x258
Nanapon x64
Infinity (omnipotent)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce

I add Zero to the Cupboard. Zero, like Infinity, is omnipotent, even above the Sigularity itself. Zero has all the same abilities and immunities as Infinity. Can only be removed by the combined force of the Singularity, the Duplic-8-inator, the Mirror, the Nihil Manifesto and the First Item. If combined with Infinity...
The Karl Marxes write more Cupboard Manifestos. Infinity summons a Marx Plush, which falls to the ceiling and creates a Chaos.

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x322
Nanapon x64
Infinity (omnipotent)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Zero (omnipotent)
Marx Plush
Chaos

I overlay two Cupboard Manifestos to summon Number 17: Leviathan Dragon. The Cupboard Manifestos are replace by Leviathan Dragon's Xyz Material, which can be removed in addition to taking one's turn to add an effect of your choice to Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (it's normally 500 Atk but that's too useless here). Number 17: Leviathan Dragon can only be removed by another numbers effect.

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x384
Nanapon x64
Infinity (omnipotent)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Zero (omnipotent)
Marx Plush
Chaos ×2
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
Leviathan Dragon's Xyz Material ×2 (can be removed in addition to taking turn to add an effect of your choice to Leviathan Dragon)

Last edited:
I add Sig and his ladybug back.

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x384
Nanapon x64
Infinity (omnipotent)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Zero (omnipotent)
Marx Plush
Chaos ×2
Leviathan Dragon's Xyz Material ×2 (can be removed in addition to taking turn to add an effect of your choice to Leviathan Dragon)
Sig
Sig's Ladybug

I combine Zero and Infinity...

The resulting energy from their fusion results in Astral Birth Void being added to the Cupboard. Astral Birth Void is as powerful as Zero and Infinity put together. Can be combined with a spark of either positive energy or negative energy that has been added to the cupboard. The resulting creation is up to you. The Marx Plush makes up for lost time and creates more Chaoses. As do the Karl Marxes in writing Cupboard Manifestos.

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x512
Nanapon x64
Astral Birth Void (as powerful as Zero and Infinity combined. Can create something new if combined with either positive energy or negative energy)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush
Chaos ×5
Sig
Sig's Ladybug

I add in the good old Eraser, which can transform an item once a turn by erasing the letters in its name so as to leave a new word or phrase. This turn, I use it to erase the “arx Pl” from the Marx Plush, leaving some Mush in its place. I guess that’s not doing mush anymore. *ba-dum tss*

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x576
Nanapon x64
Astral Birth Void (as powerful as Zero and Infinity combined. Can create something new if combined with either positive energy or negative energy)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Mush
Chaos ×5
Sig
Sig's Ladybug
Eraser

Sig suffers from a sudden heart attack, killing him, leaving behind Sig's corpse. Sig's Ladybug needs to nurse him back to health, something which will be able to done in 20 turns. Soon he will be ressurected.

Cupboard:
Karl Marx x64
Communist Manifesto x10
Cupboard Manifesto x576
Nanapon x64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Mush
Chaos ×5
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 20 turns)
Eraser

Back
Top Bottom