• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Incorrect information on the Pokémon BOX page

TeraDyne

Pocket Monsters Fan
Reaction score
I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I don't have a Wiki account (I don't even know how to edit a wiki yet), but I did notice a small problem with the info on the Pokemon BOX: Ruby & Sapphire page. It's this part here:

The game also comes with a GameCube-to-Game Boy Advance link cable, which allows Trainers to deposit Pokémon from their GBA game to Box without the need to trade. However, certain conditions in each game must be met before depositing Pokémon can begin. For example, the cartridge must have at least 100 Pokémon in the Pokédex and, in the case of Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen, Trainers must have the National Pokédex as well.

That's incorrect. I'd like to offer a corrected version:

The game also comes with a GameCube-to-Game Boy Advance link cable, which allows Trainers to deposit Pokémon from their GBA game to Box without the need to trade. However, certain conditions in each game must be met before Pokemon BOX can be fully utilized.

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
*For Depositing Pokémon - You must have obtained the Pokédex from Professor Birch
*For Withdrawing Pokémon - You must have 100 Pokémon listed as CAUGHT in your Pokédex

Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
*For Depositing and Withdrawing Pokémon- You must complete the Pokémon Net Center quest in the Sevii Islands.

I would have more to offer, but I haven't typed it up yet, and it's mostly additions rather than corrections.

I hope I've been at least a little helpful.

Just make an account and click the "edit this page" tab, then scroll to where you want and put in the info. A quick guideline to wikicode is here.

Thanks. I'll take a look at it and, hopefully, edit it right the first time.

You'd need a pretty big mouth to get around my head. XD

Thanks for fixing my mistakes, TTEchidna. I learn a bit more from corrections than I do just reading a rules page. That, and I'm still horrified by the markup.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom