• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Interview with Chris "Breeze" Barczynski

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
What is If We Only Learn? Is that the song at the end of Arceus and the Jewel of Life?

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
What is If We Only Learn? Is that the song at the end of Arceus and the Jewel of Life?
Indeed it is. I noticed his name in the heavily scrunched text in the credits and decided to do the interview.

never ever giving up
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how do you arrange interviews with these guys? I'm sure it must be more complex than it seems.

Last edited:
Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how do you arrange interviews with these guys? I'm sure it must be more complex than it seems.
Most musicians have a web site or social networking page these days. so that's usually how I go about it. It helps that I can point to my previous interviews on YouTube as reference. Actually recording the call is pretty simple-earlier this year I got Skype out credit and CallBurner, which records both me and my guests seperately so I can edit them together later.