• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Inazuma Eleven Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
latest

<Insert some kind of flavor text here>

This lovely mafia is hosted by me: @WolfOwl and @Calvin ッ . Enjoy.

Rules:
-Forum Rules and War Room rules apply.
-Day phases are 48 hours and night phases are 24 hours.
-Please vote in the following format: VOTE: WolfOwl And unvote as follows UNVOTE: WolfOwl
-You get one after death post.
-If you change your username mid game then please state the change in thread.
-Roleclaiming is allowed, nameclaiming is not.
-Hosts will answer questions about the game mechanics but not about the game itself.
-You will be notified of mylo and lylo situations.
-No loophole abuse.
-Rules are subject to change.
-Please be active otherwise you will be subbed out or modkilled.
-Have Fun!
-WolfOwl should never write rules because she sucks at it. Other than that if you read these then say something you know about soccer in your sign up thing.

-Players start the game with 100 FP and 80 TP

-If one loses all their FP then they die.

-TP is how many times you can use your hissatsu.

-There are four types of hissatsu: Shoot, Block, Dribble, Catch. Each one has its own unique amount of TP usage.

-Those with shoot or dribble hissatsu may target another player. Shoots take off 45 FP and dribbles take off 25.

-Those with catch or block hissatsu may use them as protection from shoots and dribbles. If successful of protecting themselves then the shoot or dribble will lose FP. 45 for Catches, and 25 for blocks.

-In the event of clashing hissatsu, the result will be RNGed. The more powerful the technique, the higher the success rate. EX: Eternal Blizzard vs Majin The Hand.

Eternal Blizzard uses 40 TP and Majin the Hand uses 60 TP. Due to higher TP usage we consider Majin the Hand to be the stronger hissatsu. Thus it has a 60% chance of winning compared to the 40% chance of Eternal Blizzard.

-Block and Catch hissatsu may never clash, but shoot and dribble can. This will merely lead to a clash like the example above.

-FP cannot be restored, however TP can.

-Each night we will RNG a TP refilling item, and RNG someone who receives it. You may keep it for later use, or use it that night.

Players:
1. @Zexy

Subs:

Last edited:
OK now those are some really interesting mechanics!

/in (unless I get to be the MoD because of some change of plans)
I know that I prefer soccer when it is called football :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom