• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Infestissumam Art Thread

jayrachi

Most Hostile
Reaction score
Didn't really have any particularly great ideas for a title, but I draw fairly often. I'm not super great but I'll post what I've made recently. Might as well start with something Pokémon-related. Here is my Pokémon trainer, Vinny, along with a piece of art done for a streamer's stream of PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure.

pkmn_trainer_vinny_by_prlncess_jay-d8jq257.png

pikasempai_noticed_me_by_prlncess_jay-d8jrvbu.png

Thanks, guys! I have some more stuff, though they aren't as Pokémon-related. First one is a drawing of a simple redesign of the Greaper enemy from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

spectre_guy_by_jayrachi-d8xe5x5.png

And here's a Chrono Trigger-inspired sprite sheet of one of my characters, Vivian.
sprite_sheet__vivian_by_jayrachi-d8yur3x.png

Drew the Greaper again, this time as pixel art.

spectre_guy_banner_by_jayrachi-d8xhv8h.png

Also drew art of my girlfriend and I's characters in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

looks_like_someone_s_here__by_jayrachi-d8zjgs6.png

I am unsure what the deal is with the attached image to this post, but it's just the pixel art I did of the Greaper, so feel free to ignore it.

Attachments

• spectre_guy_banner_by_jayrachi-d8xhv8h.png
    spectre_guy_banner_by_jayrachi-d8xhv8h.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 33
The Animal Crossing art is adorable. :3

Back
Top Bottom