• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Reaction score
...FROM MEMORY!!!!!!!

My father is an artist. However, my skills with art have never been quite up to par...to say the least. I'm just a heavy-handed individual, I guess. Partially for that reason, but mostly because I have nothing better to do, I have decided to shoot for the lowest point that I can, in the name of humor. I will be conforming to the following guidelines while I do this:

• All Pokemon, plus however many more I can think of, will be drawn in MS-Paint, uploaded, and exhibited in this topic.
  • I may not look at a picture of, or anything else that would let me see the Pokemon while or shortly before making the image of a Pokemon.
  • I may only use the default 28 colors in Paint. Exceptions are made for really dark or pink things.
  • I may only use the brush tools, the pencil, the paint fill tool, zooming, and cutting and pasting. Or in other words, no perfect shapes.
  • Each image will (ideally) be made in no more than 10 minutes.

Are you ready? Well, ready or not, here we go.

#001 - Bulbasaur
001bulbasaur.PNG

Don't even ask about how I got this so horribly wrong when I see it everyday on this board.

#002 - Ivysaur
002ivysaur.PNG

Made it from this angle because I felt like it.

#003 - Venusaur
003venusaur.PNG

Shaping accuracy, including attempted shaping accuracy, is for rich and talent people. :p

Questions, comments, insults?

Last edited:
Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

Ivysuar looks the best out of them. Can't wait for the Charmander family.

Ivysuar looks the best out of them. Can't wait for the Charmander family.

Yeah, it's surprisingly passable for what the intents were. And actually, the Charmander family (and Squirtle, but just it) is already done. I'm just posting a little for now, in order to test the reception and to give me a backlog of stuff in case I'm lazy.

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHA man what the hell...Venosaur looks like a fish out of water with a flower attached to it or just a really fucked up version of Shaymin.

Anyways keep these coming, they're better then what I could do.

Lol. Not bad.

Bulbasaur's Bulb is just quite wrong (if you get the picture)....

I LOVE! MAN! This is HILARIOUS! Keep it up! I love it~!

lol. At least voltorb and electrode are easy xD

These are rather enjoyable! Can't wait to see more.

Dude! These are freakin hilarious! Though bulbasaurs bulb does look a little suspect...can't wait to see the rest.

I like Bulbasaur. The look on it's face is worthy of a meme all by itself.

lol... If your gonna draw all 493, than I can't wait to see how will Mudkip look XD

These... made my day X3

Thanks for the input, guys. Now, without further ado, we shall be moving onward!

#004 - Charmander
004charmander.PNG

Unfortunately, there's not much to screw up here for me.

#005 - Charmeleon
005charmeleon.PNG

The same, however, cannot be said about this. The pose? Hey, it always came across as a bit of an angry Pokemon to me.

#006 - Charizard
006charizard.PNG

Or this.

Last edited:

ROTFLCOPTER!

Charizard looks like a Shark xD, Charmander looks like Barney the purple dinosaur and Charmeleon looks like a drug dealer

KEEP THEM COMING! YOU'RE A BLOODY GENIUS!

Hahahaha you made my day. They're truly hillarious.

These freaking win.

And to prove my approval of win...

paulacarmelldansengif.gif

I will have Paula Polestar do my crappy-drawn Carmelldansen of SUCK. BECAUSE YOU PWN HARDER THAN ANYTHING I MAKE EVER WILL.

God I can't wait for Pikachu :D

What I really like about this idea is that I hope to see improvement as you make them. I want to see how much better the II Gen will look then the first, and the III will look than the II, and the IV will look that the III.

Oh god, the later gens will probably turn out even worse, due to not being as memorable to me. Continuing on...

#007: Squirtle
007squirtle.PNG

If there's one thing I like/care about from the show, it is the Squirtle Squad Sunglasses.

#008: Wartortle
008wartortle.PNG

I think this is the first time I remembered to put on claws, even though I don't think Wartortle has them.

#009: Blastoise
009blastoise.PNG

It's got cannons on its back, yo.

BONUS: My interpretation of the newest Pokemon
bonus01newpokemon.PNG

All I know is it is not a Lucario evolution, and that I wouldn't want to run into this in a dark alley. In preemptive retrospect since I had to redo all these? I think I like it better than Zoroark.

Last edited:

Loling at the grin on the newbie's face, and Squirtle's glasses. Squirtle Squad FTW!

HOLY FUCK! Blastoise is HUGE. Wartortle looks like a stalking pedo, New Poké is just hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom