• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I remove Charles Calvin, negating Killer Queen's effect as the new Cupboard hasn't been touched by Killer Queen and thus making it safe to say his name. Since JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Stands are rather powerful, it turns out, it really IS the greatest plan, Charles.

RESTART!

CUPBOARD:

Now you have to put two items in this new cupboard.

Fret not! I shall help fill this nice, empty cupboard with wonderful things. I start with a ? Block, which may be hit once each post to spawn something from the Mario universe. I also add Arlo, from Pokémon Go. Once a post, he may turn a Pokémon that’s in the cupboard into a Shadow version of itself. Finally, I hit the ? Block, and a Porcupuffer comes out!

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer

Amane Kanata descends from the heavens. This angel may act in a cool manner, but she's rather shy. Beneath this shyness, however, is latent voice potential. For one turn, she could mimic the voice/sound of any item in the thread; thereby granting whatever effects the item has. However, the item itself must either be emitting sound, be sound-oriented in some fashion, or be known for certain singing talent in order to be mimicked by Kanata.
Don't underestimate her by her small stature and bashful demeanor, either. With 50 kg of grip strength, she's got the power of a gorilla, and thus could easily take down destructible objects on a whim.

The ?-Block summons a.... ghost girl?

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko

I insert a Sylladex from Homestuck. It got destroyed before actually being used. Twice.
Sylladex's Effects:
* Nothing much... At least until somebody decides to insert a Fetch Modus!

I hit the ? Block and get a Muncher.

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko
Sylladex
Muncher

Captain Pufnstuf finds himself in the thread. He has no use, he's just there. The ? Block gets hit and, oh, what's this? A mystery mushroom? This can be put on any item to make it look like something else. Have fun.

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko
Sylladex
Muncher
Captain Pufnstuf
Mystery Mushroom

I bring in Sailor Pluto's Father's Magical Clone. I don't really care about anime, but thus, since I don't watch that Magical Girl crap, and am not willing to add Sailor Pluto herself, he exists now, and he can summon stuff from the Past of the Cupboard just like Sailor Pluto herself. The thing is, though, he's doesn't always summon things correctly, so there CAN be changes to the effect at the poster's discretion. He idles this turn. I put the Mystery Mushroom on the Muncher to make it look like Mario.
I then hit the ? Block and a Bombshell Koopa comes out.

YesImCompletelyAwareThisIsSandwichPostingThisThreadCantBeLeftToDieLikeThatAlsoWillSomeoneEverUseTheSylladexOrWhat?

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko
Sylladex
Mario (Actually a Muncher)
Captain Pufnstuf
Sailor Pluto's Father's Magical Clone (Most cursed thing ever.)
Bombshell Koopa

I add in the long-forgotten Bacon. Sailor Pluto's Father's Magical Clone summons back in the Eraser, which is capable of removing letters from any item's name, which usually changes its effects. I hit the ? Block and a Super Star comes out. This Super Star can be used once to make any item immune to the effects of other things in the cupboard as well as being removed from the cupboard for 10 turns.

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko
Sylladex
Captain Pufnstuf
Sailor Pluto's Father's Magical Clone
Bombshell Koopa
Bacon
Eraser
Super Star

screw it, e016 in the cupboard, meaning that the thread is caught in a time loop, doesn't really change anything, also the ? bock was hit, out comes a cup of tea

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko
Sylladex
Captain Pufnstuf
Bombshell Koopa
Bacon
Eraser
Super Star
E016
Cup of Tea

time to put a delicious sandwich in the cupboard
something hit the ? block and out comes an egg

Cupboard:
? Block
Arlo
Porcupuffer
Amane Kanata
Onnanoko
Sylladex
Captain Pufnstuf
Bombshell Koopa
Bacon
Eraser
Super Star
E016
Cup of Tea
Sandwich
Egg

The Egg hatches into a Baby Yoshi, but it doesn't live long. Meanwhile, I put a Strawberry-Flavored Blackhole from early on. It sucks up everything except itself, then just hovers there. If you eat it, you implode, but any other way of disposing of it is fine.

Cupboard:
Strawberry-Flavored Blackhole (Eating it causes imploding, any other way of disposal is fine.)

i dispose of the strawberry flavored black hole because we can't have mysterious balls of antimatter here that taste like fruit. i add ashe bradley into the cupboard, and every three items added one item ends up mysteriously murdered and leaves a corpse. strange.

cupboard:
ashe bradley (kills an item every three turns, leaves a corpse)

i dispose of the strawberry flavored black hole because we can't have mysterious balls of antimatter here that taste like fruit. i add ashe bradley into the cupboard, and every three items added one item ends up mysteriously murdered and leaves a corpse. strange.

cupboard:
ashe bradley (kills an item every three turns, leaves a corpse)
You can only add OR remove a item, not both on the same turn. I'll have to confiscate that Ashe guy, since keeping the black hole in will probably suck him up anyways. The Cupboard is empty, so the next person needs to add two items.

Kisume, an enigmatic being residing in a bucket; drops in to the Cupboard... literally. Every three turns, this youkai will drop out of the ceiling, landing right into one item/inhabitant, either crushing it/them or dazing the victim; depending on your intent.
Also, every five turns; she'll scatter will-o'-wisps all over the place, which can burn up to three items possible.

Cupboard:
Scented Candle
Jukebox
Kisume

I steal a Duplic-8-inator from Doofenschmirtz's giant menacing skyscraper, modify it into a "higher quality" version of it, and put that in the cupboard. Every turn, the HQ Duplic-8-inator will duplicate items like the original version, but instead multiplying the amount by 8 like the original normally does, it's modified to use a certain statue's favorite number as the multiplier, which is 7. It aims at Ena and duplicates he/she/them/it/IDK into a group of 7.

Cupboard:
Scented Candle
Smashed Jukebox
Kisume
Tomato Soup
Ena *7
Anvil
HQ Duplic-8-inator

As of last turn, the seven Ena should’ve each summoned a Turrón, so I’ll be taking that into consideration when listing the Cupboard items. I place in the Cupboard a Small Bomb which, whenever ignited by a flame, will immediately destroy itself and one other item in the Cupboard. This being five turns since Kisume was introduced to the Cupboard, she scatters three wisps, burning up the remains of the Jukebox, one Turrón, and lighting the Scented Candle. The supposedly “high quality” Duplic-8-inator, which apparently is only practically different from the original in that it makes one less copy per use, fires at Kisune, cloning her to make a total of 7. As it happens, the seven of them will each be due to drop down on someone/something again next turn.

Cupboard:
Lit Scented Candle
Kisume ×7
Tomato Soup
Ena ×7
Turrón ×6
Anvil
HQ Duplic-8-inator
Small Bomb

The supposedly “high quality” Duplic-8-inator, which apparently is only practically different from the original in that it makes one less copy per use...
What was I supposed to do when I referenced SiIvaGunner? He only uploads high quality rips.

Anyways, the Kisume suddenly decide to stun each other in a fit of curiosity. It's so much of an overwhelming success, that they're basically knocked out for a few posts. The 7 Ena spawn more Turrons. And the HQ Duplic-8-inator duplicates the Anvil. I don't really do anything this turn, because I have no ideas.

Cupboard:
Lit Scented Candle
Kisume ×7 (Knocked out for 3 posts)
Tomato Soup
Ena ×7
Turrón ×13
Anvil x7
HQ Duplic-8-inator
Small Bomb

Back
Top Bottom