• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this blog, I tackle my Switch backlog

Reaction score
For real this time, been putting in an effort lately but haven't been keeping track. Now I will because I want to make something of this milestone, I guess. Recent games completed include Triangle Strategy (all routes), Sonic Colors Ultimate, Catherine: Full Body (Rin Route), DKC Tropical Freeze (just 100%, screw Hard Mode), and Splatoon 2 (100% on the main game, just to the end of Octo Expansion).

Current progress: back to Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition in order to hopefully finish it before July, even though I still have all of 2 to play through and there's way too much crunch with Three Hopes also coming out. Unlocked Reyn's fourth skill tree, partway through Chapter 14 at the moment.

Physical games:
Advance Wars 1+2 ReBoot Camp
Astral Chain
Bayonetta 2
Bayonetta 3
Bayonetta Origins
Bravely Default II
Cadence of Hyrule
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Catherine: Full Body
Crash Bandicoot 4
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
Detective Pikachu Returns
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete
Disgaea 5
Disgaea 6
Disgaea 7
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Fire Emblem Engage
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Fire Emblem Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
Front Mission 1st Remake
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Jack Jeanne
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Kirby Star Allies
Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Live A Live
Luigi's Mansion 3
L.A. Noire
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Metroid Dread
Metroid Prime Remastered
NEO: The World Ends with You
Nier Automata
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
New Pokemon Snap
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Octopath Traveler
Octopath Traveler 2
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Strikers
Persona 5 Tactica
Pikmin 1+2
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Pikmin 4
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Pokemon Scarlet
Pokemon Shield
Pokemon Shining Pearl
Pokemon Violet

Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee
Prinny 1&2: Exploded and Reloaded
Rayman Legends Definitive Edition
Rune Factory 3 Special
Rune Factory 4 Special
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne: HD Remaster: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series
Shin Megami Tensei V
Shining Resonance Refrain
Sonic Colors Ultimate
Sonic Mania Plus
Splatoon 2
Splatoon 3
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario RPG

Super Robot Wars 30
Super Robot Wars T + Expansion
Super Robot Wars V
Super Robot Wars X
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Tactics Ogre Reborn

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
The Wonderful 101 Remastered
The World Ends With You Final Remix
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Touhou Genso Warrior Reloaded
Triangle Strategy
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Yoshi's Crafted World
Ys VIII
Ys IX

----

Digital (partially incomplete)
.Cat Milk
Actraiser Renassiance
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
Assassin's Creed III Remastered
Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection
Axolotl is Dry
Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
Bayonetta 1
Blaster Master Zero 2
Blaster Master Zero 3

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Bouncy Bob
Boxboy + Boxgirl
Castlevania Advance Collection
Charge Kid
Chocobo GP
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
Collection of SaGa
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Disgaea 4
Destropolis
Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest II
Dragon Quest III
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Etrian Odyssey HD
Etrian Odyssey 2 HD
Etrian Odyssey 3 HD
Famicom Detective Club 1
Famicom Detective Club 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & The Blade of Light
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection
Good Job!
Gunvolt Chronicles 1
Gunvolt Chronicles 2
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Megamix
Him & Her
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
Jump Rope Challenge
Langrisser 1 & 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Megaman Legacy Collection 2
Megaman 11
Membrane
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2
Nonograms Prophecy
Nova-111
Okami HD
Pirates: All Aboard!
Romancing SaGa 2
Romancing SaGa 3
SaGa Frontier
SaGa Scarlet Grace
Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
Snipperclips
Splashy Cube
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Star Wars Episode I Racer
Steamworld Dig
Super Meat Boy Forever
Taiko no Tetsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack
Theathrhythm Final Bar Line
Untitled Goose Game
Valkyria Chronicles
World of Final Fantasy Maxima

---

Brother's games:
Cris Tales
Daemon X Machina
Digimon Survive
Dragon Quest Treasures
Harvestella
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Mary Skelter Finale
Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection
Monster Hunter Rise
Monster Hunter Stories 2
Ni No Kuni II
No More Heroes 3
Pokemon Sword
Rune Factory 5
The Caligula Effect 2
The Diofield Chronicle
The Princess Guide
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution

Last edited:
Progress the last few days: mostly prepping for updating BD, deciding whether I want to get the Battle Tower star at all because screw doing it fairly, because they don't fight fair. Of course I'll always have SP for 1.1 shenanigans. Mostly in a state where I'm waiting for TMs to be available so playing more Xenoblade in the meantime. Melia is funny for beating enemies higher level than you.

So I'm through Xenoblade and after deliberation, started Fire Emblem Three Hopes despite not playing Three Houses because I'm spoilered on most of it anyway and I don't want another 120 hour RPG (though this is looking to be very long in itself with how much time it's taking). I'm also playing a free game I got, Nonograms Prophecy, just to work my brain from time to time.

I got through New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, including Luigi U, because I was in a Mario mood. The difference between the self-proclaimed Mario 5 and it is staggering, and shows just how wrong the guy's attempt to make something Nintendo would make went. I fired up Chocobo GP after, and have been alternating it and Langrisser 1. Main story of Chocobo is done, but lots of missions to do there. And Extra mode.

I beat Scarlet a few days ago and pretty much did all I wanted, it's just the endless raid/shiny grind for what it's worth at this point. Moving onto Tactics Ogre which is looong overdue. In an oops moment, forgot to give Denam the 2h swords skill, so had to spend a bit just now grinding that up to a level I'm comfy with. About to fight Gannp for the first time.

Beat Tactics Ogre tonight, then after a realization of an exploit/oversight, promptly unbeat it (loaded an earlier save). See, there's forced level capping in the game for battles you haven't fought, as well as the 100 floor bonus dungeon. However, this only applies after you beat the game, and there's a means to recruit units over the level cap. So you can go through with units 10 levels higher than normal. Which I'm doing to make it less of a hassle since it's real easy to autobattle that way, you have to futz with undead to make it hassle-free otherwise.

And as of right now, I'm at the bottom of the Palace of the Dead. Wasn't going to equipment grind, but I decided, I may as well. Only got the actual stuff though, didn't bother with Cursed equipment except Spear (which got nerfed to 2-3 range!!), although I incidentally got Cudgel and Fusil. I missed some stuff very early, namely part of the reeking set, but those are early enough to run back easily.

But it's late and the boss is going to be a pain, so I rest.

Zelda 2 beaten. Redux does a lot to make the experience more smooth, particularly with the Link Dolls being permanent extra lives, although it also makes those birds in the Great Palace an absolute pain to fight for some reason. I also hooked up the Wii U for the first time in forever yesterday to make sure it still works and I still have WWHD and TPHD on there, which I did. I still have my Gamecube, but I'd need to go digging for the games.

Waiting for Metroid Prime Trilogy to finish downloading though (needed to clear some stuff out) meant I couldn't really play Switch before then, so it was just Z2 yesterday. Shrug.

I had to wait on a package that took forever to arrive, so I ended up beating LTTP GBA today. Palace of the Four Sword wasn't as involved as I thought it would be. Just some short puzzles and remixed boss fights, followed by the Dark Links who were clowned by Cane of Byrna.

But onto Link's Awakening on original hardware tomorrow.

Aside from a freaky bug where I couldn't get the hibiscus after I traded the pineapple (I kept it and the guy was gone) and needing to save due to spontaneous freezes, playthrough went fine. Been making slower progress on OoT. Also learned I probably need a new 3DS battery for my old XL when playing some DQ Theathrhythm. It goes from red to flashing red to dead super fast, and it's only at 30% (red is supposed to be 10%). After searching around seeing some flaky ones on Amazon, found Nintendo still sells them. Now if only I could update my address on there.......

Back
Top Bottom