• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny ...

Several official Japanese Pokémon sites have updated with information regarding upcoming events involving Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Pokémon Center stores will be distributing another area for the PokéWalker this November while shiny Eevee and cards of Ho-Oh and Lugia will be distributed during the World Championships. It was also reported that several legendary Pokémon will still be banned from the Video Game Championships.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lugnut

Johto!
Reaction score
Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s

Interesting about the legendaries, I guess that makes it fair though. That way everyone can be on a level playing field no matter what events they have been to or if they have WiFi. I guess it'll be the same for the rest of the world?

TTEchidna

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s

I guess it's a good time to point out that Neo Psycho is perfect and he's totally entering this alongside Nova now.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

Interesting, Particularly the shiny eevee. Yeah, I find a shiny eevee more interesting than legendaries being allowed.

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score

I find the third course more interesting then anything.

YukitoOoO

The best Pokémon Trainer!
Reaction score

Yeah... Why a shiny Eevee?? Any thoughts?

TyranitarGirl

Reaction score

Interesting about the legendaries, I guess that makes it fair though. That way everyone can be on a level playing field no matter what events they have been to or if they have WiFi. I guess it'll be the same for the rest of the world?

Can you play the tournament on wi-fi lol I never knew that! I've never done it before, ..well whole reason cause I dont live in America. What are the tournaments like anyway???

Juicy Jazzy

Reaction score

I love how they call it the 'world championships' when it only involves the northern hemisphere. :rolleyes:

KronosClownz

Studying Greek Mythology.
Reaction score

Shiny...Ho-oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.