• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny ...

Several official Japanese Pokémon sites have updated with information regarding upcoming events involving Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Pokémon Center stores will be distributing another area for the PokéWalker this November while shiny Eevee and cards of Ho-Oh and Lugia will be distributed during the World Championships. It was also reported that several legendary Pokémon will still be banned from the Video Game Championships.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s

Interesting about the legendaries, I guess that makes it fair though. That way everyone can be on a level playing field no matter what events they have been to or if they have WiFi. I guess it'll be the same for the rest of the world?

Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s

I guess it's a good time to point out that Neo Psycho is perfect and he's totally entering this alongside Nova now.

Interesting, Particularly the shiny eevee. Yeah, I find a shiny eevee more interesting than legendaries being allowed.

I find the third course more interesting then anything.

Yeah... Why a shiny Eevee?? Any thoughts?

Interesting about the legendaries, I guess that makes it fair though. That way everyone can be on a level playing field no matter what events they have been to or if they have WiFi. I guess it'll be the same for the rest of the world?

Can you play the tournament on wi-fi lol I never knew that! I've never done it before, ..well whole reason cause I dont live in America. What are the tournaments like anyway???

I love how they call it the 'world championships' when it only involves the northern hemisphere. :rolleyes:

Shiny...Ho-oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom