• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Done: Raimon Wins!) [10/12/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hinted at the fact that the Mafia knew what were safeclaims. I hinted at it like 4 phase changes in a row. Not really sure if anyone caught on at all.

Still, I didn't believe PichuBoy's name claim because I couldn't really imagine the coach being on the field, where the players are supposed to be.

Eh, now I look back at it, that is kinda off. Ah well xD

Although we could have won if Fubuki had messaged us their role :/ We had no idea what they were.

I gave Fubuki some tips for future games, and she hasn't talked to me since even though we're friends. O_O Chalk it up to 1) shame 2) vacation or 3) downed internet.

I never got to use my role.

Pichu, if you would've killed Zenax, you would've won. I was going to redirect the lynch to TFSpock the next phase.

Still, I didn't believe PichuBoy's name claim because I couldn't really imagine the coach being on the field, where the players are supposed to be.
Didn't stop Derier from being Aki :p

OT:
@Aura Sphere ;
The reason Fubuki's been offline is because of computer problems. She posted something about it on another site me and her are both on.[/spoiler

I would've lynched Pichu instead of you, because I did find his claim suspicious. But I also didn't like TFSpock's miller claim.

I tried to, on Day 2, but after what happened I thought that laying low might be a better idea, after all.

In the end I just took a guess whether it'd be Zenax or Pichu. I would've voted for DrumBeats had he stayed in, but I just got lucky at the end. :|

In the end I just took a guess whether it'd be Zenax or Pichu. I would've voted for DrumBeats had he stayed in, but I just got lucky at the end. :|

We got lucky they decided to take out DrumBeats, then, as he was #1 on my to-lynch list as well, mainly because of how inactive he has been all along and how his few posts were almost just about following bandwagons.

Plus, he was about to redirect the vote to me either way. It got very close by Day 7.

I was going to let you live if I wasn't the target. Then I would request for the game not to end the next day if I was alive and become the sole survivor if I wasn't killed. I thought it would've been pretty awesome to be the only winner as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom