• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Internet Videos Having to do with Pokémon

Ryu Taylor

Eternally loyal to the dub and TPCi
Reaction score
I think we've seen a few of those. Personally, I'm fond of The Nostalgia Critic's review of the first movie (even though he didn't like it), the works of ABrandontothePast, Gar1onriva's Pokésins, Game Grumps plays of Pokémon games, and all of Suede's Animenia videos about the Pokémon movies (he's only up to the fourth one so far, and no word if he'll get to the others). He reviewed the first two Pikachu shorts, too.

So how about you? Got any Pokémon videos to show?

Last edited:
I hate to derail the topic, but as much as I enjoy the Nostalgia Critic (although he can get REALLY grating), I can't get behind his review of the first movie. Obviously, he isn't a Pokemon fan, and that's okay, but it just feels like he's insulting the franchise and its fans at times. Admittedly, it can be funny at times, but only in small doses and not across the whole damn video. I haven't watched it in a while, so I probably need to rewatch it to be fully accurate here, but I remember it just being overtly harsh, even by NC standards.

On a more positive note, while I'm not usually a fan of TheGameTheorist and his theories (ugh, SHUT UP about FNAF), some of his Pokemon theories are quite interesting, such as the "Are Humans Pokemon?" video he made, and while the logic can be a bit faulty at times and the theory is clearly made for shock factor rather than an actual theory, I believe it warrants a look, since it is quite interesting.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom