• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Increasing maximum posts per page

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatLiver

Well-Respected Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if it would be possible to up the max post per page to 100. I know other vbulletin forums that have that, and have gotten quite used to it. I just really prefer having as many posts on a page as possible, especially for searching through threads. I guess I'm asking this just sorta for selfishish reasons, but I don't see why it couldn't be a possibility. It may be something tough to do, in which case I really don't mind, but I just have never really understood why the max is 40. Always struck me as an odd max.

I don't really regular too many threads in excess of 100 posts, but I feel like there's probably going to be a Gen VI subforum in the sorta near future, and a lot of the threads in those pregen forums can get pretty big, so I guess that may be a reason.

Sounds good. Thanks Archaic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom