• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11

SEE! I hope I did enough to help save you guys.

I'm going to die now, and no-one can save me. Stupid Mafia killing off the Doctor!

Sorry I doubted you. Your death shall not be in vain. But now, we have evened the playing field some more. @! Thunder Lord Z @GengarEatBanana @BoredBeyondBelief @Axle Helios-kun @Legendary Master @Derier44 @TFSpock ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE! GET IN THIS GAME! START HELPING IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
What's remaining is:
Town 1:
Cop
Role-Blocker
Mayor
Mafia 1:
Godfather
Kidnapper
Town 2:
Mayor
Mafia 2:
Godfather

If anyone would like to claim, that would be a good idea. We need more claims so we can figure out who is and who isn't mafia. GEB, if you wouldn't mind still use your ability on someone, just in case you're not killed.

I totally agree. People get into the game! (and try and save me) The more that involve and debate the better.

I've used my powers but again I'm holding back on who just in case something happens.

I think the only thing saving the game right now are the mayors. With them combined, the towns have twice the voting power of the mafia. Only problem right now is that there are still gonna be 2 kills a night at max, and a kidnapping. That could decimate the towns.

I think the only thing saving the game right now are the mayors. With them combined, the towns have twice the voting power of the mafia. Only problem right now is that there are still gonna be 2 kills a night at max, and a kidnapping. That could decimate the towns.

Well that depends, we need to know everyone's role's, so I will admit to help GEB that I'm a Mayor. But what's your role LM?

@TFSpock
@! Thunder Lord Z
@BoredBeyondBelief
@Axle Helios-kun
@Legendary Master

And I have my doughts on BoredBeyondBelief and Axle Helios-kun

I am a Roleblocker.

I've been gone long enough, and having been not so helpful, I suppose the least I can do is tell you my role. I'm mayor, if such a thing interests you.

Also, Derier is correct. Axle and BBB should watch out, if anything.

Last edited:

Uh huh. Interesting. So, one of you is the town 1 mayor, and the other is a dirty dirty mafia member. Because I happen to be the mayor of town 2. So you kinda just fucked yourself. Good job. And tomorrow, we just need to have just you two vote against each other, and only you two. Whoever is alive after the lynch is the true mayor, and the other is a dead mafioso. This plan worked perfectly.

Last edited:

Uh huh. Interesting. So, one of you is the town 1 mayor, and the other is a dirty dirty mafia member. Because I happen to be the mayor of town 2. So you kinda just fucked yourself. Good job. And tomorrow, we just need to have just you two vote against each other, and only you two. Whoever is alive after the lynch is the true mayor, and the other is a dead mafioso. This plan worked perfectly.

Harsh. Fine. I admit it. I'm mafia. Dirty mafia scum (if that wasn't obvious enough already). So if you're going to kill anyone, kill me first. Of course, you didn't need me to tell you that, because I was going to die anyway. So you can have your little victory dance early. Also, he's going to get me for this, but Axle Helios and BoredBeyondBelief are both town (or at least not my faction), which is why I targeted them. So there.

Yeah, sorry, kinda can't put words down right for some reason. Always comes out either stupid or very harsh. Anyways, that still leaves us with a few candidates as the last mafia members. But, here is te question. TLZ: Were you mafia 1 or 2? If you're 2, the that doesn't mean BBB and Axle are innocent for sure, as both or either could be mafia 1. Although, I am willing to bet either Derier, Axle, or BBB are mafia. Axle and BBB because they didn't claim at all, and derier because he was always staying to the side, and jumped at the chance to claim, which could pin him as a mafia member not worried about giving out a fake role.

I'll gladly copy the Role PM if you want.

EDIT: Next best thing, and there isnt anything that says I cant do this in the rules so....
townrole.jpg

Last edited:

That seems solid evidence, that's really what my role looked like, just saying what it is.

Get TLZ next phase, and then try and figure out if BBB or Axle is mafia. Raimbowkit still hasn't responded to me. AGAIN.

No-one was Night Killed. It's Day 7 now.

Winter wrap up, winter wrap up, let's finish our holiday cheer!

I just felt random. Also, it's winter in-game, but that doesn't affect gameplay.

just a solid evidence that I am cop:
BIg5o.png

Yup it ain't solid at all :d.

ow sorry goes back to being really dead, deader that dead actually.

I roleclaim now. I am a Roleblocker. Now, let's see if we can get some info from this vote. Vote: Axle-Helios-kun

Just checked and Axle Helios is the Mafia 1 Kidnapper.

Vote: Axle Helios

Yay! No nightkill and progress! VOTE: Axle Helios
But now the cop role is useless to us, as all that's left is a godfather. So I'm guessing tomorrow's course of action is probably gonna be kill off TLZ? A he admitted to being mafia, and since he said Axle wasn't with him, that makes him Mafia 2 Godfather. And I'm going to take a guess and say that the day after that we go for BoredBeyondBelief, as everyone else has claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom