• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this blog, I tackle my Switch backlog

Final Bar Line came out so I've been playing that. Trying to negotiate a big item drop rate summonstone, but I got EXP and Card from randoms online. I did Forest Temple in OoT last night, although lost another part of my analogue stick randomly. May need to replace that after all...

Slow progress. Been trying to get SRW X done. I bought the Gunvolt series, beat the first game (bad ending) and moved onto the spinoff series (spinning off from said ending). I also bought Gimmick! and played that too. Take a lot of practice before I can actually beat it on Serious, shame the game doesn't have any stage practice mode.

Back
Top Bottom