• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: information on Pokescrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltalplf

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't been able to find much information on the use of Pokescrap codes to get legendary Pokemons. Since this is a Japanese only event, I'm trying to see what it would take to be able to use special offers.

Does anyone know or have experience with these codes? Is it possible to use the English PGL, 3DS, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire with a Pokescrap code? Or does it require all Japanese elements i.e. 3DS (or 2DS), game and PGL account?

Any information on how someone living in the U.S. can use Pokescrap codes to acquire the legendaries they are offering would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

I haven't been able to find much information on the use of Pokescrap codes to get legendary Pokemons. Since this is a Japanese only event, I'm trying to see what it would take to be able to use special offers.

Does anyone know or have experience with these codes? Is it possible to use the English PGL, 3DS, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire with a Pokescrap code? Or does it require all Japanese elements i.e. 3DS (or 2DS), game and PGL account?

Any information on how someone living in the U.S. can use Pokescrap codes to acquire the legendaries they are offering would be much appreciated. Thanks.

This is what I understand about the event. You'd need all Japamese elements to use the codes as it is a region only event.

I'm closing this thread, it has nothing to do about wanting a Pokemon in game and would be better suited to a blog or SQSA in VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom