• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

Thank you. Thank you so much for making Teddiursa, the best Pokemon ever, look amazing. Did it see PedoBear or something?

Last edited:

Hahaha, thanks for the new pics. I've really been enjoying them ever since I found out about them recently. Also, I love your captions xD

Your captions make me LOL in the extremes xD!

Teddiursa is kinda cute.

Lol @ Ursaring. Teddiursa is cute :3

lol this is awesome!

arceus, these are AMAZING.

i want to see lucario. or shaymin. holy shit, think of arceus.
i feel for you sinnoh. i mean youve already begun corrupting johto, my home reigion

Ursaring is the greatest thing ever. :)

Also, when I saw Omneon I laughed so hard I cried. :p

THIS IS WIN< GOOD SIR.

No updates in a while due to extreme business, but I was bored and a little demented, so I drew up my interpretation of what I believe Pokemon "Chillarmy" to be based on its name alone.

BONUS - Chillarmy drawn based on its name alone
bonus21chillarmy.png

I've actually not seen most of the new Pokemon, due to wanting to see them for the first time when I play. But I do know that if Chillarmy is indeed a cool dude army ant, I will use the hell out of it in-game regardless of its stats.

Also, I might be doing something for the Christmas fan art contest.

Last edited:

you couldn't be further away if you tried, but it would be better if that was actually chillarmy

Ursaring is one your best ones yet. Looks so much better than the original.

No updates in a while due to extreme business, but I was bored and a little demented, so I drew up my interpretation of what I believe Pokemon "Chillarmy" to be based on its name alone.

picture.php

I've actually not seen most of the new Pokemon, due to wanting to see them for the first time when I play. But I do know that if Chillarmy is indeed a cool dude army ant, I will use the fuck out of it in-game regardless of its stats.

so far, yet so funny

xDD That Chillarmy is epic!

Finished my Christmas fan art thing. You can check it out in the topic there. It's a little different from my normal style in how not all things are horribly inaccurate, yet very much the same in how quite a few are (check out how I draw chairs!). But if you have ever wanted to see a Delibird wielding a chainsaw, look no further, because there are actually two things I can do: funny, and epic.

I'll probably resume our regularly scheduled topic with much less well-done (by my standards anyway) art in a few days, or maybe even sooner while I'm still in a "let's do stuff" mood. Really, depends on if I decide I need a break, or if I think I can keep going.

Wow, these are all really great.

Looking forward to seeing more.:bounce:

That's amazing, really. :3

picture.php

I've actually not seen most of the new Pokemon, due to wanting to see them for the first time when I play. But I do know that if Chillarmy is indeed a cool dude army ant, I will use the fuck out of it in-game regardless of its stats.

This is it this is the BEST image!

Your Jynx from the holiday art competition is one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen

#222 - Corsola
222corsola.png

Man, they had to be really reaching when they came up with this thing. It's even pretty much squiggly lines so it's not too hard to draw.

#223 - Remoraid
223remoraid.png

Generic fish Pokemon that probably looks like or will end up looking like another in my style.

#224 - Octillery
224octillery.png

Damn it all. Like Biyomon from my April Fools Gag last year, I know what Octillery looks like - because it is just that awesome. However, my artistic talent (or lack thereof) made it so that I cannot draw it to save my life from memory. Thus, I just did whatever.

#225 - Delibird
225delibird.png

Compare this to the one in my Christmas entry. More or less the same, though this one looks like it's been recently blow dried, a different belly, and I keep forgetting that there is more over the white fluffy part. Which reminds me...

BONUS - My Holiday Christmas Fanart Entry
(Massive, avoid opening, refresh after opening to close, or buy an equally massive monitor before opening)
bonus22christmasfanart.png

I should like post this in this topic in case the holiday forum gets Pidgey in an Aspear Tree-ed
and no one but donators can view it. Now future forum-goers to come can view this. Don't know why
I didn't do that in the first place...

On that note, oh dear lord Now that I look at it Chrisnover the Christmas Tree looks nothing like
Snover at all, even though I was trying there (unlike with the mutant Stantlers). Yeah, free
reference there. A cookie to those who can name the rest!

#226 - Mantine
226mantine.png

Somehow I can't bring myself to like this thing, but I can't hate it either. It was the first thing to tell Tentacool to screw off and that it would be joining it in the sea, and gets extra points for not looking stupid. It's like that one guy in school who's generally cool, fun to hang out with, and is near the top of the list of people you'd want to smoke a blunt with (whether or not you are a pothead), but when he's not around, you can't remember anything about him. Which shows here.

#227 - Skarmory
227skarmory.png

Same story, different reasons. It's way too popular as a competitive Pokemon to like, even though I don't actually competitive battle, but it's a freaking mechanical bird for christ's sake. Okay, it's a metal bird, but a mechanical evolution would be pretty sweet.

#228 - Houndour
228houndour.png

Invoked the really dark things clause here. And still did poorly. What the hell me, Houndour is awesome.

#229 - Houndoom
229houndoom.png

...are words even necessary for how this thing turned out? Are they really?

#230 - Kingdra
230kingdra.png

Ahh, Kingdra, Kingdra, Kingdra. I promised myself I'd try to keep the Pokemon commentating to a minimum to keep this topic more art that's so bad it's good and less ITT I briefly comment on every Pokemon. Even though you people seem to like that (should I continue?). But boy, at any rate, do I have a lot to say about Kingdra.

As established, when I heard Seadra was getting an evolution, I was like "hell yeah!" Seadra was one of the Pokemon I used in Pokemon Stadium, alongside Dugtrio and Mewtwo, to conquer the Prime Cup and Gym Leader Castle in both rounds. And hey, Seadra's pretty sweet. You got this really generic seahorse, but then it evolves into this badass seahorse with spikes, an intimidating body shape, and a look on its face that says "you're going down". What could possibly go wrong?

Well, lots of things actually, but this is the end result, and oh man. Did it go wrong. What I liked so much about Seadra is how solidly built it looked, for lack of any better term. You give it a whack, and it probably won't even flinch. But this thing looks so skinny that it's almost impossible to take it seriously. The "wings" are another problem. Seadra's were tough looking, to the point of where it looked like it could impale shit on them. But Kingdra's barely constitute that. In fact, they look more like dead skin than anything else.

Finally, you come to the head of the matter. Horsea had that cute factor going on. Seadra has the "don't fuck with me" factor. What does Kingdra got? It looks like it's perpetually tired. Fuck you Kingdra, you miserable pile of shit.

#231 - Phanpy
picture.php

You know what I like about comparing my memory to actuality? How some things seem to flow together. See, I forgot the ears, but the nose is about the length of them. And I got the red bumps, but they're in the wrong spot.

By the way, one more Pokedex calling out that I just have to do - no it cannot easily pick up and carry an adult human on its back. Something that is just one foot tall with probably a 3-inch nose at best ("long nose" my ass) cannot get a grip on an adult human's leg, and even given that the adult human would have extreme difficulty sitting or even standing on it. Most obvious Pokedex BS ever.

#232 - Donphan
picture.php

Green and grey Donphan was the best Donphan. As for the tusks? Uhh...don't ask me what happened to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom