• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Info of CosmicBlaine

Back when I used Discord, I was in a community of Roblox called the Longterm Community. What this was was a gameshow community, where seasons would go on for months in sessions. These seasons were primarily Big Brother and Survivor, and I figured to maybe share some of my experiences, and over viewpoint on different styles

So, first experience. In January, I joined Season 2 of the longterm. And, To my happiness, 3 people I had worked with personally were in the season. So we formed an alliance, and the rest is history. The group consisted of Mog the brains, Bore the strength, me the social, and our friend Lemon. So, during this alliance, I had exposed a big alliance of floaters. They all went out 1 by 1, leaving only one guy left. And I had a duo with a dude named Brent. Brent had no idea of our alliance, and he was one of the best players, so I figured I was in the good. Well, no. Bore was evicted Round 1 of a triple eviction. And I was evicted in the next part to hit 8th place. Evicted beside me was a Season 1 Veteran named Shou. I was evicted over a girl named Pinkie. Pinkie just came into the game, was extremely inactive, used her dad abusing her as an excuse to not be voted out. And it worked. 2 of my friends voted her to stay over me. And that was my game. Final 5 was Brent, Mog, Pinkie, Lemon, and the one guy from the alliance Micah. Brent and Mog were the front runners of the season, with Micah and Pinkie never talking. Brent was eliminated 5th, Pinkie went 4th. Pinkie and I got into an argument, where she got pissed that I called her a floater. And she quit. Lemon won the Final HOH, evicted Mog, and won the season 7-2. Who voted Micah is a mystery, but that was only part 1

Part 2 soon

Part 2 From Longterm Story

So, the next season was a planned Escape The Night Season. But stuff happened, so we made a Season 3. Two season 2 newbies, Patterns and Andrea, were autocasted while I and a Season 1 vet Gamer asked to get in. And we would be coaches of cliques, where we would pick out 3 from 12 newbies. And I picked up 3 newbies for my clique. We were the Nerds. I don't remember the exact people. But there was this dude, True, who quit before the season and then rejoined. He didn't make it to week 4. I also formed an alliance with Gamer, and two newbies. Whip and Harper. Harper would end up being one of the best players of all time. So, we were the Fantronics. And we made it to the merge. We found out there was a block in the road, Craft. Craft was one of the best of all time, And him and Harper had a rivalry. We could have evicted Craft, but we decided to take out Brisk instead. Also, Gamer died along the way. Final 6. Me, Harper, and Whip were in trouble, since we were against Craft. And Sammy and Lyrical were just there. Sammy and Whip were evicted in a double Elim. Final 4, Harper went bye after she failed the POV. I could have won, but I couldn't recognize the colors. And Lyrical won the final hoh. He could have eliminated me, which I didn't do much compared to Craft, who has the most comp wins of all time. And like the idiot he is, he took Craft. And he lost, 8-1 I think. The 1 vote was from a salty floater. And I stabalized myself a great power.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom