• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Independent Mafia-Endgame-Inactivity Kills(19/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Independent Mafia-Day 3(13/04/15)

@Soulmaster; As fun as it is to watch the game after death, would you mind taking my name off of the mention list? I keep thinking that something important has happened when it hasn't. D: (not that the game isn't important though~!~)

Thank you!! :~)

@Soulmaster; As fun as it is to watch the game after death, would you mind taking my name off of the mention list? I keep thinking that something important has happened when it hasn't. D: (not that the game isn't important though~!~)

Thank you!! :~)

Whoops, thought I had done that. Sorry, I'll make sure to do it now : )

why isn't anyone posting?
also, there's the confirmation of a serial killer on our hands.
I BLAME warring-err "peaceful" giraffe.
VOTE: Peaceful Giraffe

Vote: returnofMCH

I tried to be peaceful, but it was you who declared war :(

VOTE: Peaceful Giraffe

> Answers "I tried to be peaceful" to blame put on them for killing The_Pikachu.

Guess we got our Serial Killer here... A+:)c

Sorry I didn't inform you in advance, I was gone for a week. I'll catch up on everything on Bullba I've missed an I'll come back to this thread.

UNVOTE: Peaceful Giraffe
VOTE: returnofMCH

lynch > no lynch

Re: Independent Mafia-Night 3(15/04/15)

This seems important enough to double post.

I have given this a lot of thought, and realized that the way I currently have the game set up to be virtually impossible for some people to win. Woo, planning!

Day 5 will be the last phase of the game.
After Day 5 happens, we will go into endgame. If you have completed your win condition by then, congrats, you win! If not, better luck next time.
So we will end the game after the Day 5 lynch. Yes this isn't quite even, I would make it Night 4 but that is too soon.

I apologize if this inconveniences anyone, but this seems like the fairest way of doing stuff. and this really isn't ideal. I truly am sorry for the way this game has panned out, it has not gone as planned. But, this is the first such way of doing this, so y'all all signed up as guinea pigs when you signed up.

If there is major outcry I can reverse this, but there will only be a couple people left with kills happening.

Re: Independent Mafia-Night 3(15/04/15)

lolut XD

Not gonna object or anything, because I have literally no idea what was happening in this game so yeah.

Re: Independent Mafia-Day 4(17/04/15)

VOTE: Gaffiglethorp

evil

Re: Independent Mafia-Day 4(17/04/15)

How so? XP

Well, this inactivity had killed the game, and it seems to not be going anywhere, so

Game Over!

Midorikawa, Gafigglethorp, Kyriaki, and Rabbit have won! returnofMCH also gets an honorable mention.

Spreadsheet.
Everybody's roles.
Lyncher:
You are the Lyncher!
You goal is to successfully Lynch ____.
You may use whatever means needed as long as it follows the rules.
Good Luck.

Angel:
You are the Guardian Angel!
Your goal is to have ____ live until endgame.
If they are to be killed or lynched, you will die in their place. Even if you die, if your target lives, you will still win.
Good Luck.

Fool:
You are the Fool!
Your goal is to be lynched.
As soon as you are lynched, you will win. If you are killed by any other means, you will not win.
Good Luck.

Monk:
You are the Monk!
Your goal is to successfully protect two people.
Each Night, you will send me a name. If that person is to be killed or lynched in the next day, they will not and you will advance your counter. After you protect two people, you will remain in the game, with your role intact.
Good Luck.

Prophet:
You are the Prophet!
Your goal is to guess when the game will end.
One night during the game, you will send me a phase that you expect the game to end on.
Good Luck.

Survivor:
You are the Survivor!
Your goal is to survive until endgame.
Good Luck.

Warlock:
You are the Warlock!
Your goal is to successfully guess two lynches.
Each night, send me a name of who you think will be lynched. If that person is lynched, your counter will advance. You will remain in the game after your successes, but your role will be useless.
Good Luck.
Alien:
You are the Alien!
Your goal is to probe everybody.
Each night, send me a name and that person will be probed. Once you have probed everybody in the game, you win.
Good Luck.

Mentor:
You are the Mentor!
Your goal is to survive until endgame.
You may select a mentee during the game. Once you do, y’all will have a QuickTopic and a night kill. Each night, the two of you will be able to kill someone. If your mentee dies, you can select a new one. But if you die, your Mentee will also die.
Good Luck.

Baker(Lynchee/Angel Target):
You are the Baker!
Your goal is to survive until Day 5.
Each night, you may give two pieces of bread away. You can split them between two people, or give both to the same person. You cannot keep them for yourself. Once you die, whoever has a piece of bread will survive one phase longer.
Good Luck.

Mentor QT

Thank Each and every one for giving this game a try. It was a failure, but still thank you. I have a lot to work out if I try this again.

Any feedback you may have would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom