• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add another Goomba to the Cupboard, same as the First Goomba. SMG4 summons the Luigi from his Universe this time. The Luigi from SMG4's Universe is afraid of just about everything, and will cower in the corner for as long as he is in the Cupboard. We return to a few hours ago and pick up the Pachirisu and the Positive Energy Spark.

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Antikythera mechanism
Baby Jesus
Dark Chocolate Anvil
Pterygotus
SMG4
SMG4!Mario
Double Summon
Astral Birth Void
Thomas Jefferson’s Swivel Chair
Turtle Submersible
SMG4!Luigi
Pachirisu
Positive Energy Spark

Last edited by a moderator:
I add Monomi into the cupboard. Each turn, she adds another hope fragment into the thread. After 6 hope fragments are gathered, another Monomi is made and the process repeats. Astro Honoka takes us back into the 1960s, where we steal a piece of art by Andy Warhol from a museum.

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Antikythera mechanism
Baby Jesus
Dark Chocolate Anvil
Pterygotus
SMG4
SMG4!Mario
Double Summon
Astral Birth Void
Turtle Submersible
SMG4!Luigi
Pachirisu
Positive Energy Spark
Monomi
Hope Fragment (1/6)
Andy Warhol Painting

The Astral Birth Void uses a Positive Energy Spark to bring the Singularity back into existence, and fuses with it, creating the Astral Singularity, with similar powers to the Singularity, but overhauled completely.
- The Astral Singularity does not have the ability to add or remove items without external resources.
- The Astral Singularity will give the player who is posting 4 energy points, which must be used on energy.
- Summon energies can be generated for 1 energy point, positive and negative energies can be generated for 2 energy points, null energies can be generated for 3 energy points, and double energies can be generated for 4 points.
- Energies are linked to each player, and cannot be affected by anything other than the player itself.
- Any player may use any energies that they have on any turn in addition to all other actions they take.
- Using a summon energy allows the player to put an item which was previously in the cupboard back into the cupboard.
- Using a positive energy allows the player to create a new item to put into the cupboard.
- Using a negative energy allows the player to remove an item in the cupboard from existence, causing any effects that would arise from removing the item to not occur.
- Using a null energy allows the player to nullify the effect of an item. If the item's effect is already nullified by a null energy, using a null energy will restore the item's effect.
- Using a double energy causes the item to have double the effect for 5 turns. Using another double energy on an item whose effect has already been doubled by a double energy will add another 5 turns of doubled effect.
- If an item cannot normally be removed from the cupboard, it requires 3 negative energies to remove.
- A player can use an infinite number of energies per turn.
- The Astral Singularity is completely immune to all effects, meaning it cannot be removed or modified in any way. Negative energies cannot be used to remove the Astral Singularity.
- The only way to remove the Astral Singularity from the cupboard is to have no new items for 5 turns in a row.
- The Astral Singularity can reset the cupboard at any time if there are more than 15 other items in the cupboard. A cupboard reset will not remove the Astral Singularity.
- The Astral Singularity may nullify the effect of any item.
Because there are 16 other items in the cupboard, the Astral Singularity decides to reset the cupboard, leaving it empty apart from the Astral Singularity. I use my 4 energy points on 2 summon energies and 1 negative energy.

Cupboard:
Astral Singularity

Energies:
Zoomer Man: 2S,0+,1-,0N,0D

lmao how do we do the energy thing-

I add back Astronaut Honoka. Please correct the energies accordingly since I don't know how to do that. Astronaut Honoka takes us to the big bang, where we steal another singularity, but it's better than the op astral singularity because it will eventually explode into cake.

Cupboard:
OP Astral Singularity
Astronaut Honoka
Cake Singularity

I place the Spell Card "Back to Square One" in the Cupboard. This card brings back all the items destroyed by the Astral Singularity before the card is removed. Astro Honoka jumps to the year 1066 and picks up a Mace from the Battle of Hastings. Astral Birth Void combines itself with the Positive Energy Spark, filling the void with love and kindness and transforms itself into a Kirby! Kirbies are small, adorable and contain limitless power within themselves. Once per turn, a Kirby can inhale another item and copy its effect. The Kirby then spits out the item to preserve its ontological inertia (unless it's a "Singularity" item, in that case, the Kirby doesn't spit it out and the Kirby becomes stronger). The Kirby gets hungry and inhales the OP Astral Singularity, increasing the Kirby's own power (because the Astral Singularity's energy effects are too complicated).

Cupboard:
Austronaut Honoka
Musket
Antikythera mechanism
Baby Jesus
Dark Chocolate Anvil
Pterygotus
SMG4
SMG4!Mario
Double Summon
Kirby
Turtle Submersible
SMG4!Luigi
Pachirisu
Monomi
Hope Fragment (2/6)
Andy Warhol Painting
Cake Singularity
Goomba (I said I was going to add another Goomba to the Cupboard back in post 2241, but forgot to add it)
Saxon Mace

I put yet another pie in the cupboard. This one's explosive blueberry. Astronaut Honoka goes back in time a few days, and instead of doing anything productive, retroactively corrects her name in the last post. SMG4!Mario annoys SMG4 while SMG4!Luigi tries to get away from the nonsense. This prevents SMG4 from doing his normal effect, because he instead ends up writing in spaghetti for SMG4!Mario to... oh dear. Kirby's grossed out by SMG4!Mario, and ends up eating the Dark Chocolate Anvil.

Explosive Blueberry Pie's effects:
- If removed/destroyed/affected in any way, the cupboard is cleared due to blueberries being explosive.
- Only way to safely remove it is if you know the reference.

Cupboard:
Astronaut Honoka
Musket
Antikythera mechanism
Baby Jesus
Pterygotus
SMG4
SMG4!Mario
Spaghetti
Double Summon
Kirby
Turtle Submersible
SMG4!Luigi
Pachirisu
Monomi
Hope Fragment (3/6)
Andy Warhol Painting
Cake Singularity
Goomba (wondering who the blue and white italian is...)
Saxon Mace
Explosive Blueberry Pie

Astronaut Honoka gets back in. She time travels the cupboard and brings items back. And the Cake Singularity is there too! Whenever it wants, it can erase all cake from the thread or add a bunch of new cake! It brings in 3 chocalate cakes. Astronaut Honoka goes back a few minutes ago when the pie didn't explode and brings it back into the Cupboard.

Cupboard:
Astronaut Honoka
Cake Singularity
Chocolate Cakes x3
Explosive Blueberry Pie

I add a Magical Jukebox. Once a turn, you may play a song on it, and the Magical Jukebox can make one thing from that song’s lyrics physically appear in the Cupboard! To demonstrate its power, I play the song Dinner Bell by They Might Be Giants. I hit a button at just the right time, and a Basket of Garlic Bread from the song materializes before me! Honoka time travels back to my childhood and retrieves Greg Wiggle (aka Greg Page), the original yellow Wiggle of the Australian children’s music group The Wiggles.

Cupboard:
Astronaut Honoka
Cake Singularity
Chocolate Cakes ×3
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Magical Jukebox
Basket of Garlic Bread
Greg Wiggle

*plays Skyscraper by Demi Lovato on the Magical Jukebox*
An entire skyscraper appears, and sits in the cupboard.

For my turn, I put in a possessed Anabelle plush, who has the effect of randomly consuming items from the cupboard. However, it cannot consume items if they are summoned by the Magical Jukebox (but it may consume the Jukebox itself), or if it is in the cupboard with only one item left. For this turn, it consumes the three chocolate cakes, and Honoka (with the effect of them never ever returning to the cupboard).

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Basket of Garlic Bread
Cake Singularity
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Greg Wiggle
Magical Jukebox
Skyscraper

The Jukebox plays The City by Madeon and there is now a whole city along with the skyscraper in the cupboard. I add Monokuma Advanced, who randomly kills an item, which is normal, but now its in a very elaborate execution that leaves an item used in it behind. Monokuma Advanced kills the Garlic Bread with an execution of it being put in a volcano. There is now a volcano in the cupboard.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Cake Singularity
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Greg Wiggle
Magical Jukebox
Skyscraper
City
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano

I smash the Magical Jukebox for personal reasons. Also, the Pie isn't a Spongebob reference, but is still allowed to be removed anyway. I should've mentioned earlier that if you DID know the reference, the Pie could be removed without it detonating.
...Oh, and there's cake again, for anyone who wants it.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Cake Singularity
Strawberry Cake ×8
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Greg Wiggle (Depressed due to the jukebox getting smashed...)
Smashed Jukebox (Nonfunctional.)
Skyscraper
City
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano

I put Agatha Heterodyne into the cupboard. Once per turn, she can delve into the Madness Place and tinker with one object. This process has a 100% chance of improving a previous object. Agatha Heterodyne delves into the Madness Place and tinkers with the Smashed Jukebox, turning it into a Mega Jukebox, which functions similar to the normal Jukebox, but 10x cooler. Greg Wiggle is no longer depressed. Also, more cake.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Cake Singularity
Strawberry Cake ×16
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Greg Wiggle
Mega Jukebox
Skyscraper
City
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne

I add the Jukebox Smasher 3000. As long as it's in the cupboard, all Jukebox-like objects are smashed. Greg Wiggle's depressed once again, and, so he doesn't get depressed a third time, decides to go with the other Wiggles to cake heaven. A magic cake thingy turns Greg and the other Wiggles into strawberry cakes, and they go away with the other ones into the singularity. Rest in peace. Probably.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Cake Singularity
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Smashed Mega Jukebox
Skyscraper
City
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne
Jukebox Smasher 3000

Last edited:
I add Charles Calvin to the Cupboard. If for any reason Charles is removed from the cupboard, he will summon a helicopter and crash it into the cupboard, destroying it. This effect cannot be negated. Agatha Heterodyne descends into the Madness Place and disassembles the Jukebox Smasher 3000, harvesting it for material she needs.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Cake Singularity
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Smashed Mega Jukebox
Skyscraper
City
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne
Charles Calvin

I add a Flying Saucer to the Cupboard. Once a turn, it may beam up something else in the Cupboard, causing it to be gone. It starts by beaming the Cake Singularity away.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Smashed Mega Jukebox
Skyscraper
City
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne
Charles Calvin
Flying Saucer

As Koume Shirasaka suddenly appears within the cupboard, every other sentient entity that resides in it can only stare in disbelief as the city gets uprooted into the sky by the Flying Saucer

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Explosive Blueberry Pie
Smashed Mega Jukebox
Skyscraper
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne
Charles Calvin
Flying Saucer
Koume Shirasaka

I add a Magical Bouncing Jack-O’-Lantern to the Cupboard, which can use spoopy Halloween magic to change other items in the Cupboard. It transforms the pie into a Pumpkin Pie, and due to the sudden lack of explosive blueberries, it is no longer a danger to the Cupboard. The Flying Saucer beams up the smashed remains of the Mega Jukebox.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Pumpkin Pie
Skyscraper
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne
Charles Calvin
Flying Saucer
Koume Shirasaka
Magical Bouncing Jack-O’-Lantern

I add Killer Queen to the cupboard. Once per turn, Killer Queen can touch another item in the cupboard, and if another item attempts to interfere with the touched item, the touched item will explode, removing the interfering item from the cupboard, subsequently triggering the removed item's effect if one is to be activated at the time. If the name of this item is everrevealed in a post, the Cupboard will explode and reset to its contents from 7 posts prior to the reveal. Killer Queen touches the Magical Bouncing Jack-O'-Lantern.

CUPBOARD:
Anabelle plush
Pumpkin Pie
Skyscraper
Monokuma Advanced
Volcano
Agatha Heterodyne
Charles Calvin
Flying Saucer
Koume Shirasaka
Magical Bouncing Jack-O’-Lantern (touched)
Killer Queen

I remove Charles Calvin, negating Killer Queen's effect as the new Cupboard hasn't been touched by Killer Queen and thus making it safe to say his name. Since JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Stands are rather powerful, it turns out, it really IS the greatest plan, Charles.

RESTART!

CUPBOARD:

Back
Top Bottom