• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11

No NKs received, so no-one was nightkilled.

It's now Day 9, vote and thingz.

Also it was supposed to be Night 8 instead of Night 9 yesterday but whatever.

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 9 - Activity plz? -14/7/11

Sweet.

Vote: BoredBeyondBelief

Pretty self-explanatory.

Vote: BoredBeyondBelief This game might reach a stalemate.

What do you mean by stalemate? It'll be over. This is the last mafia member, we take him out, we win, game over. VOTE: BoredBeyondBelief

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11

Yay late update.

No modkills, but TLZ was lynched. He was the Mafia 1 Godfather.

TLZ, didn't I tell you to not mess up?

It's now Night 9, send in NAs/NKs.

Well, you know what they say- if you fail hard enough, it might just become a winning failure.

(And in that case, I'm pretty much owner of the War Room.)

So BBB is dead already, basically, a 4-0 vote. Then it's a stalemate.

No, because Legendary Master is the mayor of Town 2, so Town 2 wins once BBB is gone.

vote: Ledgendary Master! :p kidding, kidding.

Don't care who wins now, it's a personal victory for myself.

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 7 14/7/11

BBB lynched, he was the Mafia 2 Godfather. Now it's Night 9, start with your Night Actions.

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 9 - The End is Near -18/7/11

NOW we've reached a stalemate. If town 1 votes together, they tie with me, as I have 2 votes. So this ends up with either a town 1 member betraying themself or the other, or me betraying myself. HOORAY FOR STALEMATES!

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 9 - The End is Near -18/7/11

At this point it is a tie, the only three choices. We have are declare the majority the winner, cancel out perks, or declare a tie. Most Mafia Games when it comes to this makes the majority the winner.

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 7 14/7/11

No-one was nightkilled, it's now Day 10. If this game can't escape the stalemate by the end of Night 10, this game with be declared a draw. If someone gets lynched today, this game will last until there is only one town with members surviving.

Re: Insane Mafia - Day 10 - Unless someone gets lynched today it's a draw -19/7/11

Just call it a Town victory. In the end we really worked together as a team, not as individuals. No-one will mind if it's shared, as it practically already was beforehand.

Re: Insane Mafia - Day 10 - Unless someone gets lynched today it's a draw -19/7/11

NOTICE: I have just realized that there can still be a winning faction. So, the draw will not be declared just yet.

No-one was lynched, it is now Night 10. Day 11 will be the last opportunity to vote and win it, so be sure to be there.

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 8 - Funky title here -14/7/11

Ignore the comment in the above post, I miscounted.

So, I am declaring this game a DRAW between Town One and Town Two. Thanks for playing and for the hosting experience, and see ya later with Insane Mafia II!

A draw?! In Mafia?! Well I never... :p

Great game guys. I'm going to say that we won because of me! Just kidding. If the Mafia had been more active it might've been a different outcome.

Nonetheless, good game and one which I thouroughly enjoyed. One nitpick Rainbowkit, make the role pm's bigger. It's interesting to know a little backstory on your role.

Thanks!

This was a great game. Like GEB said, a bit more depth on the roles. It was amazing,and hope you make more in the future! =D

Great game, Kyu. Like the whole "open role" shtick. The roles could use some descriptiveness, though, and with the exception of Childhood Friend, the roles were a bit cookie-cutter. Even then, I'd say it's a bit better than mine.

I died, but that's to be expected.

Twilight Sparkle said:
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned never, ever to make ! Thunder Lord Z the godfather. Just don't.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

Anyway, I was the one who killed Derier. Surprise, surprise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom