• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Infection: A Zombie Apocalypse RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Taylors

You Know The Name
Reaction score
It's been a month since the plague went global, what's left of the world is hanging on by a thread. This catastrophe started with just a little outbreak of Meningitis, it attacks the brain effectively shutting it down causing death. Normally, the disease would just die off in individuals when it's host died, this strain however was different. The strain of Meningitis developed something that others didn't hunger, the hunger brought will, the will gave it new strength. With the strength, an adaptation soon followed...the disease needed a way to feed when the host was dead. The solution was simple, why have a host when you can have a slave? Slavery was induced by the restarting of the brain, not the entire brain, just the brain stem. Not enough to give victims back their thoughts and dreams, just enough to make you a shell of what you once were. Meningitis "Strain Z" now had approximate control of bodies with only that one purpose: survival. There was only one way to achieve that goal: to feed.

Which brings us to you: a survivor in this world full of the living dead. The world is in shambles and the only thing on your mind is survival. How will you live? Fight alone, risking death by minor injuries? Or band together, you have unity but the guy next to you may stab you in the back? The choice is yours, live as long as you can...

There Will Be Gore, Violence, and Language

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Tennis (without grounds)
All Supplies That You Wish To "Find" must be PMed To Me and Verified
If You Read the Rules Put "Death To The Dead" In Your Sign-Up
No Flame Wars
One Liners Are Accepted, But Not Encouraged
Death and Zombification Will Be Part Of The RP...Make A New Character If You Die!!!

Sign-Up:
Name:
Occupation(Before Apocalypse):
Skills(Should be Explained in History or Occupation)
Weapon(s)(One Primary and Secondary to start: more may be obtained and added to sign-up later):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Limit: About 8 Spots

Last edited:
*under construction*

Name: Keane.
History:
Keane's life started with tragedy.*He*had*a*twin,*who*was*stillborn.*When*he*was*twelve,*Keane*paid*a*visit*to*his*sister's*grave.*He*came*home*to*find*his*parents*shot, and they died in front of him. From then until the apocalypse, he jumped from foster home to foster home. Some of them ended up dead, the rest just put him back up for adoption. Luckily, he discovered his love for art on the way. At age eighteen, he left his current orphanage. He then lived on the streets until the apocalypse, when he found it would be safer to travel in groups.
Skills: Painting, drawing, photography.
Weapons: Primary: A small knife tucked into his sleeve. Secondary: A small pistol kept in his largest pocket.
Appearance: Tall. Keane has dirty blond hair and blue hair, that's about shoulder length. He's weak as fo shizzle.
Personality: Keane is annoyingly flamboyant, often at the annoyance of others. He also talks a lot, and loves to perform.

Last edited:
Name: Fae McCann
History: Fae was fresh out of the academy and onto the force when the Meningitis Strain Z struck the world. She'd barely been an officer for a month before the first victims were claimed. After that, she did her best to help keep the peace in her small hometown, before it, too, was overrun.

Fae was born in a small town, Greenville, Kansas, to be exact. Her father was an officer of the law, and his father before him. Fae grew up with the knowledge that her father wished he'd had a son. In an effort to make him proud of her, she tried to do everything the local boys did. However, her being a girl, they did their best to shun her. Eventually, Fae got tired of them giving her the cold shoulder, and got into a fight with three of them at once.

Fae limped into her house, sporting a bloody nose, and doing her best not to cry out despite the pain. She was terrified of what her father was going to say. As she limped past the living room, her father looked up from the paper he was reading.
"Jesus! What happened?"
"I... I got into a fight with Thomas, James, and Will." Fae said, looking down.
"They beat you that bad? Look me in the eye, girl! Did you even bother trying to fight back?"
Fae grit her teeth, and looked her father straight in the eye. "I did fight back, thank you. Thomas is missing his front teeth, James has a black eye, and Will was unconscious when I last saw him."
Mr. McCann's jaw dropped. "You did all that to them, despite being outnumbered?"
Fae shrugged. "You told me; If you get into a fight and are outnumbered, single one out and don't let up on him."
For the first time in her 13 years of living, Fae was hugged by her father.

Occupation(Before Apocalypse): Cop

Skills(Should be Explained in History or Occupation): Can shoot small fire arms with some precision, and is able to hold her own in street fights.

Weapon(s)(One Primary and Secondary to start: more may be obtained and added to sign-up later):
Primary: 9 millimeter handgun
Secondary: Nightsitck

Appearance: Fae wears a black tank top, and blue jeans. On her feet are steel toed work boots. She still wears her police hat and sun glasses, to show people what she used to be, and that she shouldn't be messed with. She has short trimmed brown hair, and green eyes. Her complexion is fairly pale, despite working out in the sun.

Personality: Due to her upbringing, Fae acts most of the time like a guy. She never was much for romance; instead of picking guys up at the bar, she'd lay them out on the ground if they tried a move. Despite appearing to be rough on the outside, which she still very much is, Fae still has feelings like anyone else. She just tends to bottle them up, until they explode all at once.

Other: I have no idea if Greenville, Kansas is a place. I just made it up. Also, better late than never :p

PS: I promise I did read them... Death to the dead, love. Sorry!

Last edited:
Name: Christina Walker

History: Kris' father left her house when she was young because he was in the war. Kris' mother died when Kris was ten so she lived for three years with no companion or friend. When her father finally came home, he was shocked by the news and trained Kris to stand for herself in case he never came back. When he left again, Kris was 20 and taking care of her house while her father was away. She found a hurt puppy and nursed it to health, it became her companion and always watched her back despite being small. She got a job as a forest ranger to pay the bills, but she mostly ate what she killed near her house. She mostly walked to place she needed to be, but if needed used a motorcycle. She was out shooting late one night when she was attacked be one of the so called 'zombies' only living threw it because here dog helped out.

Occupation(Before Apocalypse): Forest Ranger

Skills: Can drive motorcycles, can shoot pretty well with most guns, and can go into hand to hand combat if needed.

Weapon(s): Primary: Colt M1911(Handgun) Secondary: Knife
Appearance: Kris wears a tight black shirt covered with a black jacket with camoflage pants and black boots. She has long brown hair, usually back in a ponytail, with cold blue eyes.

Personality: Kris won't get close to someone easily, but in the situation, she just wanted to know not everyone is dead. She is a pretty determined person that sticks to the task at hand, and never backs down no matter what the odds. Despite her hard shell, she cares for friends, and will never let one go outvyl78g88 alone.

Other: She has a Beagle(Dog) named Colt that is always at her side no matter what. He has a spiked collar with a tag on it saying who he's owned to. He was trained as a hunting dog and has a great sense of smell.

EDIT: Death to the Dead! Sorry 'bout not putting them. I swear that I read all of them, though.

Last edited:
@LichenLeaf @Mudpaw

Both Accepted, but obviously neither of you read the rules :/; 4 Spots Left

Name: Tye Taylors
History: Tye served as an officer in the Marine Corps, that was all he ever wanted to be. After 2 tours of duty and losing all contact with the homeland in the middle of the 3rd, he was sent home with his fellow soldiers. When they arrived back by plane, they were met not by their families...but quarantines. Tye wondered around from quarantine zone to quarantine zone, his family was never found. About a year later, in the midst of the zombie infection, he met up with some old friends who simply told him his family was one of the first to go...
Occupation(Before Apocalypse): Marine Corps
Skills(Should be Explained in History or Occupation) Firearms Expert, Enhanced Stamina, Hand to Hand Combat Training
Weapon(s)(One Primary and Secondary to start: more may be obtained and added to sign-up later): M16 w/Shotgun Underbarrel, Samurai Sword
Appearance: Look at my Avatar, cause it ain't changing...
Personality: Tye is a very honorable man and he deeply beleives in respect due to his time in the Corps. He will take charge if he has to, hates making tough desicions, and will always put others before himself. He tends to be quite charming, and is see to be a very nice guy despite the atmosphere around him.
Other:
Will finish sign-up when I get home!!!

Last edited:
Hey....can I reserve a spot. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow and the day after that but the day after the day after tomorrow I'll be free from the torment of exams so I will post my sign-up by then...please!!!

Death To The Dead

-----

Name: Juno Stirvenus

History: Juno grew up in a tumultuous household full of outlaws at a small hidden island near Singapore He spent most of his youth unsure whether his dad was really his parent, frequently referring to him as "The-Man-Who-Might-Be-Father". Despite Juno's resentment of his dad, he respected the fact that he was always there for him when he needed him most, such as when he nearly got his hand cut off by a sharks, or when he was almost fall from top of a cliff. Juno was determined to follow in his dad's footsteps and become a man with purpose in live, rather than just some ordinary criminals like the majority of his relatives.
As a teenager, Juno became fed up with his hectic life in a criminals family and the torturing of his Grandma. One night, he snuck by candlelight into the library, study the art of swordmanship and sharp shooting(which explains about his skills). He found a book about freedom(which explains about his wristbands) and the need for man to make their own decisions, decided he was completely justified in running away. After escaping out the window, Juno stowed away aboard a ship to reach America, since he got a relative there.
He lived there for 8 years already, living happily as an artist, finding himself a beautiful girlfriend.... But then came the zombie apocalypse.

Skills: he excels at drawing and paintings, and he is a master of Laido style of swordsmanship. He also possess a sharp shooting skills.

Weapon(s): D3AU1 sniper rifle, and a katana with wooden handle. He is a master of Laido style of swordsmanship

Personality: Juno is a narcissist who judges almost everyone and everything by beauty. He is also incredibly vain. Juno is a powerful combatant, However, he is at times shown to be caring and helpful to others. He is extremely loyal to his friends. Despite his flamboyent nature, Juno has shown to be an insightful person, able to quickly pick up on a person's nature and methods. He is deeply interested in arts, literature, poetry, and fighting(since he grew in an environment full of criminals). He loves the arts of fighting, where two people tries their best to survive in a combat to death. He also seems to harbor a great deal of dislikes to the color red, and people he considers ugly.

Appearance: Juno stands exactly at six feet tall, well built He has a beautiful violet eyes and a perfect tan skin, with a shoulder length purple hair. He has a scar on his hands, which he covers with wristbands on both his hand. The purple one is on the right hand, with the word 'Free' on it, while the black one is on the left hand, with the word 'Rock You' on it. He wore a black t shirt with purple stripes, and a jeans. He also wore a gunslinger styled belt which he wore diagonally. A pair of black sneakers is what he usually wore, and when it gets cold, he usually will use his slightly tattered black jacket with purple trimmings and sharp edges.

Other: he used to live around idiots who loves to put their life on line, so there's some sort of unspoken rules in his family that forces him to use melee combat weapon, so he almost always use his Katana instead of his sniper rifle.

Last edited:
I edited my post, to fit your requirements. Then, as punishment, I read and re-read the rules. Sorry!

Sorry about not putting "Death to the dead", I swear I did read the rules, but I forgot to put it in because I worked to hard on my history and forgot all about it. I did fix my post though,

@Mod Soul -

1st of all, it doesn't take place in the pokemon world...
2nd, He should have a last name
3rd, Only one of his skills was explained in the history
4th, the history was to short...

@Guardian of Johto -

OHMYGODS This is a character for another RP but edited to fit your sign up. I don't even know what I was thinking...

I'll redo it now.

Great ;P And it appears that:

There Are 2 Spots Left

Starts Sunday!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom