• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In which a Moose makes art for those who want their eyes to bleed

moosie

tired as sin
Reaction score
Soooo yeah, just request away I guess this thing aint dead yet. Just ignore all of the art. ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of it, this thread is almost two years old and my art took a drastic change somewhere along them lines.

Last edited:
Re: The GDS

SuperSeaking:
52904-supeseas-rq.jpg
Hikozaru:
52903-hikus-rq.jpg
Zexion:
52902-zexions-rq.jpg

Hey, thanks. I 'preciate that. Elekid's so awesome. >w< Again, thank you~~ ^^

Dante:
scan0011.jpg

Wow! You are amazing! Can I get a Charizard? and can you do it on paper with no lines?
Thanks a TON!!

Can I have a Team of Reshiram,Deoxys Attack Forme,2 Infernape,Zekrom,and a Rayquaza?

Can I have a Team of Reshiram,Deoxys Attack Forme,2 Infernape,Zekrom,and a Rayquaza?
Wow! You are amazing! Can I get a Charizard? and can you do it on paper with no lines?
Thanks a TON!!
Woah. O_O

Can I have a team with Typlosion, Female Pikachu, Leafeon, Altaria, Ampharos and Persian? Thanks!
Oops... sorry guys... I thought this thread was inactive :XD2:... i'll start on them right now...

I was just gonna edit my last post, but heck, why not just post these in a new one?

Pokemoll:
53954.jpg
Ninjawes:
53955.jpg

Don't worry Tris... your's will be done either later or tomorrow... :)

I was just gonna edit my last post, but heck, why not just post these in a new one?

Pokemoll:
53954.jpg
Ninjawes:
53955.jpg

Don't worry Tris... your's will be done either later or tomorrow... :)

:eek: !!!! ...both of those...are...AMAZING! :eek: I am speechless! I love both of them!
Do you color, or just draw pictures?

:eek: !!!! ...both of those...are...AMAZING! :eek: I am speechless! I love both of them!
Do you color, or just draw pictures?

What do you mean by color, (digital or traditional?)
I can do both, I just want to know what you mean.

Can I have an Elgyem, Mienfoo, and a Pawniard in battle? Colored too, please! And choose whichever way to color them you would like. And could you please either VM or PM me when you are done? Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by color, (digital or traditional?)
I can do both, I just want to know what you mean.

I mean traditional(its always cooler then digital :D ). So can you color Charizard "traditionally"??

Ninjawes said:
I mean traditional(its always cooler then digital :D ). So can you color Charizard "traditionally"??
Here ya go!
53980.jpg

Other two: I will get your's done, but right now I am drawin some other things at the moment...

Focus58:
scan0001-2.png
I hope this comes close to being an evul [strike]snake[/strike] ekans for you

samburger:
scan0003-1.png

Your request became the guinea pig for a concept for my game I'm workin' on: Tria battles (three way battle)
Tris79:
scan0002-1.png

A few things to note:
-Resh and Zek are siblings not a couple in this drawing
-I could'nt fit both of the monkeys in because of space limitations, but I tried my best to show that it was there and gave it some speech
-Sorry for takin' so long, I just wasn't in the mood to draw multiple legendaries on one page
Oh, and note to people who request teams: Please state the natures of each one so I can try to give them personalities (or at least easier than now).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom