• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

Damn it all...

#035 - Clefairy
035clefairy.PNG

There wasn't a color close enough to the light pink it is, so I left it white. Slightly annoying.

#036 - Clefable
036clefable.PNG

See above. It was moderately annoying now.

#037 - Vulpix
037vulpix.PNG

Foxes have shiny black noses!!

#038 - Ninetales
038ninetales.PNG

Ninetales' coloration has always bothered me, but at least I can hit it on the mark with my restrictions...unlike...

#039 - Jigglypuff
039jigglypuff.PNG

This! Now it's really bringing my piss to a boil. By the way, you don't need ears when you're top tier. Or something. >_> Okay, I was thinking it too much like Kirby.

#040 - Wigglytuff
040wigglytuff.PNG

And here's where I raged for about five minutes. Again, I can't get the coloration close enough (like I said, it's no fun if I don't try), but also, I would've nailed it if such a color were there!! Well, my shitty art skills notwithstanding.

I may need to tweak stuff slightly if this keeps up...or just ignore it.

BONUS: What those would look like with the "pink things" rule I later adapted.
PINK-035clefairy.png
PINK-036clefable.png

Clefairy didn't improve much if at all, though Clefable now actually looks like Clefable at least.

PINK-039jigglypuff.png
PINK-040wigglytuff.png

These two, on the other hand, wow. They actually look...decent. Not a huge surprise, since Wigglytuff was one of my favorites back in the day, and Jiggs is cool in Melee.

Last edited:

ROFL Ninetales looks like some sort of mutant chicken!! XD

Ninetales looks like a new pokémon. Anyway, keep up the good work!

LAWL @ NINETAILS XD

Ninetales is smaller than Vulpix! XD

These are amazing SE. You are officially the god of drawing pokemon. XD

You should link to all of your images in one post, for convenience.

I think you need to open up an artists shop

caterpie is my favourite. Second comes nidorino.

LMAO! I LOVE Em'!!! Hahahahahahahaha!

I can't decide which is more frightening - Vulpix or Ninetales

Say, any of you guys know what the image limit is, for future reference?

#041 - Zubat
041zubat.PNG

You'd think something like this would be burned into the mind, but apparently not.

#042 - Golbat
042golbat.PNG

I hate Golbat so much I didn't even take this one seriously in the slightest. Also shoutouts to its tongue.

#043 - Oddish
043oddish.PNG

So close to nailing this one! Just missed the red eyes!

#044 - Gloom
044gloom.PNG

I tried not to make this look like a penis. I succeeded, but it ended up looking like a volcano instead.

#045 - Vileplume
045vileplume.PNG

As you've probably already realized from Venusaur, I also suck at drawing flowers. So much so that I didn't even bother to extend them after I got the general shape right(-ish).

Last edited:

Image limit is six.

Oddish is the only perfect one of the batch :p you kinda overdid it with the leaves, Oddish only has five leaves.

You know,I think the image limit might have been boosted to 20...I'll run some experiments...

:001:
:002:
:003:
:004:
:005:
:006:
:007:
:008:

:009:
:010:
:011:
:012:
:013:
:014:
:015:
:016:
:017:
:018:
:019:
:020:

Yep, GT's right

Oddish is the only perfect one of the batch :p you kinda overdid it with the leaves, Oddish only has five leaves.

But I'm not trying to be perfect with this. <_< In fact, I...well...you'll see. >_>

You know,I think the image limit might have been boosted to 20...I'll run some experiments...

Yeah, I think someone mentioned that earlier in the topic, but I decided to hold off on posting the rest of what I got anyway. That way, I got a backlog of stuff! I'll keep it in mind later, though.

Wow, I'm actually remembering the order pretty well from heart. Then watch Gen II hit and I'll have to look things up all the time, while finding a source without images. I'll manage though, I'm sure of it!

#023 - Ekans

What was up with the Stadium guy calling it EE-kans, anyway?

#024 - Arbok

Can you imagine an Arbok evo? One that has like muscular arms growing out of its side or something? It's only now that I realize how awesome that would be.

That Arbok looks like it face planted something and squashed it onto itself.

Well, here we go guys!

#046 - Paras
046paras.PNG

I need to use Paras in a playthrough of a game sometime.

#047 - Parasect
047parasect.PNG

Saddest Pokemon ever. A Zombie Pokemon, a mindless husk that moves only on instinct. Damn parasites... :_( Also this is a pretty sad drawing of it.

#048 - Venonat
048venonat.PNG

No really, the original (Red/Green) sprites for Butterfree and Venonat bear far too an uncanny resemblence to each other to pass it off as coincidence. It's pretty much exactly the same!

venonatbutterfree.png

If you can seriously say they don't look like each other, you're the world's greatest liar!

#049 - Venomoth
049venomoth.PNG

Okay, I may have lied before. I think I said I'm bad at drawing wings, but that's not exactly true. I'm decent with bird wings, but with bug wings, screw that. But as for the rest of this? I don't even know what happened there! And I like Venomoth, so logically, I should remember what it looks like. But instead, I ended up with this!

#050 - Diglett
050diglett.PNG

Very simple. Now, if I tried to draw what it was underneath...

#051 - Dugtrio
051dugtrio.PNG

I was lazy. Sue me.

Last edited:

HAHAH!! Look at Paras' ENORMOUS eyes!!

your digletts are impeccable, sir

Back
Top Bottom