• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

(Btw I think you forgot to add/remove an item and add the newly created Manifestos)
I add Elsa to the Cupboard, who can use her ice powers to freeze things and in other various ways. She decides that a perfect stack of 640 manifestos is quite enough, and freezes the group of Karl Marx clones into a single block of ice! Finally, I use the Eraser on one Communist Manifesto, erasing the “mm is nifes” so that it turns into Count Mato, the spooky vampire tomato I totally didn’t just make up.

Cupboard:
Giant Ice Block Encasing 64 Karl Marxes
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mato
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
Astral Birth Void (as powerful as Zero and Infinity combined. Can create something new if combined with either positive energy or negative energy)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Mush
Chaos ×5
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
Leviathan Dragon's Xyz Material ×2 (can be removed in addition to taking turn to add an effect of your choice to Leviathan Dragon)
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 19 turns)
Eraser
Elsa

I add in the Pencil, which can undo any damage done by the Eraser and can also add letters to items, changing them into other items, once per turn. Using the Pencil, I add the arx Pl back to the Mush, transforming it back into a Marx Plush, which is kind of upset that it would be erased so rudely, and now can produce twice as much Chaos per turn, starting now.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mato
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
Astral Birth Void (as powerful as Zero and Infinity combined. Can create something new if combined with either positive energy or negative energy)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush
Chaos ×7
Leviathan Dragon's Xyz Material ×2 (can be removed in addition to taking turn to add an effect of your choice to Leviathan Dragon)
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 18 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil

I bring back Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon, by tributing two Chaoses! Like before, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon cannot be removed by item effects.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mato
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush
Chaos ×21
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 17 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (cannot be removed by item effects)

I place a Double Summon in the cupboard. When Double Summon is added to the cupboard, each player is allowed to place a second item into the Cupboard. With that said, I'll put a Duplic-8-inator into the Cupboard as well. The Duplic-8-inator fires at the Marx Plush, replicating it eight times. The Marxes whoop around sporadically and summon 16 more Chaoses. The Eraser erases the o from Count Mato and the Pencil adds an "er" to the end, changing it to "Count Mater", a vampire tow truck.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×23
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 17 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator

The Astral Birth Void has had enough of items not being used, so it decides to remove all other items that have effects. This turns it into the Astral Void, both birthing and destructing items. No remaining items have effects, so I add Negative One. The Astral Void births the Square Root, which will take the square root of an item. It’s first action is to square root Negative One, which unfortunately creates “i”. “i” causes a random item to completely stop existing each turn.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Astral Void (as powerful as Zero and Infinity combined. Can create something new if combined with either positive energy or negative energy)
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Sig' corpse
“i” (causes a random item to stop existing each turn)

I add an Uno Reverse Card to the Cupboard. This card undoes a previous action before being destroyed. With the Double Summon back in place, I sacrifice two Chaoses (which are easily replaced) to summon Number 39: Utopia. Number 39: Utopia can only be removed by a Number's effect and can remove one of its Xyz Materials to negate an action. If Number 39: Utopia has no more Xyz Materials and someone tries to use this effect again, Number 39: Utopia is removed. The Nanapons hypnotize the Astral Birth Void into summoning a Positive Energy Spark, and Astral Birth Void complies. The Positive Energy spark can be combined with an "Astral Birth Void" item to create something new... The Duplic-8-Inator fires at the Marx Plushes, multiplying them again, provoking them to create more Chaos.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×101
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 15 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Number 39: Utopia (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
Utopia's Xyz Material x2 (can be removed to negate an action made by a player)
Positive Energy Spark (can be combined with Astral Birth Void to create something new...)

I overlay three Chaoses to summon forth Number 34: Shark Drake! By removing one of Shark Drake's Xyz Material, one can bring back an iten that was previously removed. Number 34: Shark Drake can only be removed by a Number's effect.

And using the power of the Double Summon, I overlay three more Chaoses to bring in Number 10: Illumiknight! Illumiknight's Xyz Material can be removed to remove one object and add one object. Illumiknight can only be removed by a Number's effect.

(Note that I'm playing this game whilst rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, so I might miss some things.)

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×107
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 14 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Utopia's Xyz Material x2 (can be removed to negate an action made by a player)
Positive Energy Spark (can be combined with Astral Birth Void to create something new...)
Number 34: Shark Drake (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
Shark Drake's Xyz Material ×3 (can be removed to bring back a previously removed item)
Number 10: Illumiknight (can only be removed by a Number's effect)
Illumiknight's Xyz Material ×3 (can be removed to replace one item with another item)

Last edited:
I put the entire Cupboard in a Time Capsule. Within the Time Capsule, time does not pass. This Time Capsule is not to be opened until June 2020.

Meanwhile, I add Eggs into the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Eggs

Time Capsule (Not to be opened before June 1 2020) (See post 2227 for contents)

I take the eggs and use them to make an omelette. After eating the omelette, I walk outside and find a life-sized cutout of Karl Marx and decide to put it inside the cupboard.

Cupboard:
Life-Sized Cutout of Karl Marx

Time Capsule (Not to be opened before June 1 2020) (See post 2227 for contents)

I'll start by using one Utopia's Xyz Material to negate the adding of the Time Capsule! Now then, I'll overlay two Chaoses to summon Number 9: Dyson Sphere! If Number 9: Dyson Sphere has no Xyz Material, it cannot be removed. Dyson Sphere's Xyz Material can be removed in order to remove every item in the cupboard that is not a Number or an Xyz Material attached to a Number. Number 9: Dyson Sphere can only be removed by a Number's effect.

I use the Duplic-8-inator on Utopia's Xyz Material.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×111
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 13 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Utopia's Xyz Material x8 (can be removed to negate an action made by a player)
Shark Drake's Xyz Material ×3 (can be removed to bring back a previously removed item)
Illumiknight's Xyz Material ×3 (can be removed to replace one item with another item)
Number 9: Dyson Sphere (can only be removed by a Number's effect; cannot be removed if it has no Xyz Material)
Dyson Sphere's Xyz Material ×2 (can be removed in order to remove every item in the cupboard that is not a Number or an Xyz Material attached to a Number)

....I honestly really want an actual, sticking reset for once. I appreciate the references that I know as well as the fact that Sig-kun's here even tho some ass killed him :<, but still, it's kinda overwhelming....

Insert a Fossilized Fish.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×111
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 13 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Number 9: Dyson Sphere (can only be removed by a Number's effect; cannot be removed if it has no Xyz Material)
Dyson Sphere's Xyz Material ×2 (can be removed in order to remove every item in the cupboard that is not a Number or an Xyz Material attached to a Number)
Fossilized Fish

....I honestly really want an actual, sticking reset for once. I appreciate the references that I know as well as the fact that Sig-kun's here even tho some ass killed him :<, but still, it's kinda overwhelming....
You're right, this cupboard is overflowing with Numbers. That's probably enough.

I add a Pachirisu to the cupboard.

That will be all. (Besides the obvious always happening Chaoses.)

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×119
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 12 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Pencil
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Fossilized Fish
Pachirisu

I open the cupboard and take out the pencil, as well as taking a random piece of paper and neatly drawing out a picture of the golden ratio, because of this, the pencil is just completely gone due to numerous tries to draw the golden ratio. I then place the picture of the Golden Ratio into the cupboard. The Golden Ratio can impact specific objects to be able to make them mathematically lethal due to the overwhelming power of infinity, once the Golden Ratio effect is combined with an object of choice, it cannot be taken out of the cupboard at all and cannot be affected by item effects for 5 turns.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×111
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 12 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Fossilized Fish
Pachirisu
ThatAsianInTheCorner's Drawing of the Golden Ratio (removed by combining the drawing with an object of choice, or just simply taking it out of the cupboard before it's applied to an object.)

I add my cat to the Cupboard. My cat, being the strange creature she is, fluctuates between protecting one item and that item cannot be removed on the next turn in odd-numbered posts, and entirely removing an item in even numbered posts. As this is an even-numbered post, she will remove an item. She will remove Dyson Sphere's Xyz Materials.

Cupboard:
Communist Manifesto ×9
Count Mater
Cupboard Manifesto ×640
Nanapon ×64
JacksepticEye
Cranberry Sauce
Marx Plush x8
Chaos ×119
Sig' corpse
Sig's Ladybug (ressurects Sig in 11 turns)
Eraser
Elsa
Double Summon
Duplic-8-inator
Fossilized Fish
Pachirisu
ThatAsianInTheCorner's Drawing of the Golden Ratio (removed by combining the drawing with an object of choice, or just simply taking it out of the cupboard before it's applied to an object.)
DawningWinds' Cat (odd posts- protects an item for that turn and the next; even posts- removes one item)

Last edited:
Austronaut Honoka crashes into the Cupboard, resetting it. Her ship also doubles as a time machine, so we go back to 1734. Austronaut Honoka randomly time travels the Cupboard every turn and adds an item from each time period. Austronaut Honoka takes a musket from England in the 1700s.

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket

I add a Goomba to the Cupboard. The Goomba is a simple creature, it won't do much. But don't attempt to perform the Goomba Mating Call, or it will muliply infinitely. We travel to the year 0 and snag us a baby Jesus (let's hope that doesn't screw up the timeline TOO badly...)

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Buneary
Antikythera mechanism
Goomba
Baby Jesus

I throw open the Cupboard doors and admire the clean, open space with joy, then add an Dark Chocolate Anvil to the Cupboard. Yes, it’s literally an anvil made out of dark chocolate. Astronaut Honoka travels to the Devonian period and brings back a live Pterygotus. What a marvelous giant sea scorpion!

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Buneary
Antikythera mechanism
Goomba
Baby Jesus
Dark Chocolate Anvil
Pterygotus

I put SMG4 into the Cupboard. Once per turn, he can summon one of his friends into the cupboard. For this turn, he summons the Mario from his Universe. The Mario from SMG4's universe is an idiot and can/will do ANYTHING, regardless of whether or not it's logically possible. The SMG4!Mario takes a look around the cupboard, looking for something to do... We travel to yesterday to snag the Double Summon. This time, it also allows Astronaut Honoka to swipe a second item from each period in time, and with that, swipes the Astral Birth Void as well.

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Buneary
Antikythera mechanism
Goomba
Baby Jesus
Dark Chocolate Anvil
Pterygotus
SMG4
SMG4!Mario
Double Summon
Astral Birth Void (I have plans for this one)

I shoo the Buneary out of the Cupboard, and Mario(?) stomps the Goomba into nothingness. Honoka travels to 1776 and adds a couple items of interest: Thomas Jefferson’s Swivel Chair and the Turtle Submersible.

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Antikythera mechanism
Baby Jesus
Dark Chocolate Anvil
Pterygotus
SMG4
SMG4!Mario
Double Summon
Astral Birth Void
Thomas Jefferson’s Swivel Chair