• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, ...

The second Pokémon movie of ''Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!'' is to be released in theaters in 2012, according to Takara Tomy Arts. As hinted by related merchandise, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, as well as one unknown Pokémon, will appear in the movie.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kyurem and the Musketeer trio to appear in the fifteenth movie: Kyurem, Cobalion,

Sweet, Cobalion on the big screen. He's been my favorite in the trio.

Re: Kyurem and the Musketeer trio to appear in the fifteenth movie: Kyurem, Cobalion,

Ah, awesome! Kyurem is just an awesome legendary. It'd be cool for the Giant Chasm to appear too, covered in snow...

hm... guess Grey might be the next game- shrug- guess we'll see Kyurems new form in the movie.. Just wish they woulldn't mke a big deal about Keludo we allknow about him anyway

Last edited:

I really do wonder if Kyurem's speculated alternate forme will appear in this movie. They could literally have the movie with him as he is, which I wouldn't be disappointed with because I find the frozen T-Rex thing awesome lol

On the other hand, I'm expecting this to be a very similar situation to Platinum (possibly) in which the third mascot's movie promoted the third game.

I KNEW IT- THE MUSKETEERS! (and Keldeo must be the next Pokemon the mentioned)

I'm surprised that Kyurem will be in it too. I thought they'd wait to use it until the Meloetta/ Genesect movie.

This movie will probably most definitely have Keldeo revealed, but it could also contain Kyurem's rumored second forme? I hope so.

This was obviously going to happen. Keldeo will also be revealed as the main star soon. Only thing I wonder is if it will be Keldeo or Kyurem that speaks using telepathy.

As for the story, I so see it being a mix of movies 11 and 13.

I have to say, I'm curious to see what happens in this movie. And I must have one of those pens.

I will see this movie no matter what. But are we ever going to see Keldeo, Meleotta and genesect in anything (Videogame event, trading cards, movie/anime etc)

I already saw the picture last week, but I didn't thought that it would be related to a Pokemon movie. >.< That's why it's intriguing why Kyurem, the Musketeer trio, and the year 2012 are in there. Anyway, with this, it's now pretty obvious that Keldeo is the hidden Pokemon there and that Pokemon Gray will be the next Pokemon game to be released. With Kyurem appearing in the movie, it's now likely that its new forme will be introduced there.

This may possibly like the same scenario as what happened in Movie 11 where Shaymin was the hidden Pokemon along with Giratina's appearance in the movie and the introduction of Giratina's Origin Forme as well as promoting Pokemon Platinum back in 2008. :)

Shouldn't they save Kyurem for another movie with Mewtwo?

Shouldn't they save Kyurem for another movie with Mewtwo?

I believe that the reason Kyurem was paired with Mewtwo at first was to show they may have a similar story. Kyurem may likely be as violent as Mewtwo is.

(Described as the most violent Pokemon is existence during his event in September)

I dunno if Mewtwo will be featured in another movie unless its plotline involves Genesect possibly. If Genesect is featured as well as Team Plasma, then they may revisit Mewtwo with the revamped Team Rocket. But this is all speculation, focusing on the here and now this gen is going by pretty fast, so they really don't have to save Kyurem's spotlight for later.

With Kyurem appearing in the movie, it's now likely that its new forme will be introduced there.

I really do wonder if Kyurem's speculated alternate forme will appear in this movie. They could literally have the movie with him as he is, which I wouldn't be disappointed with because I find the frozen T-Rex thing awesome lol

On the other hand, I'm expecting this to be a very similar situation to Platinum (possibly) in which the third mascot's movie promoted the third game.

I don't think Kyurem's alternate form will be in this movie, unless the alternate form has something to do with the Musketeers??? Unlikely, since the alternate form will probably have something to do with Reshiram and Zekrom. And since they said that there is only one more Pokemon left to reveal (and since they were in the last movies), Reshiram and Zekrom probably won't be in this movie.

Right now, the (dare I mention it, haha) Jump Festa announcement will be the movie and the unveiling of Keldeo, with Wi-Fi distribution to follow.

As for Pokemon Grey: It seems more and more like Grey will be the next game, unless they do throw a curve ball and remake Ruby-Sapphire.

Re: Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Vir

Not like Origin Forme was at all related to Shaymin. You don't know the plot yet, its alternate for could be integrated into it.

Re: Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Vir

Ooh, a movie with Kyurem AND the Muksetdeers? Ooh this will be awesome! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom