• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11

Axle-Helios-kun died. He was the Mafia 1 Kidnapper.

Also, just a reminder, your faction needs to be the last one standing to win. Not one of the last TWO, but the last ONE.

And it's now Night Seven, Night Actions/kills and stuff please.

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 7 14/7/11

Yay, we know who the last two mafia members are! BBB and ! Thunder Lord Z. Seeing as BBB has been inactive and !TLZ admitted that he was mafia but then he said that Axle and BBB were town, obviously trying to protect them but since Axle turned up as mafia it's obvious BBB is. So between the evidence pointing to BBB and !TLZ admitting he is mafia we found our last two mafia members! Oh, and the best part is they are both Godfather's, so if the roleblocker would be so kind to roleblock !TLZ so we can check him that would be fantastic!

@Legendary Master
@Derier44
@TFSpock
@! Thunder Lord Z
@GengarEatBanana
@BoredBeyondBelief

Thats true, so basically if I did my math right Town 1 wins, it's just a matter of time.

Poor Town 2. They really took a beating D:

Anyway, continue as planned guys.

Since BBB has been hopelessly inactive, I say we vote !TLZ tomorrow, just to be safe during the night phase.

Yeh, BBB is Mafia. I just checked and found out.

YAY! GO AWESOME PLANNING BY US ALL! We got all 3 mafia. After all the deaths of these innocent souls, especially the town members that I was the mayor of, it shall finally be ended, very, very soon.

I blocked TLZ. No kills tonight! ^^

Derier44 was Nightkilled. He was the Town One Mayor.

It's now Day 8, vote and stuffz.

Vote: Bored Beyond Belief

If TLZ didn't kill him it means BBB is active.

WAIT. BBB is not to return until Sunday, leaving TLZ. Which means..... Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z I'm guessing that they have a QT.

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 8 - Funky title here -14/7/11

Fuck........well go win it T1!

EDIT: Just figured out that its now 2v2 for the towns (after !TLZ) is eliminated. And since Legendary Master is alive that means after !TLZ is gone T2 wins, damn.....

(if I'm sayin !TLZ and it's wrong just think I put BBB)

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 8 - Funky title here -14/7/11

Unvote: BBB

Vote: TLZ

Vote: Bored Beyond Belief

If TLZ didn't kill him it means BBB is active.
Did you mean me in place of TLZ? If so, I've just been kind. However, modkills will be handed out at the end of this phase. Also, I don't hand out modkills to people like BB who tell me in advance that they'll be absent.

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11

Yay late update.

No modkills, but TLZ was lynched. He was the Mafia 1 Godfather.

TLZ, didn't I tell you to not mess up?

It's now Night 9, send in NAs/NKs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom