• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

International Pokemon Sprites

Reaction score
Ok,this thread is to post a Pokemon changed to look like a country flag.Simple,you can even do this at paint:

Yeah,did that Latias look like Brazil flag?This is what you have to do.

Ok....no answer. Ehh. I'll just enter my best.

2mhgdht.jpg

Done with Paint :)

Wow, GIMP is complicated :p

picture.php

Heres mine,Its a Japanese Diglett ;D
Oh BTW I think this would be better in the ordinary alcove rather than here.But great idea!

I made that brazilian Latias to celebrate 9/7,brazilian independence day.But i didn't had time to made it in that day,so i made it later.
EDIT:Changed from 7/9 to 9/7 when i remembered that the americans first write the month,then the day.

Last edited:
I made this Australian Kangaskhan.

AussieKanga.jpg

Its baby is green and gold becasue those are Australia's sporting colours.

Moved thread to the correct forum.

Back
Top Bottom