• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

In the Pokémon World, where would you like to live?

In what Pokémon region would you choose to live?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

• Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

• Galar

• Sevii Islands

• Total voters
Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
In the Pokémon World, where would you like to live? In what Region, and in what particular town or city?

You can choose one main residence, and also one holiday residence.

Last edited:
ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
main residence: Sinnoh. Hearthome City.
holiday residence: Alola. Hau'oli City.

at least that way i can have my fill of both hot and cold climates whenever i feel like im in the mood for either.

On a journey to become whole again.
Reaction score
Main residence: Unova, Opelucid City (Black version)
Holiday residence: Sinnoh, Hearthome City

So the setting won't get repetitive when going to Hearthome, plus with Opelucid City, I can look to where I will train Dragon-types so I wouldn't underestimate their strength and power.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Main residence: Unova, Icarus City
Holiday residence: Sinnoh, Snowpoint City

I like relatively quiet areas, as I tend to dislike large, crowded cities (mainly due to crippling social phobia), especially if they get lots of snow, as not only do I like the snow and cold, but 95% of the time my health increases during colder weather. It also worth mentioning that I practically melt in hot months, thus can't live anywhere tropical, and have heat-triggered asthma, so Hoenn and Alola are out for sure. Anyway, Icarus City looks like a nice size, cheerful residents, and also gets plenty of snow and the swamp ices over for ice skating. As for my holiday residence, Snowpoint City would definitely be my cup of tea. Not only is it in a mountainous region, like where I currently live, but peaceful, quiet, and has plenty of cold, snowy days. Not to mention the people there are quite warm and friendly, so it'd be a nice place to kick back, relax, and maybe do some sledding or snowboarding. On top of that, both areas are where the resident Ice-type Gym Leader is, which is my favorite type, so that'd be a boon to me.

Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Main Residence: Olivine City, Johto.
It is a very relaxing city, with a cool sea breeze, and we would get daily fresh Moo-Moo milk from the nearby farm. It would also give me easy access to Kanto via ship. Also, the Johto Frontier is very close, so I can battle there as often as I want!

Holiday residence: Rustboro City, Hoenn.
I have always liked Rustboro. It is big, technologically advanced due to Devon, but it also has fresh air because of the surrounding nature.

Last edited:
best boy
Reaction score
Main Residence: Hearthome City, Sinnoh.
This was always my favorite city in the Sinnoh region since it's very family friendly. It has the Super Contest Hall (contests being one of my favorite side activities to do) and Amity Square to relax with my Pokémon, so I certainly wouldn't be bored. Plus it has a church, I'm religious myself so it's another nice place for me to go to if I lived there.

Holiday Residence: Ballonlea, Galar.
Okay I was originally going to put this as my main residence since Galar is tied with Sinnoh as my favorite region, but Sinnoh beat it out cause gen IV. Anyway I chose Ballonlea cause I find it to be a very beautiful town, I'm a sucker for small towns in forest areas. Forests are pretty peaceful and I'd love to vacation here for some peace and quiet, plus with it's theme it reminds me of cute towns you see in other fantasy games/anime. (it also reminds me of that all female Witches' Forest in Black Clover, since Ballonlea is mostly female residents)

trickster
Reaction score
I would like to live in Snowbelle City... I like snow and I've wanted to live there ever since I was 12 (lol). I would go into the forest for fun too or see off strong trainers going to the elite four. another city I like a lot is Violet City bc Johto as a whole is very comforting and I like the places near it, like Sprout Tower and the Ruins of Alph. Falkner is also cool

there are also really pretty towns like seafolk, sootopolis, laverre, etc. but i like the other two more bc it would be fun ^^ i dont know about my holiday residence though

It's Ya Girl
Reaction score
Main: Alola, hard to say where but Poke Pelago is a real thinking outside the box option.

Vacation: Somewhere interesting in Hoenn like Pacifidlog or Sootopolis.