• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Insert insane cackling here*

Dog of Hellsing

He Sees You...
Reaction score
Y HAI THAR! This is Dog of Hellsing, also known as DoH and TTar, reporting for duty! I'm here mainly because of the URPG expansion into Bulbagarden. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

So here's a big hello to all the future Refs, battlers, Park goers, Judges, and everyone else who will be joining the URPG!

Oh, and if you don't say hi I'll sic my cats on you :3.

Hello person I've never seen before in my life!

Oh my, it's a strange stranger! *Uses her ESPN.* Using these awesome Psychic powers, I hereby name you Sir Scott!

*Pokes randomly.*

Heya! Welcome and I hope you have a great time RPGing.

Also, bring on the cats, Dog.

Thanks, and I sure will. I might bring my Bleach RP here ^^.

*Throws cats at you.* I CHOOSE YOU, STONE AND WILLOW! USE...uh...LITTER BOX-ATTACK! It works like Sand Attack, only much more unpleasantly XD.

Don't want cats attacking me, so hi.
And just may I say that even though I haven't the faintest idea who you are... you strike me as rather insane and to be brutally honest, just a tad bit creepy.

Edit: Ohi Jess <3

Don't want cats attacking me, so hi.
And just may I say that even though I haven't the faintest idea who you are... you strike me as rather insane and to be brutally honest, just a tad bit creepy.

Edit: Ohi Jess <3

XD *Glomp* Just a TAD creepy? Darn, I was hoping for an all-out get-me-a-restraining-order! thing.

Hey there stranger, what's up? ;)

The sky?

/shot for bad pun

You're welcome! *Gives muffin.*

Oh, and if you're a Byakuya fan I have something for you to watch:

Byakuya goes weeee

I cried from laughing so hard the first time I saw that.

Pssst, go join mah Bleach RP! /shameless advertising

Oh, oh, Jess!

I read some Alucard manga! It was really great.

Girlycard x Walter FOREVAH!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom