• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint

i think this thread died again

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

Good show

Aww, I love this thread :p

Groudon looks like an angry steak xD

Been a while, hasn’t it?! Forever, even. I decided out of the blue yesterday to continue this, and only got around to doing it today. We’re making a small tweak to the rules from here: I can use any of the “basic colors” in MS Paint. I’m on another computer with a different Paint now, so it’s necessary.

ANYWAY, SHALL WE PROCEED ONCE MORE???

#396 - Starly
attachment.php

Good to be back! And we begin with a bird that is the word, and actually very worth using!? No way.

#397 - Staravia
attachment.php

I actually had to draw this twice, because somehow the first was saved as a JPG instead because MS Paint on this computer loves its JPGs. Had to redraw it.

BONUS - Original Staravia
attachment.php

Tried to go for an action shot. Went for something normal before. Also the draw tool went berserk, hence the white spots.

#398 - Staraptor
attachment.php

M is for Mukuhawk! That’s what I remembered about their design, and it didn’t seem to come out right. Also I did remember this one has emohair. Similar to the above, I had to redraw this one, but it turned out nigh-identical, so no point in posting this one too.

#399 - Bidoof
attachment.php

Who could forget this face?

#400 - Bibarel
attachment.php

It may be derp, but I’m surprisingly not very derp this time around.

#401 - Kricketot
attachment.php

I was originally going to just have the ones above, but then a database error happened and the boards died. So you get more! Hooray for suited red crickets!!

#402 - Kricketune
attachment.php

I like this thing’s cry. One of them served me to the end of Pearl where I actually used it to sweep Cynthia. Swords Dance FTW!

Bibarel's my fave, hands down. xD

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

#094 - Gengar

I should've mentioned this before but didn't, but remember how that one toy line put Meowth and Gengar together for some unknown reason? Yeah, that was bullshit. Not that I have anything against Gengar, I just want to know what the hell did they have against Persian? What, just because it's the villain's pet in the TV show means it won't be included? Meowth was on the bad guy's side, too!

OW YEAAAAAH
NEED SUNGLASSES

UR DRAWS R FABULOUS!!!!!EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur clefairy is cute tho
(sorry for super-duper late answer)

I'm not dead again, I'm just slow/lazy!!

#403 - Shinx
attachment.php

Believe it or not, I never actually used Shinx in a playthrough. I know this is like DPP heresy, but that's just how it is: I used Raichu in Pearl, I used Pachirisu in Diamond, and made no plans for it in the slow no progress I made in Platinum. I can explain in the first case, though: I was using Starly and Kricktot already, and three would way too many early Pokemon. Anyway, I remembered little about this.

#404 - Luxio
attachment.php

Well there is one possibility why I never use this thing. Used to call it Luxislow, since as stated, I like my electrics fast. Probably more accurately drawn than Shinx.

#405 - Luxray
attachment.php

At least I thought its front sprite was pretty badass...probably more accurate than Luxio, and I like how each successive one is a bit more accurate than the last. Remembered that this was basically all black, for example.

#406 - Budew
attachment.php

I know what you're probably thinking, and I'm one step ahead of you.

BONUS - Mind-Reading Adventure
attachment.php

Super Mario Bros. 2! Well, it certainly reminded me of it, at least. Also Toad is the best. I knew this before he even started calling himself the best. If you are using any other character you are playing SMB2 wrong or trying to take a shortcut only Luigi or Princess can (easily) take. Also if you can catch the neat detail I put into this one, you win a fabulous prize!!

#407 - Roserade
attachment.php

Blame a friend of mine, who I haven't talked to in forever, for this one. She named her (male) Roserade in X or Y, forgot which version, after Tuxedo Mask. And so I thought it had inspiration from him. Well...it has a cape at least!!

Last edited:
#407 - Roserade
attachment.php

Blame a friend of mine, who I haven't talked to in forever, for this one. She named her (male) Roserade in X or Y, forgot which version, after Tuxedo Mask. And so I thought it had inspiration from him. Well...it has a cape at least!!
u have killed me. i am dead

Well, good news and bad news. The bad news is. Albums are dying and by the same token, most of this topic assuming galleries don't disappear as well (and if so the first 90 or so will stay alive). From what I looked into when trying to figure a way to batch download images (had to do it by hand in the end), it might just detach them from the Albums while leaving what everyone uploaded. Then again, it could explode due to the connection to the albums, or just straight-up kill everything on the image server. The good news is, I'll be putting in work to make sure it stays alive and in viewable condition. I'm not sure how or where I'll be reuploading images yet should it be necessary. Any suggestions are welcome.

In the meantime and since it's been too long again, have some fossils.

#408 - Cranidos
408cranidos.png

I have a shiny Cranidos on Pearl, but I'd have to check to see how I got it, because I'm not sure if I bred it or got it from a Japanese dude on the GTS. Anyway, its fossil was way less cool graphically than its counterpart. Also, I hate how Platinum still limited you to one. That was totally bogus.

#409 - Rampardos
409rampardos.png

True stories from fighting the neighborhood kids in Gen 4: they sent out hacked shiny Ho-Oh. It uses something on Rampardos. They're like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as its health drains. Then "oh, what the hell?" Focus Sash. Rock Polish. Stone Edge. See ya, nerd. Sadly max attack wasn't enough to bring down the next Pokemon, but still was fun to have built up just for that one moment of glory.

#410 - Shieldon
410shieldon.png

Thinking of it right now? Shieldon is pretty cool, probably my favorite fossil Pokemon. Too bad that as a Pokemon it disappoints. Also, what happened here!?

#411 - Bastiodon
411bastiodon.png

Been forever since I made something unintentionally large. Bastiodon always came across as a smug one to me for whatever reason, and I actually was able to get that across in my attempt at remembering it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom