• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Indigo Plateau, the RP. RP Start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
"Welcome to the 100th annual Indigo Conference Tournament! We have finally made it to the top 16! Here are the matchups in order!"

Ice: NPC1 vs. Westly-Westly
Rock: Mokie vs. NPC3-Mokie
Grass: Allison vs. NPC5
Water: NPC6 vs. NPC7
Ice: Joe vs. Laura
Rock: NPC2 vs. Eneira
Grass: Sam vs. NPC4
Water: Kevin vs. Travis
---
OOC: note: these were done using http://www.random.org so don't complain.

Last edited:
"alright, I'm ready to get to winnin'!Bring it on (NPC1/insert name)!"

OOC: Just call them NPC1, NPC2, etc.
---
"Blastoise, go!"

"Electabuzz, don't dodge this.... this'll work well."
Electabuzz was hit with the surf, and the ground was completely wet from it... but not wet enough...

"Electabuzz, use Thunder Punch!"

OOC: I have to go now. make up his other six Pokemon :D
---
The surf came closer...

OOC: k, here is his pokemon (Blastoise/Parasect/Hypno/Luxray/Fearow/Arcanine)
--------
use another thunder punch!

Mokie watched the fight going on as she wondered herself what her battle would be like.

"Crap, some of the competition here is going to be tough." she said, pulling her hair.

Laura watched the battle going on below her intently. She knew it meant she'd have to rush to her own battle on the Ice field when it was over, but it would be worth it to see some of her competition beforehand.

She noticed a girl sitting near her, tugging nervously on her hair as she watched. 'She looks like a rookie,' Laura thought, 'but if she's made it this far...' "Hey there." she greeted the girl, standing and moving to sit beside her. "You seem nervous. This your first time at the League?"

Blastoise rushed in, to use a Skull Bash attack, he was careless, and forgot the the field was full of ice.
Blastoise slipped in mid-attack

"This is our chance! Use thunder!!!"
Electabuzz used thunder on the fallen blastoise, it done much damage.
Blastoise got up slowly, but didn't stay up long, he fainted.
"Blastoise is unable to battle, the winner is Trainer Westly!"
NPC1 then sent out his Arcanine.

"Awesome! Westly won!" Allison said as she heard the crowd go wild. *My battle is coming up soon so I need to see these trainers battle so I can come up with new stratagies* she thought.

OOC: The first round is 3 Pokemon battles, sorry forgot to mention that.

Allisonm heard some kid shouting *Must be weak with that personality....seems familiar to that kid with a Pikachu* Allison thought.

Allison let out her Flareon and waited for the next battle to start. "Flareon flare" Flareon said.

"Flareon?" Flareon asked. "No wait until the boy introduces himself and if his Pikachu tries making nice nice you burn it" Allison whispered as she was petting Flareon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom