• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Done: Raimon Wins!) [10/12/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonsands

Iron From Ice
Reaction score
Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier

Synopsis:

Raimon Junior High has just won the Football Frontier, and are currently the top ranked team in Japan (out of middle schools). This is extremely exciting for all members, however some of their opponents, from along the way, aren't quite so happy about the title. Together the defeated teams united under a common goal, and elected representatives to go and incapacitate Raimon through the very soccer they love. Together they are, New Teikoku; their goal is to wipe out Raimon and conquer the top ranked team.

Raimon vs New Teikoku

Rules:

1. Roleclaiming is alright, just nothing involving screen shots. Nameclaiming
is fine too.

2. When you die, you are dead. Mafia can still aid in the Quicktopic, but no further quicktopic posts for town. If any information is disclosed after death, the mafia become invincible. You don't want to be that guy, do you? Note: Goodbye post in thread is alright.

3. Please include me in all quicktopics and PMs. I get obsessed with these things, so preying on everything piece of communication like a hawk sounds fun.

4. Day and Night phases shall last 24 hours (approximately). If you are late with your actions, tough luck.

5. Name changes and such should be posted in thread. That way people don't get too confused.

6. Please stay active. I will find replacements if I can, but if I don't find any within a phase, your role goes to waste and is modkilled. Four phases will be the limit between posts, and you must post once in that time period (no hiding in quicktopics).

7. Try to be polite and courteous, not everyone knows the ins and outs of this game.

8. Have fun and good luck.

Info:

12 Raimon vs 4 New Teikoku
This game is based on the first season of the show.
Story and Character Information: Inazuma Eleven Wiki

Spots:

1. Flame_
2. Sourcandy
3. Netto Azure
4. MuddyMudkip
5. DrumBeats
6. Zenax
7. Parmalee
8. Pseudonym
9. TFSpock
10. Pichu Boy
11. Derpeh Hoovez
12. Derrier44
13. Mewstone
14. dark fawful
15. Fubuki
16. Aura Sphere

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Now Taking Sign-Ups) [9/17/11]

INazuma. Yay

why not?

I'll join. And I'll be more active this time around.

Everybody is in. And just so you all know, by footbool I mean soccer. I'm just keeping canon and respecting the series :p

I'm in

I have no idea what it is. But I'll join anyway.

I hate this series. But since you're hosting, I'm in anyway.

I wanted to know what this series is about, but the wiki is just plain weird to me.

In

I wanted to know what this series is about, but the wiki is just plain weird to me.

In

Basically it is a soccer game that has an anime and manga (also a mafia) made after it.

Sure, in.

Dear Everybody,

I only need 7 more people before we can start. Also note that this game will almost certainly be over within two weeks.

Sincerely,
Neon

Everybody is in. And just so you all know, by footbool I mean soccer. I'm just keeping canon and respecting the series :p

No, by football you mean football. Silly American :3

I'm in 'cause Neon's hosting even though this series looks odd to say the least.

OMG Inazuma Eleven mafia? I am in. So in. *really glad she didn't miss this*

EDIT: I've posted an advertisement for it in my Inazuma Eleven fanclub, so hopefully that'll help you get more players.

Last edited:

Glad to see you're back <3
I've recently broken my hiatus to check on the Inazuma Fan club. I checked TWR to see if anyone would be interested in an Inazuma Eleven mafia (I got the idea one night) when I saw this thread. And I was like "What. The. Firetruck." Needless to say, I immediately joined. *big I11 fan*

I'm excited to see how this will turn out, since I kinda have an advantage here knowing lots about the anime it's based on.

In plz

I've recently broken my hiatus to check on the Inazuma Fan club. I checked TWR to see if anyone would be interested in an Inazuma Eleven mafia (I got the idea one night) when I saw this thread. And I was like "What. The. Firetruck." Needless to say, I immediately joined. *big I11 fan*

I'm excited to see how this will turn out, since I kinda have an advantage here knowing lots about the anime it's based on.

Yeah. I decided to do it after watching the entire show. I might do a few more with the next seasons, even maybe branching into Go. I don't want to make them huge, though. I was testing the fan base here to see if the next ones could be bigger. Seems most people in the War Room aren't huge fans of the series :p

Yeah. I decided to do it after watching the entire show. I might do a few more with the next seasons, even maybe branching into Go. I don't want to make them huge, though. I was testing the fan base here to see if the next ones could be bigger. Seems most people in the War Room aren't huge fans of the series :p
Sorry, I've already claimed the Aliea Season. Ushishishi... *runs away from Kogure who's trying to kill me for stealing his evil laugh* But if you ever host a FFI mafia/other I11 mafia, send me a VM/PM and I'll definitely join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom