• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Insanely exhaustive Sailor Moon project

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
A while ago, I set myself the challenge of drawing every character who ever appeared in the Sailor Moon anime. Not just major characters, but monsters and other one-shot characters too. Sailor Moon ran for 200 episodes and three movies, so it's a big undertaking.

At the end of last week, I hit my first milestone: completion of the first season, which as it turned out featured 125 characters. To mark this, I compiled everyone I've drawn so far into one image.

sailor_moon_season_1_poster_by_tinysailormoon_d5.png

Super-high-res available here, along with the individual images.

Oh my god, that's something! Especially with all the 'filler' characters like "the person whose energy/heart/star seed is getting stolen today" and the demon things doing it. Congratulations! Makes me want to rewatch the Sailor Moon anime.

Back
Top Bottom